Someone here

Nothing will make you happy

169 posts in this topic

Wise Words ≠ Living Wisely

How did you manage to be free 24/7? 

If you're not doing it, how are you "not doing" it?

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

Other than literature on systems theory (e.g. F. Capra,  G. Bateson), I don't, I'm sorry. Systems theory is essentially a hyper-generalized version of what were talking about. Other than that, most of these things I've gleaned from people like Vervaeke, Peterson, Kastrup, Wilber.

Ty, appreciate it.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Rip princess Arabia 🤣🤣 she fell into the neo advaita trap deep

She is no longer No One 

Trap?. There's no trap. If anything the trap is believing there's a trap. You guys are all contradicting yourselves and don't even realize it. Then again you're all not doing it because there's no one doing anything. It's funny how everyone knows about advaita but me. If I fell so deep into the so-called advaita trap, whats the difference between you and me, We're still on a forum talking shit, still going to bed and waking up. Still eating and taking dumps, still burping and belching, and sneezing and coughing, and working and listening to music and saying hi to people and shopping and watching TV and yt and whatever else we do. 

Where are you headed that I'm not, other than physically going to a building and vacationing and partying and where ever else you go. Tell me. I would love to hear. Where are you going where I'm not. Aren't you going to seemingly age and die like everyone else or get hit by a bus or get a terminal disease. Isn't your body going to rot just like mine, or is mine going to end up in the Advaita Trap. Huh, tell me, tell me. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

8 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

So the one who is aware of a dense ego is also the self 

It is. It is your true self - impersonal awareness beyond all shapes/densities/qualities.

Whereas your sense of self that has a quality and density to it is personal. It is ego. A mask. 

We confuse ourselves with the mask. But behind the mask there is awareness in which the dense sense of self is seen. 

That space beyond all shapes in which every shape arise is what would be called your true self in classical spirituality. 

You cannot love what you need. 

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

It is. It is your true self - impersonal awareness beyond all shapes/densities/qualities.

Whereas your sense of self that has a quality and density to it is personal. It is ego. A mask. 

We confuse ourselves with the mask. But behind the mask there is awareness in which the dense sense of self is seen. 

That space beyond all shapes in which every shape arise is what would be called your true self in classical spirituality. 

Well I do agree with the way you word it here. The thing do is that some seem to speak of this awareness as being this perfectly unbothered true self so as if your no longer capable of suffering if you awaken to yourself as it which I don’t agree with from my experience don’t know if that is even possible. Maybe only with enlightenment aka no self at all it’s possible to be perfectly unbothered  right? Like I can still suffer not mentally really as before but psychically 

Edited by Sugarcoat

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

How did you manage to be free 24/7? 

If you're not doing it, how are you "not doing" it?

Energetically. Apparently. Seemingly. There's nothing happening only seems to be happening. It's mysteriously so and no one knows how because knowing is also what's seeming to happen. Life goes on but for no one. It's just life happening.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Well I do agree with the way you word it here. The thing do is that some seem to speak of this awareness as being this perfectly unbothered true self so as if your no longer capable of suffering if you awaken to yourself as it which I don’t agree with from my experience don’t know if that is even possible. Maybe only with enlightenment aka no self at all it’s possible to be perfectly unbothered  right? Like I can still suffer not mentally really as before but psychically 

Well who is suffering becomes the question. Is awareness suffering the pain or pain is arising in the body and then the ego(dense sense of self) reacts to. And is awareness affected by all this drama? Or is awareness just impartial witness of it all?

Edited by Salvijus

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Well who is suffering becomes the question. Is awareness suffering the pain or pain is arising in the body and then the ego(dense sense of self) reacts to. And is awareness affected by all this drama? Or is awareness just impartial witness of it all?

I’m suffering yea, me as a sense of self. 

If awareness is nothing , then isn’t that the exact same as no self at all aka enlightenment ? So might as well just say “no self” 

Edited by Sugarcoat

Just now, Sugarcoat said:

I’m suffering yea, me as a sense of self. 

To be more accurate. It is the resistance to pain that creates a dense sense of self. And the resistance is suffering. 

4 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

If awareness is nothing , then isn’t that the exact same as no self at all aka enlightenment ? So might as well just say “no self” 

It is exactly the same thing as no self. Congrats on getting that haha. 

2 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

To be more accurate. It is the resistance to pain that creates a dense sense of self. And the resistance is suffering. 

It is exactly the same thing as no self. Congrats on getting that haha. 

Ok I see

1 minute ago, Salvijus said:

It is exactly the same thing as no self

No self implies the existence of a self but there is longer a self. No orange implies there's no orange but that oranges exists. Therefore no self makes no sense, because where is the self that was previously there and no longer exists. That states there was never a self to begin with if you're saying there was a self that is no longer. Riddle me this riddle me that. 

