Nivsch

Israeli Society - 75% for same sex marriage or LGBTQ civil union, top Vegan country

230 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

A poll from 2016 📊

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/poll-76-percent-of-jewish-israelis-support-same-sex-marriage-or-civil-unions-455653

Another poll from 2017:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/poll-79-of-israelis-back-gay-marriage-or-civil-unions/

Another source says even 79% while 60% are purely for (same sex) marriage:

https://marriage.hiddush.org/surveys/2181

Why Tel Aviv Is One of the Most LGBTQ-Friendly Cities in the World:

https://theculturetrip.com/middle-east/israel/articles/why-tel-aviv-is-one-of-the-most-lgbt-friendly-cities-in-the-world

Jerusalem too does not stay behind with thousands march in 2023:

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/thousands-march-in-jerusalem-pride-parade-under-israels-far-right-government

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Veganism 🥑🍏

Israel ranks 3rd on list of 2020's most popular countries for vegans:

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/israel-ranks-3rd-on-list-of-2020s-most-popular-countries-for-vegans-641412

How did Tel Aviv became the vegan capital of the world?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two States solution 🇮🇱🇵🇸

Approximately 50% of the Israelis support two states solution, a detailed analysis inside:

https://en.idi.org.il/articles/51746

Israeli views on the peace process from Wiki:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_views_on_the_peace_process

Note that honestly oct 7th event might and probably will somehow complicate this picture.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Appartheid?! 🤷‍♂️ 🕌⛪️

Lucy Aharish, the most popular Arab Muslim Journalist in the Israeli mainstream media in an in depth (1 hour long) video. Don't worry this is a well balanced very authentic self-documented video on which she talks also about problems she went through including racism. Worth watching:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SD Green spirituality 🎑 🌱

New Age festivals. Quite strong in Israel:

https://brightnomad.net/festivals-in-israel/

I will add more content I will find to this thread to show our advanced aspects of our society to contribute to a more real, balanced and fair big picture.

Hope you enjoy reading, and every question or concern of course ask freely.

Jerusalem pride parade 2023

Gay parade jerusalem.jpg

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Thinking independently about the spiral stages themselves is important for going through them in an organic, efficient way. If you stick to an external idea about how a stage should be you lose touch with its real self customized process trying to happen inside you.

Posted (edited)

Yeah, the world is pretty accepting of lgbtqi these days and my country ranked 2 in terms of vegans, the UK being 1. 

Only 50% support a two state solution. That’s pretty bad. It’s probably only 10% now. 

Being gay and vegan? None of this condones the barbaric destruction of Gaza and endless murdering of children by Israel. 

Israel is the world’s worst country. And is uncivilised. 

Edited by Merkabah Star

Posted (edited)

@Merkabah Star This unfortunate vortex both hamas and our Netanyahu-BenGvir ultra right wing government were pumped into and have mutual responsibility to is too complex in my opinion to make this thread an another more of a kind debate.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Thinking independently about the spiral stages themselves is important for going through them in an organic, efficient way. If you stick to an external idea about how a stage should be you lose touch with its real self customized process trying to happen inside you.

Posted (edited)

@royce Save this pro palestinian narrative to your own thread.

Screenshot_20240406-135342_Gallery.jpg

Edited by Nivsch

@Nivsch The thistles are blooming I see. They are one of my favorite plants because they can survive in arid and hostile conditions and yet are so beautiful. Maybe a metaphor for something, I don't know(;

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Vrubel said:

@Nivsch The thistles are blooming I see. They are one of my favorite plants because they can survive in arid and hostile conditions and yet are so beautiful.

Yes they are now at their peak :)

2 hours ago, Vrubel said:

Maybe a metaphor for something, I don't know(;

Exactly!! 

I will send you more photos I took in my trip soon.

Edited by Nivsch

Israel should be cautious to not become too liberal, right now it's kind of a paradise for pedophile (cirminals).

Google it yourself

Screenshot_20240406-154427.png

~ There are infinite ways to reunite that which already is one ~

4 hours ago, Vrubel said:

The thistles are blooming I see. They are one of my favorite plants because they can survive in arid and hostile conditions and yet are so beautiful.

