Paul5480

I found myself - I am God!

86 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Paul5480 said:

I am God. The real God. Me! This is absolutely incredible.

I am not a human amongst other human beings. I am God, imagining all human beings.

There are no others! This is such a pleasant realization. I am the whole of reality.

There is nothing that I need to aquire. The universe in its entirety is mine. It's all within me, inside of my mind, literally!

Talk about a boost in self esteem!

This is the greatest thing I have ever discovered or realized by far.

Cheers.

What triggered this awakening...do you know?

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Posted (edited)

@Dodo we all are God, besides you 💅

Edited by mmKay

This is not a Signature    [TBA]

Happy for you, shall you live from that place every day and treat every being with the same respect and care you treat your own body.

That´s where you see if something is coming from a mental conclusion or a living reality. 

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Suppose you're lying that you're not God, for that same purpose.

Being God is supposed to be the ultimate. What is a bigger ego boost than being the creator of everyone and everything? 

If Im God and lying im not God then i dont see a problem, because there is no higher authority to judge or punish me. But the other scenario can lead to some major problems down the line, considering one of the 10 commandments.

We all probably lie in our daily lives, be it white lies or not, and fall short of perfection, due to our human nature. We'd all burn in hell probably, if it wasnt for Jesus's sacrifice, which gives us a better chance when we stand the potential ultimate trial. But we shouldn't push it just because of that sacrifice and go "full-retard" because anything goes. Quite the opposite, we need to respect the sacrifice and try our best to be at least a bit worthy of heaven.

I'd say we should all humble ourselves and bow down to Jesus Christ, in complete humility,rather than claiming that we are above everything. And I am Not Christian, I regularly scold the bible, but not Christ.

Unless ofcourse you all really are God in which case I apologize. I am talking about the scenario in which someone is lying that they're God. Im just giving a scenario, not saying anything for certain. Its not my job to judge whether anyone is God or not. Maybe someone is lying to themselves that they are God, and then it gets a bit harder, needs a lot of honest self reflection, I guess. 

The second guy in this thread with the new account at least, with his condescending "i hope you get it one day" definitely appears to be on a big ego trip.

Edited by Dodo

Mind over Matter, Awareness over Mind

11 hours ago, Paul5480 said:

@Paul5480 I had the same reaction. The first time I realized God is me, God started crying because for the first time ever I was able to love myself.

It's hard to explain the goodness of realizing that it is not what you do which makes you lovable but it's what you are, which is love itself, Ultimate Goodness. All my life criticising and hating myself, pushing my limits, feeling that I'm not enough and then I find out I am absolute Perfection, pure Infinity, God itself.

It's like wow, I basked in that self-love and appreciation for myself as much as I could. It was like discovering the best thing in existence in the last place you would search for. It flipped me inside out with self acceptance and Love of my own nature. I was at peace

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes virtuous and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

10 hours ago, Dodo said:

Fear is useful. I dont want to burn my hand on the hot stove. I dont want to jump from a high building. And I am not interested in the bottomless pit. It was the ultimate form of punishment, when I was getting handed my ass by God. Yes, not me, not you, God. And God doesnt like impostors pretending to be Him. 

Don't be so anal, there is no wolf behind the curtains that will kill you! There is no snake, it's just a rope

fbgewdj0v5g51.jpg

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes virtuous and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

@Dodo You recognised God in Christ? How do you know? Do you recognise God in me? In the computer? in the room? in your breathing? in your blinking? in your own body feelings? in your own thoughts, intellect and mind? in your stupidity and fears? in your brilliance and genious? in your whole self? in your "I"? under all forms? in direct experience? in formlessness? in awareness? in consciousness? in existence? in reality? in imagination? in Infinity?

In God there is only God

Whatever you are calling God is but a figment of God, to ever admire God in it's infinitude is God's play, Reality is it's playground, God playing all roles, equally infinite in all corners... words lose their point and you cannot find a single spot, where God is not.

Edited by Davino

27 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Paul5480 I had the same reaction. The first time I realized God is me, God started crying because for the first time ever I was able to love myself.

It's hard to explain the goodness of realizing that it is not what you do which makes you lovable but it's what you are, which is love itself, Ultimate Goodness. All my life criticising and hating myself, pushing my limits, feeling that I'm not enough and then I find out I am absolute Perfection, pure Infinity, God itself.

It's like wow, I basked in that self-love and appreciation for myself as much as I could. It was like discovering the best thing in existence in the last place you would search for. It flipped me inside out with self acceptance and Love of my own nature. I was at peace

Self love? Now you're talking,  I literally had a message recently from reality which asked the deep question, "can you love yourself " and im sorry to say im not there yet. I have too many flaws and weak will, I easily fall victim to my desire, even if I sometimes type like a guru.

I always try to be as honest as possible, however, and do not stray from challenging other's outlandish claims. I can see that you are authentic,  but not all in this thread are, in my opinion.

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Dodo You recognised God in Christ? How do you know? Do you recognise God in me? In the computer? in the room? in your breathing? in your blinking? in your own body feelings? in your own thoughts, intellect and mind? in your stupidity and fears? in your brilliance and genious? in your whole self? in your "I"? under all forms? in direct experience? in formlessness? in awareness? in consciousness? in existence? in reality? in imagination? in Infinity?

