Jayson G

Is starting a pickup community dangerous?

127 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Thanks for the permission, daddy. You seem a bit perturbed. My whole issue here is not advocating for you to see why its cool to sleep with pua's, it's to let you know we don't need to be saved from them. Your whole stance here is very degrading because you think women can't read through the memorized pick-up lines or the pua's strategies, or that we're so stupid, we need a savior. Women are equipped to deal with these kinds of things as a survival mechanism. Most of us already know they are pick-up lines. As I already told you, most women who goes home with the guy already had it in her head, he just didn't fuck his chances up. Not what he said or did, but what he didn't say or did. 

Pua or not, a guy is a guy to me. Do I like him or not. I don't limit myself just because; and I don't look for perfection, the things I look for most people don't care about, so it would be very hard to disguise them from me since they won't think i'll be watching for those things anyway. 

So you basically saying if the guy is hot, it doesnt matter what he says, if u get wet you will bang him. Thats exactly what I  said in anothr reply. And I dont care, but it seems this side of you (the lustful one) is in sharp contrast to your signature which says Unconditional Love, as lust is far from love.

Dont talk about all girls as if because you're a girl you can speak for all of them. There are so many different types of girls and some would agree with me, others not. 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

Just now, Dodo said:

So you basically saying if the guy is hot, it doesnt matter what he says, if u get wet you will bang him. Thats exactly what I  said in anothr reply. And I dont care, but it seems this side of you (the lustful one) is in sharp contrast to your signature which says Unconditional Love, and lust is not love.

Dont talk about all girls as if because you're a girl you can speak for all of them. There are so many different types of girls and some would agree with me, others not. 

Who said anything about hot. A guy could still be ugly and a girl wants to take him home. My signature IS REPRESENTATION. Unconditional love means a love with no conditions. Your statements are conditional. You are exubing biases and conditional love. You are incapable of loving unconditionally, you're even unaware of what unconditional love is. IT MEANS UNDER ANY CONDITIONS. Not what your puny little biased, selfish mind thinks and will advocate for its survival. EVERYTHING, NOTHING EXCLUDED. This is what the Absolute is, this is what fullfilment is, this is what freedom is. It doesn't care and is not conditioned to love certain things and hate certain things, why? BECAUSE IT IS ALL THOSE THINGS. It is the pua, the rapist, the pedophile, the hooker, the idiot, the ass, the whatever it is eveything.

Know thyself....

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Who said anything about hot. A guy could still be ugly and a girl wants to take him home. My signature IS REPRESENTATION. Unconditional love means a love with no conditions. Your statements are conditional. You are exubing biases and conditional love. You are incapable of loving unconditionally, you're even unaware of what unconditional love is. IT MEANS UNDER ANY CONDITIONS. Not what your puny little biased, selfish mind thinks and will advocate for its survival. EVERYTHING, NOTHING EXCLUDED. This is what the Absolute is, this is what fullfilment is, this is what freedom is. It doesn't care and is not conditioned to love certain things and hate certain things, why? BECAUSE IT IS ALL THOSE THINGS. It is the pua, the rapist, the pedophile, the hooker, the idiot, the ass, the whatever it is eveything.

A mother's love for her child is an example of unconditional love. Why would I not be aware of what it is? A guy who loves a girl so much he is willing to let her go for another, while still loving her deeply is another example of unconditional love. 

An example of whats not uncodintional love: lets say you have a boyfriend and you somehow end up fucking another guy out of pure lust, now thats definitely not unconditional love. 

Its really rather simple

-1/12 is Infinity 

10 minutes ago, Dodo said:

So you basically saying if the guy is hot, it doesnt matter what he says, if u get wet you will bang him. Thats exactly what I  said in anothr reply. And I dont care, but it seems this side of you (the lustful one)

Just to clarify and get back to basics here, no guy can get me wet before we enter the bedroom and things are already going down. Women rarely just get wet. Stimulation is usually needed for that. I swear you guys really think we are the same as you. When you feel that girl and she's wet its because of direct stimulation. Also, there's nothing a guy is saying that determines if she sleeps with him or not, it's how she feels while he's saying it.

Know thyself....