Like Palestinians? ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

33 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Like Palestinians? ;)

Save this pro palestinian narrative to your own thread.

Posted (edited)

@Exystem Your camp always discusses so maturely 🥰

Edited by Nivsch

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Like Palestinians? ;)

Leo I understand this whole issue is so complicated right now and you don't have to agree with me, but what would you do if your friends and their family members you know from Las Vegas were hostages in mexico and found in a risk of executing, when their parents, friends and siblings are blocking the border to reduce aid from entering the bombed mexico in order to put much more pressure on mexico leaders - when they know much of this aid is abused and utilized by mexican terror groups for themselves - until mexico leaders will agree to release their loved ones.

Would you just arrest them with all of your power? or that you would round the edges, and let them partially block the passage because you identified with them deeply?

Edited by Nivsch

@Nivsch 

I am sorry for whatever losses or personal experiences you may have with the war.

But it’s not complicated.

Israel has overreacted. They have killed a completely disproportionate amount of people many of which are women and children.

They have freaked out and killed their own people waving white flags.

They have freaked out and killed international aid.

They have freaked out and killed an Iranian commander.

They’re paranoid and have been unjustifiable for quite sometime now; it has become genocide.

The people who recognize that already understand it’s mainly the government. They already understand the great culture, vegan, sexual openness, etc.

No one cares 🥱 

All the other stuff is much more important.

People pushing back on this thread never hated Israel- they’re pushing back because a thread on polls, LGBTQ+, etc. is seemingly semantic, distracting and counter productive in war time.

Especially a war of this nature.

Israel is already getting billions every year from the United States and has been in good relations for decades. We get it; time to acknowledge some faults.

6 minutes ago, yetineti said:

Israel has overreacted. They have killed a completely disproportionate amount of people many of which are women and children.

Do you add to this equation the human shield strategy of hamas, or you think they are innocent and dumb that just surrender their physical inferiority and let IDF kill them?

9 minutes ago, yetineti said:

own people waving white flags.

Right. A mistake of IDF.

10 minutes ago, yetineti said:

Israel has overreacted

Right.

12 minutes ago, yetineti said:

genocide

No.

Posted (edited)

@Nivsch The thing is they are not doing the human shield strategy! Not at that scale. And also, there are international laws regarding what to do when the opponent is using the "human shield strategy." Let me tell you, it's not to fucking bomb doctors without borders and other international aid workers.

Edited by Girzo

Posted (edited)

@Girzo If you would say that they do this strategy BUT Israel is responsible too because isn't careful enough, I would perhaps agree with you. Sounds like you (almost) canceled hamas part and that is your right but it is hard to make a reasonable discussion in that way.

Edited by Nivsch

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Like Palestinians? ;)

If you find them beautiful, that's fine. But with all due respect, Palestinians are not doing a great job "surviving" given how they have thrown themselves at the feet of the Israelis by committing 7/10.

If Palesestians lay down their weapons and release the hostages there will be no more war. If Israel lays down its weapons they will be murdered. If Palestinians wanted two states they could have waited for a center-left Israeli government that virtually always makes reasonable proposals. 

The thistle is a special plant, even when the whole meadow has dried up and all the plants are dying down, the thistle will still be green and going off.  

Edited by Vrubel

The Chatgtp version:

In the meadow's arid grasp, where plants wither and gasp, Stands the thistle, bold and grand, defying drought's demand. While others wilt and fade away, its verdant hue won't sway, For the thistle, ever tough, in resilience, reigns each day.

Screenshot_20240404-235739_Instagram.jpg

Posted (edited)

26 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

The Chatgtp version:

In the meadow's arid grasp, where plants wither and gasp, Stands the thistle, bold and grand, defying drought's demand. While others wilt and fade away, its verdant hue won't sway, For the thistle, ever tough, in resilience, reigns each day.

This is really true. They are the last ones to stay after everything dry out at the beginning of May.

Another photo of them I took today, in Modiin, which is exactly in the middle way betweem the coastal plan and Judea mountain - the mountain shelf.

Screenshot_20240406-224734_Gallery.jpg

Edited by Nivsch