What Am I

Looking for a fun recreational RC tryptamine

34 posts in this topic

Fuck it, I've stayed on the straight and narrow for a long time using classical nature-based psychedelics, but now I'm interested to see if there's anything of value to be found in the RC tryptamine world. On the more recreational side, I've heard 4-HO-MET and 4-HO-MiPT are pretty interesting. For many, the mindfuck aspect is dialed back and the euphoria/visuals are prominent. 5-MeO-MiPT also comes up in a lot of searches as one that people love. AL-LAD is supposed to be similar to LSD but with less of a commitment to having your self torn to shreds. And then there's the famous 4-AcO-DMT, which is believed to be more or less a prodrug for psilocin (4-HO-DMT - mushrooms).

Anyone have experience in this world? Ideally I'd prefer if even my recreational trips maintained a certain amount of potential for assisting spiritual growth, but I'm interested in hearing about the purely hedonistic tryptamines as well if they exist.

Posted (edited)

Warning: Check for the ingredients, pill colours may vary

Pink Star Pellets – also known as The Borax Combo or NeXTC – are comprised of a carefully selected combination of the Phenethylamines 5-MAPB (70mg) and 2-FMA (20mg) and the Tryptamine 5-MeO-MiPT (2mg).

Blue Bliss pellets are also modelled after The Borax Combo. These pellets contain 80mg 5-MAPB, 20mg 2-FMA and 3.5mg 4-HO-MET.

These pellets are based on a combination of chemicals first suggested in a now-infamous Reddit post by the user u/Borax on how to “replicate the MDMA experience with less neurotoxicity using unscheduled compounds”. There is now an entire subreddit based on his original post.

Many researchers believe this combination to be less neurotoxic and longer lasting than MDMA, with a much gentler post-research experience, while still exhibiting all the classic stimulative, euphoric, empathogenic and slightly psychedelic effects.

If any researchers wish to learn more about 5-MAPB and other benzofurans (and specifically how they compare to MDMA), we highly recommend reading the 2020 study Beyond ecstasy: Alternative entactogens to 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine with potential applications in psychotherapy

For what I know they are going to be banned soon. So if someone is interested in trying safer versions of MDMA should consider checking his trusted RC vendor for these.

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

Anything fun could get serious real quick. So you'll never know until you try it. You're rolling dice.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

@Davino how the hell is 2-fluoro meth less toxic than MDMA xD

I press the Doubt button, just based on the name.

4-AcO-DMT is the same as mushrooms in my experience and all the other psychedelics can get very deep, depending on the set and setting.

Edited by Girzo

15 minutes ago, Girzo said:

@Davino how the hell is 2-fluoro meth less toxic than MDMA xD

I press the Doubt button, just based on the name.

4-AcO-DMT is the same as mushrooms in my experience and all the other psychedelics can get very deep, depending on the set and setting.

I saw somewhere the fluoroalkyl group makes it less strong and neurotoxic.

It was about the 4FA, from what i remember.

The devil is in the details.

4 HO MET, 40mg with an empty stomach.

:P

4 hours ago, Davino said:

Warning: Check for the ingredients, pill colours may vary

Pink Star Pellets – also known as The Borax Combo or NeXTC – are comprised of a carefully selected combination of the Phenethylamines 5-MAPB (70mg) and 2-FMA (20mg) and the Tryptamine 5-MeO-MiPT (2mg).

Blue Bliss pellets are also modelled after The Borax Combo. These pellets contain 80mg 5-MAPB, 20mg 2-FMA and 3.5mg 4-HO-MET.

These pellets are based on a combination of chemicals first suggested in a now-infamous Reddit post by the user u/Borax on how to “replicate the MDMA experience with less neurotoxicity using unscheduled compounds”. There is now an entire subreddit based on his original post.

Many researchers believe this combination to be less neurotoxic and longer lasting than MDMA, with a much gentler post-research experience, while still exhibiting all the classic stimulative, euphoric, empathogenic and slightly psychedelic effects.