5 minutes ago, Dodo said:

A mother's love for her child is an example of unconditional love. Why would I not be aware of what it is? A guy who loves a girl so much he is willing to let her go for another, while still loving her deeply is another example of unconditional love. 

An example of whats not uncodintional love: lets say you have a boyfriend and you somehow end up fucking another guy out of pure lust, now thats definitely not unconditional love. 

Its really rather simple

A mother's love for her child is NOT unconditional love. A mother's love for ANY child is closer to it but still limited. You are speaking out your ass. You just described conditional love. Unconditional love needs no examples. I'ts really that simple that IT IS EVERYTHING, EVEN THE WORDS ITS THAT SIMPLE IS IT.

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

A mother's love for her child is NOT unconditional love. A mother's love for ANY child is closer to it but still limited. You are speaking out your ass. You just described conditional love. Unconditional love needs no examples. I'ts really that simple that IT IS EVERYTHING, EVEN THE WORDS ITS THAT SIMPLE IS IT.

You are simply overthinking. Motherly love is the most pure form of unconditional love. 

-1/12 is Infinity 

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

A guy who loves a girl so much he is willing to let her go for another, while still loving her deeply is another example of unconditional love.

This is not what unconditional love is. I said it before and I'll say it again. Take it or leave it. Everything, every condition, every circumstance, every one, every crime every theft, every rape, every pedophile, every mother, every idiot, every fool, every genius is unconditional Love. IT IS ALL THERE IS INCLUDING THIS PETTY LITTLE ARGUMENT. Will you go see my post the "Cosmic Joke", it will show you in depth of what I mean.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Dodo said:

You are simply overthinking. Motherly love is the most pure form of unconditional love. 

This what you've been conditioned to think and believe. This is not what it is. Even what you said is showing how it is not unconditional love because you included the word Mother. Thats a condition. Please don't argue with me on this. I'm not speaking from ignorance here. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

This what you've been conditioned to think and believe. This is not what it is. Even what you said is showing how it is not unconditional love because you included the word Mother. Thats a condition. Please don't argue with me on this. I'm not speaking from ignorance here. 

I won't argue on this with you, it seems that you believe it strongly. Maybe if you have a child you will understand what I mean. You are just using the label unconditional love to point to what the label consciousness points to. I am using unconditional love in a different way, within the play of duality. Otherwise we dont need to talk about loving someone unconditionally, cause even if you rape and beat them up its "consciousness" / "unconditional love". As in, its allowed to be. But im saying that in duality, thats far from what love is, let alone unconditional love. 

23 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Just to clarify and get back to basics here, no guy can get me wet before we enter the bedroom and things are already going down. Women rarely just get wet. Stimulation is usually needed for that. I swear you guys really think we are the same as you. When you feel that girl and she's wet its because of direct stimulation. Also, there's nothing a guy is saying that determines if she sleeps with him or not, it's how she feels while he's saying it.

funny huh 

-1/12 is Infinity 

Just now, Dodo said:

I won't argue on this with you, it seems that you believe it strongly. Maybe if you have a child you will understand what I mean. You are just using the label unconditional love to point to what the label consciousness points to. I am using unconditional love in a different way, within the play of duality. Otherwise we dont need to talk about loving someone unconditionally, cause even if you rape and beat them up its "consciousness" / "unconditional love". As in, its allowed to be. But im saying that in duality, thats far from what love is, let alone unconditional love. 

funny huh 

I'm looking at a computer screen. What does that have to do with what I said. I SAID NO GUY CAN MAKE ME WET BEFORE ACTUAL PHYSICAL STIMULATION. Don't know about anybody else.

Know thyself....

4 minutes ago, Dodo said:

As in, its allowed to be. But im saying that in duality,

There's no unconditional love in duality.

Know thyself....

I am very particular with any community that I join. Be very good at spotting  power imbalances. Do not hold moderators or admin on a pedestal, they should also be held accountable if they abuse their power.

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I'm looking at a computer screen. What does that have to do with what I said. I SAID NO GUY CAN MAKE ME WET BEFORE ACTUAL PHYSICAL STIMULATION. Don't know about anybody else.