Know thyself....

6 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

No self implies the existence of a self but there is longer a self. No orange implies there's no orange but that oranges exists. Therefore no self makes no sense, because where is the self that was previously there and no longer exists. That states there was never a self to begin with if you're saying there was a self that is no longer. Riddle me this riddle me that. 

Mmm. I found it a bit hard to follow your explanation. But... You can definitely have a sense of self(ego) and then it can go away. 

Sense of self(ego) is constructed through resistance. If perfect acceptance comes, resistence is gone. Dense sense of self is gone. Only pure space of awareness beyond any quality is left. That beyond any quality of awareness is the same as no self in some teachings. 

Just now, Salvijus said:

Mmm. I found it a bit hard to follow your explanation. But... You can definitely have a sense of self(ego) and then it can go away. 

Sense of self(ego) is constructed through resistance. If perfect acceptance comes, resistence is gone. Dense sense of self is gone. Only pure space of awareness beyond any quality is left. That beyond any quality of awareness is the same as no self in some teachings. 

What is there to accept within wholeness and completeness. Does an orange have to accept the rind and not the seeds. No because the rind and seeds are parts of what makes up the whole orange. The Absolute doesn't need to accept itself because it is everything, no separation. If you guys would simply examine what you're really saying, you would see how it doesn't make sense. Nothing actually makes sense and that's the paradox of what's happening, were trying to make sense of something that is already whole. It cannot be done because the act of making sense is also a part of the whole.

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

What is there to accept within wholeness and completeness. 

You don’t need to accept anything. You just need to stop resisting things. Because if you resist that means you have not realized yet that everything is perfect. 

13 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Your lost but I'll make it simple. God is a multiperspectival thing. This means depending on how you look at something, it can be true, untrue, both true, both false, both true and false simulatenously. You can even have a wrong paradox, and a right paradox. A correct contradiction, and a wrong contradiction. Such is the nature of reality, and that is why THERE ARE TRAPS.

God is so smart, God both knows all the correct answers, and all the wrong answers. If you play the game of denial, which you have been doing, you assume by denying everything that you can be true by default, the correct answer is you will be HALF true by default. And it is so obvious. 

There are two extremes of Reality. It is an appearance, and the lack of appearance. It is a duality when you do not understand superposition and paradox/contradiction. Once you understand what superposition/paradox/and contradiction is...then you can understand that lack of appearance, and appearance are the SAME THING!!! Then you realize....the closer you are to the consciousness of the creation....the more REAL/IMMERSIVE everything is. And the closer your consciousness is to the creator, the more imaginary and dreamlike it is. 

So reality is the consciousness of form, imagination is the consciousness of God. When we say it's imaginary we are pointing you to God Consciousness. Since God is Absolute Truth....the Absolute Truth is it is NOTHING, and just a dream. But.....you are currently living a human life...so...that means....it is Both imaginary and real at the same time. 

Only God is REAL...because God is the Absolute Truth.....so because the dream is made of God...it is REAL it is Absolutely True...but since this reality can be waved away as if it were nothing, because it is nothing, then the dream is imaginary and not as real as God.  

And that is the truth of this loopy game, but if you don't order it and make sense of it as I just did.....you will have no clue. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 minute ago, Salvijus said:

You don’t need to accept anything. You just need to stop resisting things. Because if you resist that means you have not realized yet that everything is perfect. 

The seeming resistance is not really happening. It's an illusion. There's no one ACTUALLY resisting anything. That's the "I" thought that thinks there's someone resisting something. How can there be resistance. It's already whole and complete. Nothing needs to be done to make this any more or less complete. That's a story the "I" concocted up to make sense of the seeming separation. Somebody is over there resisting and there must be something that has to be done to stop that resistance. That's the dream and is not really happening. This is already fulfillment and it's free to appear as somebody resisting. It's only an appearance.

Know thyself....

2 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Your lost but I'll make it simple. 

That was nowhere near simple 😂 

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

The seeming resistance is not really happening. It's an illusion. There's no one ACTUALLY resisting anything. 

Nope. Ego is there doing the resistance. This is not a belief. This phenomena can be observed. 

Edited by Salvijus

5 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

but if you don't order it and make sense of it as I just did.

Exactly, the "I" has to make sense of this utter chaos in order to maintain itself as an I. If anything, this is the trap. But luckily, there are really no traps because it's already whole and complete. It's already done. All the intellectualizing and making sense of things is just a part of the Absolute. Makes no difference. 

Know thyself....