James123

Guys, I have nothing left to say anymore, goodbye to everyone.

55 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Guys, it was a pleasure to meet, talk and discuss with you. I have nothing to say anymore. I wish you to best luck on your spiritual journey. 

Much love and respect to you. 

Goodbye everyone. 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Enjoy your walk. Lots of love

Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes virtuous and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Wish you well. Any lessons for us? What was your journey on this forum? Any feedback?

35 minutes ago, Soul Flight said:

Wish you well. Any lessons for us? What was your journey on this forum? Any feedback?

Anything we say is not the truth, my journey is ended. Thank you very much for everyone.

Just love and appreciate. Be simple.

Much love!!!

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, James123 said:

Anything we say is not the truth, my journey is ended

There was never a journey. You have not come to this recognition. You still think there's a truth to be found. You leaving here happened for no reason. You saying your journey has ended is the delusion, because it never started.

You leaving implies you believe there's no value here so you're still a seeker. Doesn't matter anyway, because it's all the same.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

Take care James!

@Yimpa you too brother.

@Princess Arabia "I" is the biggest illusion. Therefore, any talk is more illusion. Therefore, no more talking. Silence...........

Peace! 

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, James123 said:

@Yimpa you too brother.

@Princess Arabia "I" is the biggest illusion. Therefore, any talk is more illusion. Therefore, no more talking. Silence...........

Peace! 

You are not choosing to talk or not talk. You are not even choosing to leave or not leave. That's why you're still here responding to my comment. Your words of "I is the biggest illusion'" are empty words. There is no "I" so how can the "I' be the illusion. The illusion is you thinking you're the one saying there's no "I". That's the biggest mind-fuck.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

7 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You are not choosing to talk or not talk. You are not even choosing to leave or not leave. That's why you're still here responding to my comment. Your words of "I is the biggest illusion'" are empty words. There is no "I" so how can the "I' be the illusion. The illusion is you thinking you're the one saying there's no "I". That's the biggest mind-fuck.

1 minute ago, James123 said:

Know thyself....

31 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@James123 see you soon! Maybe nothing that we say is the truth, but anyway we will say it

There ya go. Saying it is truth, not saying it is truth. Doesn't matter. 

2 hours ago, James123 said:

Know thyself....

So what happened?

Not talking about truth is also ok

Fair winds and following seas brother!

I took a break for awhile myself!!

Going to miss reading some of your posts.....not gonna lie!!

💙 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, VeganAwake said:

Fair winds and following seas brother!

I took a break for awhile myself!!

Going to miss reading some of your posts.....not gonna lie!!

💙 

Hey bro! Long time..glad you still check in :)

@James123 you'll be back.  Where else to discuss spirituality?  Unless you are gonna go into isolation and live as a monk.  If you do congratulations and I wish you well!  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, OBEler said:

Not talking about truth is also ok

At this point I'm here to have fun

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes virtuous and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Something doesnt have to be true for you to say it, sometimes its ok to have fun with words if thats your thing, if its not then thats ok. 

It's normal to seek more. Even if you believe that you have found the holy grail, you still want to find even more.