Extreme Z7

Gender Fluidity should be an Adult topic

122 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Nemra said:

@Alexop

So, are there no other (opposite) ideologies that can brainwash?

If so, do you think other ideologies are relatively better? Or does Norway don't have them?

In the end you still have to believe somebody. I wasn't there extracting amniotic fluid samples to check the testosterone levels. I combine my own life experience and observations with the reasearch did by the people I find most credible. It is important to check if it is true in your direct experience, hard to do. This is why most people fail at it. You even see how enlightened spiritual masters deceive themselves, what can you expect from a college kid?

Edited by Alexop

@Nemra

3 minutes ago, Nemra said:

@Alexop

So, are there no other (opposite) ideologies that can brainwash?

If so, do you think other ideologies are relatively better? Or does Norway don't have them?

What do you mean opposite ideologies?

Why are you asking the OP in a false dichotomy framing here saying:

'If so, do you think other ideologies are relatively better? Or does Norway don't have them?' and framing it as either 'other ideologies are relatively better' versus 'does Norway don't have them?' when in reality there is way more than just framing it as only these 2 options for @Alexop to answer.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

The idea that women faces discrimination in STEM and face more hurdles than men is way overblown to fit their narrative. In fact more women are forced into stem, because they generally pay more.

I would say people want to be in STEM because they are paid well. It happens in my country too.

Why? Because people have dreams, whether they are right or wrong about them. So, they want to be more free, even though they'll suffer in STEM.

Why? Because some people don't like traditionalistic life because of how much BS it is compared to other ways of living.

Women face discrimination in non-STEM jobs as well. I would say more.

2 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

In Sweden, you have a lot more freedom to choose your career choices. So women naturally opt for traditionalist career choices. More power to them.

Well, Sweden, not being a traditionalistic country, can give jobs that would be considered traditionalistic in other countries.

I would say people there have more opportunities to discover what they want. As you said, it's about genetics.

Edited by Nemra

8 minutes ago, Alexop said:

It is important to check if it is true in your direct experience, hard to do.

Couldn't agree more.

Posted (edited)

@Danioover9000

Don't worry. He understood what I was saying.

Edited by Nemra

The interesting part of the conversation would be about why we want the things we want.

It seems to be a pretty fucking complex problem and I don't think there is any  scientific theory that actually explains in a precise manner - why we want the things we want. - so I would be careful to take on any strong position on this topic.

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Bobby_2021

This reminds me of the Indians who immigrated to Africa, developed the businesses there, and later displaced out due to collective jealousy and right wing sentiments:

And then they blame the rest of the world for Africa being a shithole.

Great video.

4 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

But you're never going to turn into a woman

That isn’t even the end goal. Your mind it too narrow to understand.

The goal should be gender exploration, NOT gender indoctrination. 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

That isn’t even the end goal.

Well, what is the goal? 🤔

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

Your mind it too narrow to understand.

Ben voyons 

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

27 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Well, what is the goal? 🤔

Exploration, like I aforementioned.

Similar to how some people opt to use psychedelics or cannabis to explore their mind. It is not a risk-free endeavor and everyone's goals will be different.

I personally don't identity strictly with either man or woman.... I don't fit into either category. I do want to integrate both into my life, though, instead of creating a strong division between them.

27 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Ben voyons 

Misma

8 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I personally don't identify strictly with either man or woman.... I don't fit into either category.

Strict identities are for children. :P

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

Exploration, like I aforementioned.

Similar to how some people opt to use psychedelics or cannabis to explore their mind. It is not a risk-free endeavor and everyone's goals will be different.

There is a huge difference between psychotropic drugs and hormones.
Hormones have much more dramatic endocrine consequences, particularly sex hormones.

But you do what you want and I hope it goes well.👍

I personally don't identity strictly with either man or woman.... I don't fit into either category. I do want to integrate both into my life, though, instead of creating a strong division between them.

You are a man with energies that are usually found more in a woman.

The male/female dichotomy designates nothing other than the type of gametes and by extension the endocrine profile of a person.

I'm definitely missing things, but I don't understand why you want to identify with the opposite sex because you like to behave in a "girly" way.
It's just additional boxes and it looks like a sectarian approach to me.

The boxes are a problem in my software, my shadow work essentially consists of purifying the reality of superficial identifications to a certain extent, so forgive me if this feels like passing someone the wrong way on the highway.

Misma

:)

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Nemra said:

Strict identities are for children. :P

I feel F-22 raptor.

Edited by Schizophonia

23 hours ago, Yimpa said:

I started feminizing HRT a week ago and I’d be happy to share the changes  and experiences I notice in the coming months and years :x

Wishing you good luck.

4 minutes ago, Nemra said:

boeing 737 is for children B|

6 minutes ago, BlueOak said:

Wishing you good luck.

He'll start listening to Lady Gaga, get angry at everyone, and prepare in a skimpy way like flattening his hair and wearing tight/fitted clothes.
Not ready.

7 hours ago, zurew said:

The interesting part of the conversation would be about why we want the things we want.

It seems to be a pretty fucking complex problem and I don't think there is any  scientific theory that actually explains in a precise manner - why we want the things we want. - so I would be careful to take on any strong position on this topic.

You cannot predict percisely how a person will be and what he/she will preffer, but you can create maps, generalizations, distinctions that will help you understand the world better. Spiral Dynamics is just a map, a bunch of generalizations. So long you know what is the map and what is the territory, you should be good.