VictorB02

Stepping Out of The Comfort Zone - Traveling Solo Internationally

51 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@Yimpa Tickets bought for July 2nd. My first Villa has a private pool and buddha statues everywhere B|

Edited by VictorB02

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.”  ~ Meister Eckhart

I haven't traveled solo internationally but I plan to. I just traveled alone to the West Coast from the East Coast and I really enjoyed it!

10 hours ago, Evan Gill said:

I haven't traveled solo internationally but I plan to. I just traveled alone to the West Coast from the East Coast and I really enjoyed it!

That's awesome man. I think any form of travel is good for the soul. Something about it for me has always just been so eye opening, and I haven't even experienced international yet. I can't wait.

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.”  ~ Meister Eckhart

Layover in South Korea. My first international experience. 

IMG_4445.jpeg
great beer. 7/10

IMG_4446.jpeg

best candy I’ve had in my entire life. 9/10

IMG_4448.jpeg

peach fizzy drink, 8/10

Very cool! Have you considered vlogging? Id totally watch.

6 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Very cool! Have you considered vlogging? Id totally watch.

So cool. I’m recording some stuff now I will throw together and put up on my YouTube channel, but I don’t want to become another travel vlogger.

My passion and joy is sharing insights and consciousness! So I’m going to try to tie that into any travel video I make. Maybe I can make a niche for myself:

Using Travel to Expand and Deepen Consciousness 😎

Posted (edited)

What’s crazy to me about Koreans is they all smoke and drink, and yet all their skin complexion is absolutely perfect! 

that’s genetics for you! 

I think I’ve seen more liquor and cigarette stores than general gas station type of stores, lol! 

Edited by VictorB02

IMG_4449.jpeg

Somewhere that way Kim Jong Un is combing his hair 

Posted (edited)

Cool topic! I traveled solo to Argentina and to the Iguazú Waterfalls once. It was one of the best travel experiences I ever had. I think once you do it, you get a sense of accomplishment, slight ego boost which may help ones self esteem overall. I backpacked across Europe in the late 1990s as well, and lived in Mexico City, Mexico for three months for work once but those don’t count since I went with a travel buddy, or several when I lived in Mexico for the summer. Over all, traveling can sort of reset your internal compass in many beneficial ways! Highly recommended that you do some journeying around the globe sometime in your life if you can!

Edited by Cosmic-Resplendence

All my love and best wishes for the next chapter in your life Victor

On 18/4/2024 at 7:21 AM, VictorB02 said:

Has anyone here solo-traveled internationally before? I would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions if you have.

It's all gonna be good. The initial resistance can be a bit challenging but as there is no alternative you get over it.

Funny enough, not having a plan B makes everything easier. You are 100% committed then you do what you have to do.

So, I have decided to commit to a solo international travel journey, first to Bali, Indonesia - Then to somewhere in Thailand, and then possibly India or Vietnam after.

Sounds nice, make sure to check for vaccines and weird diseases.

I'm excited, a bit afraid, and also deeply called to take this trip. I know it will be worth it for the growth, and who knows what cool experiences and people await me. It quite literally feels like the next step on the path to the evolution of my soul. It feels quite mystical, like I'm "supposed" to do this.

That sounds great man. Trips really change you. I'm sure this is right for you, given the way you speak

Thank you in advance for any tips.

You'll figure everything out, it's not that hard.

The only REAL problem is falling sick. Make sure to bring any medicines you might need with you and have some kind of back plan in case you get seriously ill.

All other things come and go but in my experience the hardest of it all is having to take care of yourself and your needs, while feeling absolutely shitty in an unkown country without having anyone to count on. 

If you take care of this possible problem all the rest will be fine. Common sense will guide you and make you survive. It's a great opportunity to grow and explore. Make sure to take time off and properly rest/disconnect, as overstimulation can be huge while solo travelling. You'll grow a lot, make sure to also take time when you come back to settle properly. Your whole sense of identity and life can be drastically changed, you may feel you have no home or that the whole world is your home, many things can happen in this regard so also consider cutting a bit short your trips to properly root yourself when you come back. At least the first week you'll feel a bit weird when you return, it's fine, trust and enjoy the process.

Lots of love

Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God