Will1125

Jesus was right

26 posts in this topic

Well Jesus was right.

Love your neighbor as you love yourself.

If you are truly able to apply this, you will create a union between the outer and the inner through love, the fundamental energy that exists in all things.

You are love, and you must spread this love to be in harmony with the reality that surrounds you.

Reality is just an extension of yourself. Thus you will become one with yourself and this is precisely the noblest, highest and most spiritual act that you can do in your existence.

Love, compassion, non-violence, peace, unity, interconnection, gratitude

Matthew 43 - 48

“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

An apple cannot be an orange. So, if we are love, we are already being love. Hate is also love.

Know thyself....

This is a good panacea for all social and international issues if universally applied and can create a heaven of earth. 

The fact that we are not able to do so means that humanity is more unconscious than aware, and prone to conflict with the neighbor rather than harmony.

"We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell. " - Oscar Wilde

Self-awareness is yoga. - Nisargadatta

Awareness is the great non-conceptual perfection. - Dzogchen

Evil is an extreme manifestation of human unconsciousness. - Eckhart Tole

13 hours ago, Will1125 said:

Well Jesus was right.

Love your neighbor as you love yourself.

If you are truly able to apply this, you will create a union between the outer and the inner through love, the fundamental energy that exists in all things.

You are love, and you must spread this love to be in harmony with the reality that surrounds you.

Reality is just an extension of yourself. Thus you will become one with yourself and this is precisely the noblest, highest and most spiritual act that you can do in your existence.

Love, compassion, non-violence, peace, unity, interconnection, gratitude

He is right you known 👉 

-1/12 is Infinity 

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

An apple cannot be an orange. So, if we are love, we are already being love. Hate is also love.

Hate is not love. Being evil is not love. Its ignorance of love.

If everything is "love" in your worldview, why don't you eat your poop instead of food. Its all love, right? 

If someone is forcing you to eat excrement while holding you captive and torturing you for their own pleasure, then you will get easily that it is not love. Cant you grasp it from the comfort of your living room / wherever you are? 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

15 hours ago, Will1125 said:

Well Jesus was right.

'Course I was.

Unbenannt.png

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Hate is also love.

The only way to justify a statement like that is if we understand hate to be a corrupt form of love. A desire that was given in every living organism to serve The Whole got hijacked by the egoic illusiory perseption of seperation and gave rise to all the ego serving energies. Hate, fear, greed etc. In that sense hate is a form of love indeed, a selfish form of love. Love's energy being made corrupt by the ego to serve itself. 

It would be appropriate to make a distinction here then that love is the only reality, and everything else is like fear, hate, greed is not the product of truth. But the product of illusion. So even tho hate gets its energy from the same source(love), it is ultimately not the truth. It is ignorance. To call ignorance the truth would be quite a stretch. 

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

Posted (edited)

We have had 2000 years of singling out Jesus as "special". It's time to truly follow Jesus advice and lift up ourselves (and the poor, and the handicapped, and the prostitutes, and kids) to divine levels that Jesus is perceived to be. Ironically almost all spiritual persons say the same thing. 

Edited by enchanted

7 minutes ago, enchanted said:

We have had 2000 years of singling out Jesus as "special"

That’s what is taught in the “churches”

Even though some teach we have to be like him but no one believes that. At least from what I learned being there. 

But I agree with you.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

24 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

That’s what is taught in the “churches”

Even though some teach we have to be like him but no one believes that. At least from what I learned being there. 

But I agree with you.

True, Jesus's celebrity status only took off after Constantine accepted Christianity in 313. 

Nothing causes more devilry than beliefs in a "saviour" or a "higher power" religion is a great example. 

23 minutes ago, enchanted said:

True, Jesus's celebrity status only took off after Constantine accepted Christianity in 313.

Yup, that's how they managed (or at least tried) to defeat the Big J for good... first they crucified his body, and then they crucified his teachings, shredded them to pieces and buried their ashes in a giant oppressive tomb called The Roman Catholic Church. Clever basterds, those Romans!

As Alex Ferrari (of NLS podcast fame) once said: The Roman Empire didn't end, it just turned into a church. xD

1 hour ago, enchanted said:

Nothing causes more devilry than beliefs in a "saviour" or a "higher power" religion is a great example. 

Exactly.

6 hours ago, Dodo said:

If everything is "love" in your worldview, why don't you eat your poop instead of food. Its all love, right? 

If someone is forcing you to eat excrement while holding you captive and torturing you for their own pleasure, then you will get easily that it is not love. Cant you grasp it from the comfort of your living room / wherever you are? 

Blah, blah, blah, blah. Your words are also love. A nothingness form of love.

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

Blah, blah, blah, blah. Your words are also love. A nothingness form of love.

What you said is : "I dont respect your words, but hey, if you are asking me in exam style, your words are love. See, I pass the test" 

No u dont! 

-1/12 is Infinity 

Just now, Dodo said:

What you said is : "I dont respect your words, but hey, if you are asking me in exam style, your words are love. See, I pass the test" 

No u dont! 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

6 hours ago, Dodo said:

Posting hearts is also not love.

You know what is love? When you drop your pretences and tell me exactly whats on your mind and exactly what you agree and disagree with, without passive aggressively replying to everything that it is love. You are not even replying to the content of what is being said. My words can be seen as random hieroglyphs that mean nothing, but you could also try to grasp the meaning of them. They are only signposts, and you completely ignore what they point to. 

If someone is torturing you and its not for your own good, then thats not love. Believe it or not. I dont care how many hearts you post in reply. 

-1/12 is Infinity 

6 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Posting hearts is also not love.

You know what is love? When you drop your pretences and tell me exactly whats on your mind and exactly what you agree and disagree with, without passive aggressively replying to everything that it is love. You are not even replying to the content of what is being said. My words can be seen as random hieroglyphs that mean nothing, but you could also try to grasp the meaning of them. They are only signposts, and you completely ignore what they point to. 

If someone is torturing you and its not for your own good, then thats not love. Believe it or not. I dont care how many hearts you post in reply. 

You want to argue, don't you. Well, I'm not available for that this morning. Maybe some other time.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You want to argue, don't you. Well, I'm not available for that this morning. Maybe some other time.

You are available, you just say the same bs that all is love, and ran out of ways to defend your weak position. Its chess. Consider yourself mated ;>

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

1 minute ago, Dodo said:

You are available, you just say the same bs that all is love, and ran out of ways to defend your weak position. Its chess. Consider yourself mated ;>

Truth needs no defense. Why does it matter what I say. It's all hate. Better?

Know thyself....