bebotalk

Fighting back

166 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

41 minutes ago, bebotalk said:

Society/the world - self-defence is normal!

you - it's wrong! (but in other cases will say it's right)

If someone does something slightly annoying to you, flipping out at them then ranting that everyone in their demographic is an enemy or bad person, is not self defense, it is clearly the sign of psychological hang ups resulting in poor behavior.

Edited by Raze

@Razard86 Now i clearly dont understand people why tf does it matter if they were girls or boys fucked up individual is fucked up individual.I got gums put in my hair by girls why does it matter if its a girl,so if a black person does something bad now all blacks are bad what a bs ,humans are next level.

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

59 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Schizophonia I didnt get anything you are saying 😅 

You're doing him a disservice by not kicking him.  :)

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

@Princess Arabia It’s not all about you. 

You can’t tell people fuck you on the forum, you didn’t even get a warning. Stop playing victim. 

I am again, allowing this conversation to happen because a lot of men need it. I am also learning how these men think. 

If you come into a thread like this and start causing drama I will ask you stop interacting. This thread is by its very nature a conflict and I don’t need you acting out. 

I see you as a leader on the forum and expect to see that in you. 

You don’t need to engage in every thread and when you start swearing at other users you break forum guidelines as well. 

Instead of playing a victim double down to hold yourself to a higher standard.

I want you to also self reflect on healthy engagement with others on the forum. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@NoSelfSelf Stop acting like a jerk as well. You’re projecting nonesense on me. 

◭"89"

I have 11 warning points.

I am the wish mace windu of actualized.

Posted (edited)

@bebotalk 

What I am pointing to is that your reality isn’t THE reality and you have created a nightmare. 

You’re living in an augmented reality. If it leads you to harming women needlessly and causing suffering that’s totally up to you and your free will. 

Over the coming weeks reflect on the conversations had in this thread. Reflect on your hatred, on your pain and insecurity. That is all I am pointing to. What you do with it no one can control you. It’s your life, your mind and your relationships. 

I will share some books here for men dealing with similar issues that I have found helpful. 

I want you guys to develop healthy strong and integrated psyches so you can build good lives and healthy relationships. I want us to do that together. This is also my wish for myself as I grow as a man. 

I see the best in my brothers and in myself. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@bebotalk 

What I am pointing to is that your reality isn’t THE reality and you have created a nightmare. 

You’re living in an augmented reality. If it leads you to harming women needlessly and causing suffering that’s totally up to you and your free will. 

Over the coming weeks reflect on the conversations had in this thread. Reflect on your hatred, on your pain and insecurity. That is all I am pointing to. What you do with it no one can control you. It’s your life, your mind and your relationships. 

I will share some books here for men dealing with similar issues that I have found helpful. 

I want you guys to develop healthy strong and integrated psyches so you can build good lives and healthy relationships. I want us to do that together. 

Why are you so involved in a random on the internet? Even if you are a moderator.
Is this a good idea? What really motivates you?

That said, you do what you want. 👍

But in my world, trying to save someone who is aggressive is a way of keeping complaining acceptable in the tacit hope that people will put up with my neuroses, thus avoiding confronting my fears of being abandoned, left to my (self)destructiveness etcetc.

Edited by Schizophonia

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

@Schizophonia did you really just flex your warning points

Yes 

:)

Edited by Schizophonia

Posted (edited)

@Schizophonia Well, I think you misunderstand the situation. 

No one is being saved. If people don’t get the ability to speak about their thoughts, and hear different perspectives they tend not to grow or change. 

I can say much the same to you, interacting with randoms on the internet. Sneaky double standards.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

I Will defend my sisters by educating my brothers. 

This is unacceptable.

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

“Hot” women don’t care that you are mad at them. 

Edited by Sugarcoat

Importance of vulnerability and authentic connection. If it doesn't make any sense. Leave it.

@Schizophonia If he keeps it up with my pleasure

@Thought Art I dont know how to express things to naive boy like you so i dont hurt your feelings, only nonsense is me keep talking to you for this long,this i can admit i silly as f...dont talk to me again ill feel dirty to need to reply to you.

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

Posted (edited)

@NoSelfSelf @Leo Gura

It’s cool man. I don’t know what’s up with you right now, but give it time. I’m around to talk if you wanna speak respectfully.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, ExplorerMystic said:

Importance of vulnerability and authentic connection. If it doesn't make any sense. Leave it.

Great post! This is what we need more of. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

“Hot” women don’t care that you are mad at them. 

Yes they do

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Yes they do

I mean yea I know what you mean when it goes overboard like some of his examples yes women can find it scary, I  meant more that women don’t care if a man walks around being bitter over them, that general attitude,  it’s all in his own head, they still gonna be as they are he isn’t gonna change them with his behavior.

Edited by Sugarcoat