If any researchers wish to learn more about 5-MAPB and other benzofurans (and specifically how they compare to MDMA), we highly recommend reading the 2020 study Beyond ecstasy: Alternative entactogens to 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine with potential applications in psychotherapy

For what I know they are going to be banned soon. So if someone is interested in trying safer versions of MDMA should consider checking his trusted RC vendor for these.

I appreciate the interesting recipes, and I'm sure they're fun as hell and feel great, but I'm aiming more towards the semi-harmless tryptamine RCs only. In my experience, they're the least likely to drain away my own supply of neurotransmitters and leave me feeling hungover and shitty.

1 minute ago, What Am I said:

I appreciate the interesting recipes, and I'm sure they're fun as hell and feel great, but I'm aiming more towards the semi-harmless tryptamine RCs only. In my experience, they're the least likely to drain away my own supply of neurotransmitters and leave me feeling hungover and shitty.

4 ho met, super goofy to me. 

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Anything fun could get serious real quick. So you'll never know until you try it. You're rolling dice.

Right, I guess it's true that psychedelics of all types are nothing to trifle with. If I kept the dose on the lower end using specific chems though, I wonder if it's possible to have a great time in addition to the life lessons and consciousness growth, while at the same time minimizing the chances of a "hyperslap". Something like 5-MeO-DMT has been so helpful for me, but every trip has been dead serious without any playful quality. I know it's possible, because most of my pharmahuasca trips have included ecstatic happiness and joy as a feature. Now I'm curious if any RCs exist where this outcome is more guaranteed.

Edited by What Am I

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

4 ho met, super goofy to me. 

This is definitely the one I have my eye on. 40mg seems way up there in terms of dose though. I'm thinking more along the lines of 10-20mg based on what I've read, but I guess experimentation is needed.

Have you tried lower doses? Notice any significant difference between them?

Edited by What Am I

@Girzo They say the combo is good. Wanted to try them for a long time, maybe I'll do it soon and will post my results. It seems to be much more gentle to the system than classic MDMA, at least from experiental reports. The only drawback compared to M is redosing, you can't redose it like you do with M.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

29 minutes ago, What Am I said:

I'm aiming more towards the semi-harmless tryptamine RCs only

Everything is risky, you are takind drugs at the end of the day. Altering your own biochemistry and putting your system under stress. There's no way out of this, even with the less dangerous chemicals you are causing turmoil to the normal functioning of the body. 

31 minutes ago, What Am I said:

In my experience, they're the least likely to drain away my own supply of neurotransmitters and leave me feeling hungover and shitty.

That's what fun is. Taking the happiness of the future hours or days and having it all now. The same with alcohol and hungovers. When you have a peak you will have an abyss. The more fun you wanna have the bigger the downer will be. 

You just wanna have the best without the negative consequences. It doesn't work like that. Having fun cocreates boredom, stimulation cocreates voidness, all highs return to downs. There's no way out of this. That's why hedonism and recreational use of drugs doesn't lead to long lasting fulfilment, nor would you expect that.

If you wanna have fun using drugs, that's how the game works. You'll have fun and then you will feel miserable and then you will return to baseline. That's worth it for the fun, sometimes it really is. But don't expect fun to change its nature, accept its lights and shadows and then there is hope for mature recreational drug use.

@What Am I They say 2CB is lighthearted and easy going.

Al-LAD is easy to work with as a psychedelic, but I wouldn't call it fun. Just a stable version of LSD

1 minute ago, Davino said:

Everything is risky, you are takind drugs at the end of the day. Altering your own biochemistry and putting your system under stress. There's no way out of this, even with the less dangerous chemicals you are causing turmoil to the normal functioning of the body. 

People can have dysfunctions of their body and mind even without taking any drugs, though, so let’s cause turmoil to an already dysfunctional system!

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, Davino said:

@What Am I They say 2CB is lighthearted and easy going.

Al-LAD is easy to work with as a psychedelic, but I wouldn't call it fun. Just a stable version of LSD

Thanks for the suggestions. I did try 2C-B a few years ago and it's definitely easy on the mind, but phenethylamines in general just don't agree with me for whatever reason. I get a lot of tension and bizarre body sensations. I'm not really a fan of lysergamides either. Tryptamines have always been where it's at.

