Heaven

Israel is being attacked

168 posts in this topic

On 4/13/2024 at 7:26 PM, Heaven said:

Since October 7th I emphasized to look macro rather than micro. 

Iran attacking Israel directly is something that didn’t happen over a decade and this is a game changer.

The war was never about Israel and Gaza.

It was always Iran and their proxies.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2024-04-13/u-s-support-for-israel-ironclad-as-iran-launches-airborne-attack

From my limited perspective (I'm not an expert on this conflict) it seems more an issue with European influence in the middle eastern region not being desired. I get my opinion from how Israel was constructed and the reaction to that construction.

https://www.vox.com/2018/11/20/18080016/israel-history-zionism-war-1948

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 4/18/2024 at 7:09 AM, Nivsch said:

I don't understand what you mean.

I saw now that the conservative assesments give Gaza war a ratio of roughly 1:2. 66% of the killed are civilians and 33% hamas terrorists.

Even 1.5-1.7 civilians to every terrorist according to Israeli assesments from January-February.

Screenshot_20240418-171632_Chrome.jpg

This goes both ways. Apply this logic to Oct 7th and all of Hamas activity.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The difference between the two, is that Hamas was targeting everyone they could(Nova festival is an example). The army came to help them and some of them died as a result. 

Hamas activity is protected by civilians and they die as a result. 

Life is deeper than statistics.

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, Heaven said:

Life is deeper than statistics.

Exactly. Now say this to the Zionists.

Edited by Leo Gura

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Exactly. Now say this to the Zionists.

Haha I like how you react to what serves your propaganda. Zionists aren’t the world’s problem. Be aware what hate towards Jews has done in the past. History is repeating itself and you choose what side of history you want to be on.

@Heaven

15 minutes ago, Heaven said:

Haha I like how you react to what serves your propaganda. Zionists aren’t the world’s problem. Be aware what hate towards Jews has done in the past. History is repeating itself and you choose what side of history you want to be on.

That's irrelevant to the argument to do both the moot and bailey fallacy, and false dichotomy fallacy here, assuming @Leo Gura is reacting to what serves his propaganda when Leo is clearly showing you the hypocrisy that both Palestinian supporters and especially the Zionists are applying to each other logically. Within the century the Zionists have established their Jewish state through ethnic cleansing and displacement, to finalizing their state of Israel when they buddied up to the USA, so of course the world's problem includes Zionists because Zionists also make up the top 10% and are connected to powerful people, not to mention they did a lot of espionage in collecting information about the West Bank and Gaza and other areas. 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Heaven said:

how you react to what serves your propaganda.

I don't do propaganda.

Have you lost your mind?

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura Can you elaborate more about applying the logic of death ratios both ways? It sounds like you are conflating terrorism with collateral damage in war, but I have faith you wouldn't do that. I am confused. 

5 minutes ago, Seth said:

collateral damage in war,

The military actions of Zionists go beyond mere collateral damage.

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Heaven said:

s that Hamas was targeting everyone they could

So did Israel with their indiscrimiate bombing of Gaza.

4 hours ago, Heaven said:

Hamas activity is protected by civilians and they die as a result.

Israeli government activities are protected by the Israeli people that elect those politicians (Hey they are a democracy)  and they died by Palestinian attacks as a result.

See how ugly your logic seems when I turn it against you.

Edited by Karmadhi

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But hamas came here with their preplanned intention to kill as much civillians as they can.

IDF came to Gaza in response (didn't want that, and the ~10 Billion dollar upper and under ground fences it built show that) to kill hamas, and a bad and not careful policy made too much civillians to get killed too, but this wasn't desirable.

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

Posted (edited)

i

Edited by BlessedLion
I

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

7 hours ago, Heaven said:

The hypocrisy is outstanding. The Zionist are literally committing genocide right now. They are on the Nazi side of history 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If Hamas was stopped by the border guards on 7/10, you would extoll Hamas for being such noble and honorable fighters only targeting the military and scrutinizing the IDF for making civilian casualties in the retaliation. See the perversion.

Ironically to call Hamas human animals and savages is more truthful. 

I understand you can be critical but also I am kinda skeptical about much of that edgy equivalating. Israel would get scrutinized for everything it does because people are so blindly ideological on this Issue and mush every little thing to demonize Israel to the max employing hyperbolism. If Israel's approach to the war were different, maybe a smaller-scale invasion people would still be shouting about genocide and all kinds of demonizing cringe. I cannot emphasize this point enough.  

Edited by Vrubel

Israel is going to get a smacking.  

Posted (edited)

36 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

people are so blindly ideological on this Issue and mush every little thing to demonize Israel to the max employing hyperbolism

This is so crystaly clear transparent.

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't do propaganda.

Have you lost your mind?

Just by the fact that you’re using terms that no one is using like Zionist. Showing me that for some reason you let the media brainwashed your mind. 
This situation is much more complicated than Jewish people established a country in this area. If Israel was in Cyprus the same thing would happen just through the air and the ocean. 
Israel is a proxy of the US and Gaza is a proxy of Iran. It can’t be clearer than that.

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, Heaven said:

Just by the fact that you’re using terms that no one is using like Zionist. Showing me that for some reason you let the media brainwashed your mind. 
This situation is much more complicated than Jewish people established a country in this area. If Israel was in Cyprus the same thing would happen just through the air and the ocean. 
Israel is a proxy of the US and Gaza is a proxy of Iran. It can’t be clearer than that.

The point of using the term zionist is in fact to differentiate between the different shades of Jewish people ie apply nuance to complexity. Not every Jewish person is a zionist or a ultra-zionist. Imagine discussing Islamic terrorism and addressing terrorists as 'da muslims be crazy' implying that every muslim is a Islamist. 

Ardent zionists seem to be incapable of self-awareness and applying their same line of logic to the very people they harm in their obsession with themselves. Case in point:

Edited by zazen

Posted (edited)

@zazen Zionism = The aspiration to establish a Jewish state in the land they had sovereignty in the past.

The decision to interpret it in a "fundamentalist" manner is arbitrary and subjective.

The original term is healthy, or to the very least neutral, and does not say anything against the right of the Arabs to have their own state too in this land, aside the Jewish one.

Edited by Nivsch