In God there is only God

Whatever you are calling God is but a figment of God, to ever admire God in it's infinitude is God's play, Reality is it's playground, God playing all roles, equally infinite in all corners... words lose their point and you cannot find a single spot where God is not

My point is about authority. Who do I answer to? If I answer to nobody and I am weak willed, I can do horrible things in this reality. I do not want that. Its better to have a sheppard, and a Good one, to not get eaten by the wolves. And I dont actually want to be a wolf myself too.

Maybe they are ropes, but Ive had experience of an interdimenional ouroborus, and I dont think I want to mess with such a rope.

Edited by Dodo

10 hours ago, Razard86 said:

This singularity can only have an other by denying that it is one. Infinity of Gods is no different than just God. Infinity of Gods is not other, it is God imagining the possibility of other, but the moment it becomes aware of that it collapses again as all dualities must. Why? Because...there is no duality which is the same as saying, there is no other.

It's true that you are everything, but in that everything are the others too. Seems obvious right? Where are the other povs that you were and you will be? They are in you. But sametime, you are in them. Another possibility makes no sense I'd say

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Self love? Now you're talking,  I literally had a message recently from reality which asked the deep question, "can you love yourself " and im sorry to say im not there yet. I have too many flaws and weak will, I easily fall victim to my desire

Love the fact that you cannot love yourself more. That's what God does to soothe me

11 minutes ago, Dodo said:

I always try to be as honest as possible, however, and do not stray from challenging other's outlandish claims. I can see that you are authentic,  but not all in this thread are, in my opinion.

Could be. Maybe your approach could also be improved. You talked with inner turmoil, it's better to challenge bullshit from a collected and aware space, being direct and compassionate. Why do you challenge others? Because you actually love them and Truth, so make a more efficient move towards that end. You will get better results, that's what I've discovered

Edited by Davino

3 minutes ago, Dodo said:

My point is about authority. Who do I answer to? If I answer to nobody and I am weak willed, I can do horrible things in this reality. I do not want that. Its better to have a sheppard, and a Good one, to not get eaten by the wolves. And I dont actually want to be a wolf myself too.

Depends on where you are at. I feel like you are ready to become your own master, wise up and acknowledge your own Sovereignity

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

It's true that you are everything, but in that everything are the others too. Seems obvious right? Where are the other povs that you were and you will be? They are in you. But sametime, you are in them. Another possibility makes no sense I'd say

You manifest through them actually. It's great to have this awakening while interacting with "other" people. I think this is what it's missing to most solipsistic awakenings, have such breakthrough in a room full of people, you will understand the dynamics of how solipsism actually works, you will see your existential consciousness flowing in and out of each and everyone in the same way it does with the room and your very own body and mind.

Edited by Davino

7 minutes ago, Davino said:

Love the fact that you cannot love yourself more. That's what God does to soothe me

Could be, maybe your approach could be improved. You talked with inner turmoil, it's better to challenge froma collected and aware place, being direct and compassionate. Why do you challenge others? Because you actually love them and love truth, so make a more efficient move towards that end. You will get better results, that's what I've discovered

Probably you got that from my comments, because I get aggitated when someone tries to muddy the waters with lies, and I can never be sure if they're being truthful or not. So if I see clearly that someone is talking out of their ass, like the second guy in the thread, I get triggered, because it feels like someone trying to lead people down a wrong path, for their own pleasure,by cheating and lying, instead of being honest.

If I was ok with lying my ass off I can think of any story, and if it is backed up by others, or close to what other authentic beings are saying, i will appear to be There, even when I'm not, by circlejerking. If a group of individuals decide to do that, then it becomes even harder to catch, because of groupthink, and might even start parroting these things myself as to not appear as unenlightened. 

"I hope you get there one day" is the most condescending thing one can say, and I cant see how that can ever come from a place of love. Its like he is in bliss and pities me and my state of consciousness.

@Dodo You are too contracted and agitated to see clearly and act properly.

Is that condescending?

There is nothing in this world worth it to steal your peace, remember that.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

🤣 Check and mate

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, Paul5480 said:

I am God. The real God. Me! This is absolutely incredible.

I am not a human amongst other human beings. I am God, imagining all human beings.

There are no others! This is such a pleasant realization. I am the whole of reality.

There is nothing that I need to aquire. The universe in its entirety is mine. It's all within me, inside of my mind, literally!

This is the greatest thing I have ever discovered or realized by far.

Cheers.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Razard86 @Breakingthewall @Davino 

@Leo Gura

In peak states, I understand all that I am God. But then what is the other? How can I deny that there is no other when it appears that my perspective exists? How can I be all of reality when my experience says otherwise? 

Edited by enchanted

6 minutes ago, enchanted said:

🤣 Check and mate

Nah, it was just a check and I protected with my bishop that he didnt see in the corner. Now I have a massive attacking potential after activating my extra piece.

4 hours ago, Dodo said:

Being God is supposed to be the ultimate. What is a bigger ego boost than being the creator of everyone and everything? 

If Im God and lying im not God then i dont see a problem, because there is no higher authority to judge or punish me. But the other scenario can lead to some major problems down the line, considering one of the 10 commandments.

@Dodo all of your distinctions are groundless and empty, but you wont question them because it will be the death of you as a human.

@Paul5480 You have no proof that you are God, literally none.
All you've done is taken DMT and become aware of Solipsism, of the infinite potential of consciousness, and you conclude that you are God probably with the urge to spit out what Leo and the various schizophrenics roaming around here are saying.

You are most likely being deceived.

The devil is in the details.