ici

Any other new cool movies Leo?

48 posts in this topic

I watched A Quiet Place and part two as you recommended on your blog Leo.

It was good.  Kept me glued to the screen.

Are there any other you could recommend?

Thanks

Posted (edited)

Stay tuned to the blog and maybe I'll post some.

Good movies are rare these days.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Bird Box

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

Posted (edited)

I watch way too many movies probably of my biggest time wastes.  I think lots of good movies are still being released, you just won't see them advertised since its mostly indie stuff or some foreign films.  What kind of movies have you liked, I could probably list some stuff.

Don't breathe is a decent movie with a similar constant tension,  ari aster or jordan peele's movies are also good for that suspense/slightly scary vibe.

Edited by mysticalninja

Not a movie, but a show: shogun has been fantastic.

also the gentlemen on Netflix.

It’s been a while since I was blown away by a movie. With that being said, everything, everywhere all at once was wonderful. I liked synchronicity as well.

I watched Soul Kitchen and it was ok

The netflix Avatar series are good. The original animated series are supposed to be better, but the films are pretty much identical. The themes are the hero's journey and spirituality. Mixed with timeless wisdom.

@ici just watched it, great film

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

On 4/11/2024 at 0:22 AM, mysticalninja said:

I watch way too many movies probably of my biggest time wastes.  I think lots of good movies are still being released, you just won't see them advertised since its mostly indie stuff or some foreign films.  What kind of movies have you liked, I could probably list some stuff.

Don't breathe is a decent movie with a similar constant tension,  ari aster or jordan peele's movies are also good for that suspense/slightly scary vibe.

I saw Don't Breathe, pretty good. Love a good thriller.

Know thyself....

I heard great things about this new Godzilla movie

They just announced that they are filming a 3rd Quiet Place!

On 11/04/2024 at 6:36 AM, IronFoot said:

Not a movie, but a show: shogun has been fantastic.

Shogun!

Posted (edited)

This is the vulgar, profane cousin of Blade Runner 2049, and I fucking love it.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Plan on watching with this the bae soon:

On 18/05/2024 at 7:15 AM, Leo Gura said:

They just announced that they are filming a 3rd Quiet Place!

Just wanted to come here and say that I watched the new movie and it was extremely disappointing. Please avoid it if you can.

12 minutes ago, ici said:

Just wanted to come here and say that I watched the new movie and it was extremely disappointing. Please avoid it if you can.

The Rotten Tomatoes score is positive, though.

Also, fun fact, the movie is titled “A Quiet Place: Day One”. That reminds me of how the third Xbox is called Xbox One.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, ici said:

Hmmm, that's unfortunate. I was looking forward to it. But I heard they set it in NYC, which I don't like for this kind of film.

Edited by Leo Gura

Perfume: The Story of a Murderer

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Posted (edited)

All Star Cast. Free on TUBI (whenever showcased). 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....