You replied too quickly, did not watch the video. I dont know why you are replying to it. The guy talks about how girls can be manipulated in this way to cheat, and warns about not using it for such evil purposes, but only to improve yourself. Don't just think im trying to come out on top in the conversation, can you actually appear interested. You are very immature. You say you cant speak about other girls, but earlier you were saying WE . wtf 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You are just painting with a broad brush. Unconditional love, in the way I use the words, means when you love SOMEONE no matter what they DO or how they LOOK, etc. These are all things in duality. All relationships are in duality. Our conversation is in duality. You think you are enlightened? 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

Just now, Dodo said:

You are just painting with a broad brush. Unconditional love, in the way I use the words, means when you love SOMEONE no matter what they DO or how they LOOK, etc. These are all things in duality. All relationships are in duality. Our conversation is in duality. You think you are enlightened? 

I never said I was enlightened. No one is enlightened, no one can ever be enlightened. You try to attack me by calling me immature, and asking if I think I'm enlightened. Errrc wrong. No one can or will ever be enlightened, 

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

image (15).png

There are good guy traits and there are bad boys traits that women find attractive. If you only have bad boy traits a woman will sleep with you but nothing more. If you only have good guy traits you're going to get friend zoned. The golden zone is that your both high and bad boy traits and high in good guy traits and that's the ideal man. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I never said I was enlightened. No one is enlightened, no one can ever be enlightened. You try to attack me by calling me immature, and asking if I think I'm enlightened. Errrc wrong. No one can or will ever be enlightened, 

Ok.... you sound like the type of person who would scream angrily that the truth is Love and Peace, ultimately saying something true you heard or learnt from some guru, but actually you are just a replicant, and dont actually live it.

Why are you getting offended? Arent my comments unconditional love? At this point you would prefer different comments to mine, right? You're getting flustered and pick and choose what you respond to.

How do you know no one is enlightened. Sounds to me you must be enlightened to know such a thing. You seem to know everything by your replies

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

23 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

How does it make you feel? Lets get out of both our enlightened asses talking about ultimate truths. If you equate this story with a story about someone raping a child to death, then you are perverted and going down the wrong path. Would you rather be with Satan than with Jesus? By your words, you wouldn't mind. Thank God that God loves you unconditionally as his child.

*Unconditional love can sometimes be rough, sometimes you need a loving kick in the butt.Its not all sunshine and rainbows. But its not done to hurt you, but to help you. While what is not unconditional love is someone trying to hurt you for their own pleasure and not for your own good. Why do we have to complicate things? Unconditional love is everything? That's a fat turd statement and you can easily smell it.  

-1/12 is Infinity 

3 hours ago, Dodo said:

Why are you getting offended? Arent my comments unconditional love? At this point you would prefer different comments to mine, right? You're getting flustered and pick and choose what you respond to.

I said there is only unconditional love. My response is also unconditional love. You're the one picking and choosing what you want to call unconditional love. I'm not choosing to do anything. IT IS ALL THAT'S HAPPENING. I cannot choose to respond how i want to respond because if I did and I responded differently, that would also be what happened. You see, there's no escaping unconditional love because it is all there is.

No matter how many videos you post and how many sob stories you quote, it is still what is. Notice I didn't say, it is what happened. Those are all just stories. Stories about what happened. I'm not saying those things didn't happen, but what you're saying about them are just stories, feelings and ideas. Ilm not parroting from some guru because the gurus are all just what I'm dreaming up. My imagination. Which is the dream itself. So it doesn't matter what you say, what I say, it is all just what happened and nothing you or I say can change what happens. Even your ignorance of tge matter that this is just a dream. The only thing real is the Absolute and the Abosute is all there is, even those people getting raped. It's all an appearance. An appearance that seems real. Real to me too. It's just I've come to the recognition that there's no me doing anything and I'm just appearing to be making choices and answering what also seems to appear. All that's happening here in life are responses, responses to what's happening and this is a response to what happened, not by me because there's just an empty shell here responding. The Absolute is only appearing as a response.

Know thyself....

3 hours ago, Dodo said:

butt.Its not all sunshine and rainbows.

Exactly, it's still what appears to be not all sunshine and rainbows, it doesn't need to be all sunshine and rainbows. That's a human concept. It just is.

Know thyself....