enchanted

Is kundalini real or BS?

46 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Is  kriya yoga and kundalini awakening worth the hype? It looks like alot of work for some "energy release". 

Are the warnings for kundalini awakening just marketing to get people interested? 

Edited by enchanted

Why not do kriya yoga simply because you enjoy it?

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Why not do kriya yoga simply because you enjoy it?

Because there are many things I enjoy and time is limited. So I am wondering if kriya yoga and the supposed kundalini awakening is worth the time and effort.

Edited by enchanted

I think the idea of energies in the mind/body is legitimate.    Awareness of energy seems to be totally absent from western psychology.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

Posted (edited)

42 minutes ago, enchanted said:

Is  kriya yoga and kundalini awakening worth the hype? It looks like alot of work for some "energy release". 

Are the warnings for kundalini awakening just marketing to get people interested? 

Completely bs. No body is here.

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

43 minutes ago, enchanted said:

I´ve done at this point over 1000hours of Yoga and I never have reached that kundalini awakening thing. But hey, that doesn´t mean is not there.

Yoga definitely is a super profound complex ancient tool. Who knows.

Forget about Kundalini Yoga

The point is: Something called Kundalini exists in the body

To explore and master such thing the yoga was created. But let's not put the cart before the horse.

Kundalini is consciousness from the ground up, the most visceral and carnal part of you shaking like a wild horse in consciousness and energy.

Many techniques are from mind or consciousness itself, but kundalini is in my experience the root of physicality behaving as what it is, supreme consciousness and intelligence.

12 minutes ago, enchanted said:

So I am wondering if kriya yoga and the supposed kundalini awakening is worth the time and effort.

For me it is. Kundalini is one of the biggest bottlenecks for base line consciousness, as you would imagine your full physical vehicle has to be also updated. So everyone in the path that gets deep enough will encounter kundalini. Frank Yang went through wild kundalini awakenings, although doing vipassana. Leo Gura had a full blown kundalini awakening when he first God-Realized in a 5meo Breakthrough. It's something that is very real and tangible, it's not spiritual fantasies believe. I have been hours on the ground convulsing and crying because of kundalini in ecstatic realeases of what felt the deepest purging of my life. I have been several days in an LSD like state because of kundalini, literally tripping for days straight out as this energy was working through me.

I had to learn Kundalini yoga to work with this, as Kundalini certainly was working through me.

How to practice Kundalini Yoga?

I would say to first wake up the kundalini, by whatever methodology you want. I got it awakened by psychedelics, LSD is particularly good to work with kundalini. Although my first full blown kundalini breakthrough was through an initiation. Doesn't matter how you do it but get a taste of kundalini so that it's not just a story.

I like this channel, all you need she teaches:

I have written plenty of posts about kundalini, so feel free to search kundalini and in options search by author Davino and you will find them all if you wanna dig deeper. Here is the last one I wrote about it

42 minutes ago, enchanted said:

One in a million really fuck it up with kundalini and struggle with it for years. For most people, you are good. For real, it's safe. Although, anecdotically some people have issues, that cannot be swept under the rug either. I have talked personally with two people in the forum that were struggling with this. 

In my experience, Kundalini is an extremely benevolent and intelligence energy. Is the divine femenine consciousness that permeats all of existence. While the divine masculine consciousness is the ultimate trascendental. To merge shiva and shakti, energy & consciousness, is the ultimate divine act of sex love, because then you will realize that they were never apart to begin with and that merging will feel existential, like two lovers uniting again after an eternity separated. Youir infinity consciousness and your energetic human body and the whole word in an ecstatic dance of shaking, sounds, gutural and primal convulsions. Very unique spiritual experience that many people miss

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

7 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I´ve done at this point over 1000hours of Yoga and I never have reached that kundalini awakening thing.

lol, for real?

what a pitty man

It's real I assure you

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

I'm tempted to post a video of Jan Esmann showing you exactly what kundalini energy is, but I believe kundalini is so real that it would be like assault to do so.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Kundalini means snake 

Kundalini is basically your sexual energy which is Kundalini up. 

You can feel the energy in your body with direct experience. 

If you cultivate thus energy wisely you can push it up the spine all the way up to the pituitary gland. It is an insane experience. 

1 minute ago, StarStruck said:

Kundalini is basically your sexual energy which is Kundalini up. 

Restricting kundalini to sexual energy is like restricting light to a lamp

5 minutes ago, Davino said:

Restricting kundalini to sexual energy is like restricting light to a lamp

Good point. 

There is chi which is vital energy. Ching which is sexual energy and chien which is spiritual. 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Jodistrict said:

I think the idea of energies in the mind/body is legitimate.    Awareness of energy seems to be totally absent from western psychology.

Western psychologists don’t even know what self dissolution is, the process of it, at least where I live. It doesn’t have a name they only know “derealization” etc 

any sort of thinning of the self and sense of reality   is seen as something being not right

Edited by Sugarcoat

50 minutes ago, Davino said:

lol, for real?

what a pitty man

It's real I assure you

Maybe I went a bit too much LMAO. But I would say realistically I have hit the 600 hours mark at least.

It's real I assure you

What you experience? How do you know that what you experience is Kundalini?

I mean I do hatha yoga but in the past I did maybe 50 hours of Kundalini Yoga, experienced all sorts of crazy shit/releases, but how do you know that those things is the kundalini raising or not?

@Davinogreat YouTube channel. 

Thanks everyone! great advice

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Davino said:

Forget about Kundalini Yoga

The point is: Something called Kundalini exists in the body

To explore and master such thing the yoga was created. But let's not put the cart before the horse.

I love this, really awesome insight. We're not dealing with a hack humans have created to modify their physiology in some unnatural way, but rather we're turning on and waking up inborn likely atrophied spiritual organs of perception. Why this is a mystery to the vast majority of society is anybodies guess, but it's definitely real regardless of not being recognized by modern science.

I'd echo pretty much @Davino's entire post.

Edited by What Am I

This is a cool video about kundalini. I find most of the content on this YT channel to be good.

I would do some group yoga sessions in-person. Lots of beautiful people to meet 

3 hours ago, StarStruck said:

There is chi which is vital energy. Ching which is sexual energy and chien which is spiritual. 

Yep. In that line, Mantak chia works with Kundalini but from the chinese tradition. Taoism has a full tradition to work on Kundalini also.

I prefer taoist sexual practices and maybe Qigong but for pure spirituality, kundalini yoga is more potent. The chinese tradition is more natural while the indian more explosive.

@Davino QiGong and Toaism is Chinese while Kundalini Yoga is Indian no?