Panteranegra

Hey Leo. What psychedelics gave you superhuman cognition?

18 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

And your thoughts on microdosing?

Edited by Panteranegra

Posted (edited)

Any of them could. Just depends on your genetics.

I don't like micro-dosing. But your tastes may differ.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura what is your current usage of psychedelics? Which do you take and how regularly?

2 hours ago, bambi said:

@Leo Gura what is your current usage of psychedelics? Which do you take and how regularly?

I don't take anything.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura and friends. What would be the an intelligent approach integrating psychedelics in Daily life? Doses of 5Meo Dmt or microdosing mushrooms? Both? I'm seeking lucidity and productivity in integral life. Thank you

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't take anything.

Ah gotcha, how long since you last used them? are you having a break or permenantly done

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Panteranegra said:

@Leo Gura and friends. What would be the an intelligent approach integrating psychedelics in Daily life? Doses of 5Meo Dmt or microdosing mushrooms? Both? I'm seeking lucidity and productivity in integral life. Thank you

No one will have the answer for you on this. You will have to trial and error and tailor these things for yourself. What might work for me might not work for you, and vice versa.

I'd start with one substance at a time rather than mixing. If you are going to microdose, start low and work your way up till you hit your sweet spot. The idea is not to feel anything so you can continue your daily business. If you can feel something slightly, decrease the dose a little. Try it for a month or two to see if it improves anything. 

Once you have that correct dosage, buy a load of empty capsules and weigh and pre-fill them. This might take some time, but there is more of a chance you can follow a pre-set regime when you take these. Again, there is no right/wrong way; you have to figure out what works for you.

Edited by Alex M
clarity

11 hours ago, Panteranegra said:

I'm seeking lucidity and productivity in integral life.

Take nootropics. I don't find psychedelics good for productivity, at all, this things fly out the window, even with low doses it will trigger that with time, at least for many people it has been the case.

What you are searching is probably nootropics:

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

@Davino thank you. I am aware of that video. I prefer psychedelics as the main component I don't find most of nootropics noticeable. Ill probably microdose mushrooms 

---

AI on Microdosing Psilocybin 👇🏾

Microdosing psilocybin, which involves taking very small, sub-perceptual doses of psilocybin mushrooms, has been explored by many as a way to enhance various aspects of everyday life. While scientific research in this area is still emerging, there are several anecdotal reports and preliminary studies suggesting potential benefits. Here's a look at how microdosing psilocybin might positively influence integral life:

### 1. Enhanced Cognitive Function

Many individuals report that microdosing psilocybin leads to increased mental clarity, improved problem-solving skills, and enhanced ability to focus. This can translate to better performance at work or school, as well as an improved capacity for creative thinking and innovation.

### 2. Emotional Balance

Psilocybin has shown potential in regulating mood and alleviating symptoms of depression and anxiety in clinical settings. Microdosers often experience subtle improvements in their emotional stability, leading to a more positive outlook and greater emotional resilience.

### 3. Increased Energy and Motivation

Some people find that microdosing psilocybin provides a boost in energy levels and motivation, helping them tackle their daily tasks with more vigor and enthusiasm. This can be particularly beneficial for those dealing with fatigue or lethargy.

### 4. Improved Interpersonal Relationships

By enhancing emotional empathy and reducing social anxiety, microdosing can lead to improved interpersonal interactions and relationships. Users often report feeling more connected to others and having an increased sense of compassion and patience.

### 5. Reduction of Stress and Anxiety

Regular microdosing may help in managing stress and anxiety by promoting a calmer and more composed state of mind. This could be especially helpful for individuals in high-pressure environments or those who suffer from chronic stress.

### 6. Spiritual and Personal Development

Many users report profound experiences of spiritual growth and personal insight while microdosing psilocybin. This can lead to a greater sense of purpose, improved self-awareness, and a deeper appreciation of life.

### 7. Enhanced Appreciation for Art and Nature

A heightened sensory perception is a common effect of psilocybin, and even at microdoses, it can lead to a greater appreciation of beauty in art and nature, enriching the user's quality of life.

### 8. Decreased Need for Other Substances

Some evidence suggests that microdosing psilocybin can help reduce the cravings for and dependence on other substances such as nicotine, alcohol, and caffeine.

### 9. Long-Term Mental Health Benefits

Though more research is needed, there is potential for long-term benefits to mental health, including lasting decreases in symptoms of depression and anxiety, from regular microdosing.

### 10. Neuroplasticity

Early research indicates that psilocybin may promote neuroplasticity — the brain's ability to form new neural connections. This could potentially lead to long-term improvements in brain function and mental health.

### Caution and Considerations

While there are many reported benefits, microdosing psilocybin is still a largely experimental practice and should be approached with caution. It's important to consider the legal status of psilocybin in your location, potential health risks, and the lack of standardized dosing protocols. Consulting with a healthcare provider before starting any regimen involving psychoactive substances is recommended.

As research continues, the understanding of how microdosing psilocybin affects various aspects of life will become clearer, potentially validating and guiding its use for enhancing mental health and overall well-being.

35 minutes ago, Panteranegra said:

thank you. I am aware of that video. I prefer psychedelics as the main component I don't find most of nootropics noticeable. Ill probably microdose mushrooms 

Have you tried Modafinil or Armodafinil?

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

@Davino @Davino Yes, it can get quite pricey if you want to use it every day, and it's not very easy to find.

Although I like them

26 minutes ago, Panteranegra said:

Although I like them

would you recommend them? I'm pondering whether to give them a try

4 hours ago, Davino said:

would you recommend them? I'm pondering whether to give them a try

I would highly recommend them, I’ve tried both. It’s helped me be so much more productive in my life and business. It’s gold for me. I communicate better, I’m hyper productive like a robot, every move is calculated, more creative and think outside of the box, focus increases. Results will vary from person to person.

Thanks @Chooky I'll give it a try

@Davino Yes, they are great. But, don't expect them to be like Adderall.

44 minutes ago, Davino said:

Thanks @Chooky I'll give it a try

If you’re able to source the generic version it’s like $2-$3 a pill… and I don’t take more than 1/4 pill at a time so less than $1 a dose… totally worth it IMO 

@Chooky Ok I'll consider it. not sure what would be an ideal dose.
Psilocybin sounds amazing for me. I'll. 

Modafinil sounds like a kind of microdosification too.

10 minutes ago, Panteranegra said:

@Chooky Ok I'll consider it. not sure what would be an ideal dose.
Psilocybin sounds amazing for me. I'll. 

Modafinil sounds like a kind of microdosification too.

I’ve had good experience with micro dosing psilocybin at 0.2-0.3g, it makes me good at golf 😁