What Am I

Vaping salt forms in e-juice

38 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, shree said:

Guys any updates on this?

I've created a 5-MeO-MALT HCl + PG/VG mix with successful results. If I remember correctly, it was a 1:3 ratio of malt to PG, and a 1:1 ratio of PG to VG. It vaped normally with the expected results.

If you're feeling adventurous and you're responsible enough to handle it, intramuscular or subcutaneous injection is a foolproof solution.

Mix Malt 1:2 with with PG/VG (80%PG,20%VG). I vaped in a vape pen and it works great.

I made 1:7 ratio before and it's too weak.

Edited by OBEler

Another option is to give PEG-400 a try in place of a PG/VG mix. It's denser than PG but less dense than VG, and it's been known to be less irritating on the throat and lungs than PG.

19 hours ago, What Am I said:

I've created a 5-MeO-MALT HCl + PG/VG mix with successful results. If I remember correctly, it was a 1:3 ratio of malt to PG, and a 1:1 ratio of PG to VG. It vaped normally with the expected results.

If you're feeling adventurous and you're responsible enough to handle it, intramuscular or subcutaneous injection is a foolproof solution.

Okay, then I’ll assume that my MALT (NL) is indeed a bad batch. I also have a CA version that I haven’t tested yet. I’ll give it a try this week and update here.

Needles scare the shit out of me, unfortunately. Last time, when a hot nurse wanted to draw a few drops of my blood, I almost fainted. Thought I was going to die. 🥵

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

17 hours ago, OBEler said:

Mix Malt 1:2 with with PG/VG (80%PG,20%VG). I vaped in a vape pen and it works great.

I made 1:7 ratio before and it's too weak.

Thanks, I’ll try this ratio and report back.

I'm trying to vape 5meo but I haven't gotten the clarity of how to do it.

I just don't seem to understand the resources. I wonder if there is any video on the topic. I used to vape so I'm aware of how it works.

So can I just drop 5meo freebase in a juice and vape it like that? Or does it have to be special type of vape?

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

2 minutes ago, Davino said:

I just don't seem to understand the resources. I wonder if there is any video on the topic. I used to vape so I'm aware of how it works.

So can I just drop 5meo freebase in a juice and vape it like that? Or does it have to be special type of vape?

Check this out: 

Since plugging works well for you, I don't see a reason to change, unless you enjoy the intense effects of fast-acting vaping on e-mesh.

17 minutes ago, shree said:

Since plugging works well for you, I don't see a reason to change, unless you enjoy the intense effects of fast-acting vaping on e-mesh.

I want redosing. Plugging can be overall a bit cumbersome, empty stomach, putting the syringe etc. I have no trouble but I feel like trying the vaping way.

Also I thought about taking my vape with me and just hit it casually, to experiment. However, with this e-mesh doesn't seem very convenient for that. There are option for doing with juice I guess, I don't know how they compare with this one.

Overall, thank you very much. I really appreciate the video you shared

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

9 minutes ago, Davino said:

I want redosing.

Redosing is super easy with e-mesh. I have a small trick.

10 minutes ago, Davino said:

Also I thought about taking my vape with me and just hit it casually, to experiment. 

It's very convenient for that. You put some of the chemical on it, set the vaporizer to 10W in Power mode, and click once. It will crystallize the powder, and you'll have a loaded setup. When you're ready to use it, set it to 20W and enjoy.

Wait, I will upload a few pictures.

PXL-20240903-170233201-MP.jpg

Left: E-mesh head. Right: E-liquid head.

PXL-20240903-174944442.jpg
PXL-20240903-175059015-MP.jpg
PXL-20240903-175204821.jpg
PXL-20240903-175216894.jpg

Fast reloading, so easy you can do it even while mildly high.

PXL-20240903-175222294.jpg
PXL-20240903-175249508.jpg

A portal to hell opens.

PXL-20240903-175620306-exported-0-2.jpg

Vaporizer ready chems.

PXL-20240903-175841841.jpg

Travel pack :P

And here’s a short demo.   E-mesh in action.

First two clicks—crystallizing. Once this is done, you can leave it for months without losing potency. It won't leak or degrade.

A long press sends you into the stratosphere.

Edited by shree

@shree that's awesome, thanks. I haven't ventured into e-mesh vaping yet, and your method makes it look easy.

2 hours ago, Davino said:

You can fully dissolve 5meo into a carrier liquid like PG and then vape it in an e-juice vaping device. The process usually involves heat to force the 5meo to dissolve. The strength of the mix would depend on the ratio of 5meo to PG.

