44 posts in this topic

@Davino

I can, but I don't. :P

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I have lots of profound videos planned.

And two courses.

@Leo Gura Don't you miss it?

Sitting on your chair, turning on the camera and flowing with the moment like a virtuoso 

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

It's precious so wonderful 💖 to see all this Leo love.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Leo is procrastinating scrolling on ancient Egyptian BDSM mask bids

Recently Tamed Feral Buddhist Critter                   Restful Cube        

@Leo Gura health update blog vid?

Recently Tamed Feral Buddhist Critter                   Restful Cube        

11 minutes ago, mmKay said:

@Leo Gura health update blog vid?

Why about his health?

Maybe just a casual talk about how things are going, like his video

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

@Leo Gura What kind of format and $$$ are your new courses going to be? A lot has changed in the online education space since you released your Life Purpose course. 

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I have lots of profound videos planned.

And two courses.

Can we expect a video this Sunday?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

32 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

Can we expect a video this Sunday?

Maybe even two if Leo feels generous

@Inliytened1

16 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Bud,

I gotta admit one thing.  With you not putting out anymore content, I've really gotten to appreciate the content you did have that I didn't listen to - 8 times.  There is always something new to glean from your content - each and every time. And that's what makes your content special.   But please provide us an update on future content, your current realizations, and where you are today.  Let us know a time frame on future videos and if none are planned when we can expect the book.

We love you bud.

Same. I initially thought Leo's busy with that novel, and was planning on monthly plus releases of videos, or even seasonal releases but no update is getting concerning.

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Inliytened1

Same. I initially thought Leo's busy with that novel, and was planning on monthly plus releases of videos, or even seasonal releases but no update is getting concerning.

Yeah, more than three hundred days ago Leo stopped publishing videos. Less than five sentences in total explaining why. 

I think we deserve better:P

I cognized that in any other year by today we would have watched forty-four 44 videos of Actualized.org

Crazy fact. Yeah definetely I don't know what I had till it is no more.

It's wild because Leo has been posting videos consistently for more than a decade. Just watched his first public video;

What is Mastery;)?

Look now his last video, what is MaturityB|?

It's been his whole fucking life journey documented. In a few days Leo will be almost 40 years old, wow.

What are your plans @Leo Gura for the future of Actualized.org?

Would you mind sharing that with us through a videoblog?

Wow, It has been a long ride. Omg, I got emotional... Sigh... I'm crying like a little baby... My whole life has been transformed by your work and I would really love to know how you are, enjoy more of your art and please keep sharing your life journey with us. Word don't make justice to what I'm trying to communicate, my heart has just written.

Infinite Love,

Davino

Edited by Davino

He needs one more summer off and the will be back.

51 minutes ago, Hafiz said:

He needs one more summer off and the will be back.

Whatever he needs and wants

@Bazooka Jesus LMFAO! That's most people on this forum, including me O.o

17 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Leo will come back around.   Psychedelics may have fried his brain but not his heart.

That was comically yet oddly beautifully put, lol.

"The magic you're looking for is in the work you're avoiding"

If he's just going to make his standard episode on a random topic after almost a year and not even explain his absence at all we all gonna freak xD

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

54 minutes ago, lostingenosmaze said:

If he's just going to make his standard episode on a random topic after almost a year and not even explain his absence at all we all gonna freak xD

How To Make A Girl Squirt - Part 2

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

8 hours ago, sgn said:

How To Make A Girl Squirt - Part 2

The much teased: How to attract a hot witch girlfriend?

On 18/4/2024 at 5:43 AM, Inliytened1 said:

Psychedelics may have fried his brain but not his heart.

Yeah, to the point of Hyper-Mind. Why ain't nobody talking about that blog post?

Discovering hyper-mind was the greatest discovery of my life. All of the hardcore epistemic and metaphysical work I did in my life lead me to the discovery of Hyper-Mind.