I agree with your general philosophy of fun involving drugs being a borrowing of tomorrow's happiness today. I just think certain psychedelics have a way of bypassing the rule to some degree. Using pharma as an example, it's as if it would activate my own innate joy and bliss tied to my experience of Self, as opposed to something like MDMA which squeezes the serotonin and dopamine out of my brain. And my pharma hangover would amount to being ever so slightly fatigued the rest of the day, whereas I'm sure you know the horrors that MDMA can produce for days later.

I'm starting to realize my answer already exists in the form of pharma lol. I guess I'm just curious what else is out there though.

Edited by What Am I

Posted (edited)

40 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

People can have dysfunctions of their body and mind even without taking any drugs, though, so let’s cause turmoil to an already dysfunctional system!

It's not just that; certain disruptions cancel out others, which is is what we actually call medicine!

When a medication disrupts the body, if the body is already disrupted in a manner where the medication's effect counteracts the existing disruption, it neutralizes the effects and restores harmony. It's quite remarkable!

Edited by Davino

Posted (edited)

26 minutes ago, What Am I said:

I just think certain psychedelics have a way of bypassing the rule to some degree.

Surely, be wise about that. Research it deeply but there is a foundation that cannot be overlooked, that's all. I just wanted to make the foundation clear for you and by all means search the healthier and best Research Chemicals available to mankind. That's what I do

Using pharma as an example, it's as if it would activate my own innate joy and bliss tied to my experience of Self, as opposed to something like MDMA which squeezes the serotonin and dopamine out of my brain. And my pharma hangover would amount to being ever so slightly fatigued the rest of the day, whereas I'm sure you know the horrors that MDMA can produce for days later.

Agree

I'm starting to realize my answer already exists in the form of pharma lol. I guess I'm just curious what else is out there though.

Be always open to exciting discoveries and be loyal to those tools that have worked the best for you 

Everything has it's place in the Universe

Edited by Davino

41 minutes ago, Davino said:

That's what fun is. Taking the happiness of the future hours or days and having it all now. The same with alcohol and hungovers. When you have a peak you will have an abyss. The more fun you wanna have the bigger the downer will be. 

You just wanna have the best without the negative consequences. It doesn't work like that. Having fun cocreates boredom, stimulation cocreates voidness, all highs return to downs. There's no way out of this. That's why hedonism and recreational use of drugs doesn't lead to long lasting fulfilment, nor would you expect that.

If you wanna have fun using drugs, that's how the game works. You'll have fun and then you will feel miserable and then you will return to baseline. That's worth it for the fun, sometimes it really is. But don't expect fun to change its nature, accept its lights and shadows and then there is hope for mature recreational drug use.

I had a lot of fun with LSD below 100 micro and there was never a trade off.

"The more fun you wanna have the bigger the downer will be. "

I had fun with LSD and no hangover, no downside. It doesn't matter how much fun I had.So I have a different opinion on this.

6 minutes ago, Davino said:

Surely, be wise about that. Research it deeply but there is a foundation that cannot be overlooked, that's all. I just wanted to make the foundation clear for you and by all means search the healthier and best Research Chemicals available to mankind. That's what I do

Agree

Be always open to exciting discoveries and be loyal and masterful with your tools

Everything has it's place in the Universe

:x

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, OBEler said:

I had a lot of fun with LSD below 100 micro and there was never a trade off.

"The more fun you wanna have the bigger the downer will be. "

I had fun with LSD and no hangover, no downside. It doesn't matter how much fun I had.So I have a different opinion on this.

I'm not talking merely about the biochemical factor. I'm mostly talking about the contrast game of life

The way your mind interprets reality is by a game of contrasts

Many people who used to have a blast at parties without using drugs later found even greater enjoyment using substances. However, even after years of abstaining, they struggle to recapture the same level of fun they had before trying drugs. This challenge emerges because their mind unconsciously compares present experiences to past highs, creating a feeling of lack and contrast.

In this way, is what I mean by the cocreation of highs and lows and that surely includes the biochemical effects of drug use but it's not only limited to that.

Thanks for your question @OBEler I have been able to better articulate my point now

Edited by Davino