I'd suggest this battery and these carts. For the battery, you can set the voltage ~2.5v and experiment up and down from there. For the carts, you can leave the air valve wide open. This combo should produce a very smooth vape experience.

https://www.vpm.com/yocan-kodo-pro-battery/

https://o2vape.com/product/vari-flow-vape-cartridges/

Another option would be to load the 5meo freebase directly into the cart and melt it with some heat. This will transform the crystals into a liquid, where it'll remain that way for ~30-60 minutes and can be properly vaped in a cart. The liquid will obviously be as strong as possible since it's pure 5meo, but you can either lower the voltage on the battery or take smaller hits if your goal is to "wade into the pool" and explore different levels and aspects of the 5meo experience. I like the idea of taking secondary chemicals out of the equation entirely, since they can have their own effects on health.

16 hours ago, What Am I said:

@shree that's awesome, thanks. I haven't ventured into e-mesh vaping yet, and your method makes it look easy.

@What Am I

Thanks, mate.

Yup, it's very easy. It's just important not to get distracted while counting the number of micro-scoops you throw into the portal to hell.

9_9

On 3/9/2024 at 8:35 PM, shree said:

@shree Damn, you're a badass. Thanks for the pictures, you made my day

On 3/9/2024 at 9:04 PM, What Am I said:

Thanks, this comes in super handy.

@What Am I However, I'm puzzled about the having to heat the liquid for the crystals to dissolve. I assumed the juicy once ready I could bring it with me wherever I wanted, always ready to work. Is there such possibility?

19 minutes ago, Davino said:

@shree Damn, you're a badass. Thanks for the pictures, you made my day

Thanks, @Davino  Glad you liked it! 

Edited by shree

7 minutes ago, Davino said:

@What Am I However, I'm puzzled about the having to heat the liquid for the crystals to dissolve. I assumed the juicy once ready I could bring it with me wherever I wanted, always ready to work. Is there such possibility?

You'd only have to reheat the crystals before each use if you use the specialized method that I mentioned where  you vape the substance without a carrier. Otherwise, it's definitely possible when using PG or PEG-400 as a carrier to dissolve the psychedelic and have it remain as a liquid, assuming you don't go over a ~1:1 ratio carrier:substance.

Here's a basic guide that can probably explain it better than I could. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/5meo_dmt/5meo_dmt_article2_vape_pens.shtml

On 9/3/2024 at 8:35 PM, shree said:

PXL-20240903-170233201-MP.jpg

Left: E-mesh head. Right: E-liquid head.

PXL-20240903-174944442.jpg
PXL-20240903-175059015-MP.jpg
PXL-20240903-175204821.jpg
PXL-20240903-175216894.jpg

Fast reloading, so easy you can do it even while mildly high.

PXL-20240903-175222294.jpg
PXL-20240903-175249508.jpg

A portal to hell opens.

Vaporizer ready chems.

PXL-20240903-175841841.jpg

Travel pack :P

And here’s a short demo.   E-mesh in action.

First two clicks—crystallizing. Once this is done, you can leave it for months without losing potency. It won't leak or degrade.

A long press sends you into the stratosphere.

Holy fuck, we got almost the exact same setup, the mod, juice tank, microscoops are identical, the RDA is similar too, and you even have a Pixel phone xD 

I like the shape of your mesh, the plain mushroom one from the DMT videos is so inconvenient, the powder always falls off, which drives me up the wall. With my lack of sensitivity I need to dump large amounts in there. I also want to try making a fenced mesh for even better stability.

What's that metal funnel thing, did it come with the RDA or something you can purchase separately? Looks really convenient!

Whichever way you turn, there is the face of God

13 hours ago, LambdaDelta said:

Holy fuck, we got almost the exact same setup, the mod, juice tank, microscoops are identical, the RDA is similar too, and you even have a Pixel phone xD 

That's crazy! J

13 hours ago, LambdaDelta said:

I like the shape of your mesh, the plain mushroom one from the DMT videos is so inconvenient, the powder always falls off, which drives me up the wall. With my lack of sensitivity I need to dump large amounts in there. I also want to try making a fenced mesh for even better stability.

Just cut your emesh as you normally would, and once it's in position, hold it stable with one hand while pressing in the middle with a finger to create a small bump.

After that, go to a dark room, increase the voltage to max, and press a few times briefly to check for any hot spots on the emesh. It should work perfectly.

I’d advise against making a fenced mesh, as it won't dissipate heat evenly.

You need precision and efficiency to get consistent results when vaping this chem.