Ramzi08

Regret after rejecting someone

8 posts in this topic

My female best friend( who I have been friends with for 3 years ) has started flirting with me lately. two weeks during which she told me that she would like us together and that we should get married immediately. I refused to flirt because I didn't really know if I wanted to be with her. as she saw that I was really not very interested, she asked me directly the following question: do you want us to get married? after I said it was a bad idea, she was a little bit disappointed and told  me it was just a joke and that she would rather stay single all her life than be with me.

The problem is that it's been a week since all this happened, and I feel a little regretful. Is it possible to win back a woman after such a story?

Posted (edited)

if she's actively flirting then she's promiscuous (aka sex worker), it's good that you reject a low value girl

Edited by nhoktinvt

On 4/16/2024 at 10:41 AM, nhoktinvt said:

if she's actively flirting then she's promiscuous (aka sex worker), it's good that you reject a low value girl

Lol. I guess most guys are sex workers too and low value. Smh.

Know thyself....

21 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Lol. I guess most guys are sex workers too and low value. Smh.

the sex worker industry is really lacking straight men

If you want her, don’t logically communicate with her about that. Next time you see her, flirt with her and see how she reacts. If she reacts in a good way, lead her to the bedroom. 
Then you talk about a potential relationship

Ouch, that did hurt her ego, and she probably bases it on the idea of being with someone in that ordeal.

I doubt you will get her back to where she was looking towards (forward to) it, but I doubt she is on bad terms with you.

What do you want?

@Felliks what do I want ? Haha , good question. I have mixed feelings towards her . I'm not 100% sure wether I want a relationship with her but in the same time I get jealous when I see her talking to another guy .

If you want her, it should be quite easy for you to tell her you've reconsidered and would like to try out a relationship with her. True relationships take time to cultivate and it's ok to break up with her if you don't think the relationship works later on.

However it is understandable that it hurts when rejecting someone else. This is just my guess but I think you're not 100% sure if you want to be with her because she's not hot enough for you. You want someone better. If this is your mindset, then I think you should just pursue someone hotter as this type of thinking is not suitable for maintaining any long term relationship. You'd just eventually break up with her.