Princess Arabia

OH MY GOD This is it!!

114 posts in this topic

It is itself, for itself, by itself. 
it is,at rest, infinite.

Every phenomenon is not a thing in itself. It is ‘it’, doing something.

Looking out, extrapolating, identifying and diluting itself into what it does when it becomes something.( When it moves, vibrates, thinks, emotes. )

When it turns back in on itself and away from the doing, it goes back to its rest state of absolute, nothing ( no thing) not empty, not phenomenon. Still, peace, potential. 

how do you distinguish? You can’t. Because what it is and what it does are inseparable. 
principal and attribute.

water and wave.

hand and gesture.

not two but one.

you are it! 🤗

11 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I'll give a couple of analogies to help.

1. People like to create a duality of a puppet and a puppeteer. So I will give an example. 

Close your eyes. Imagine a human holding a puppet. Now that puppet is moving and talking because the human is controlling it....now erase that human entirely....what is left? A puppet moving without a puppeteer, talking moving dancing, singing. THIS is why your true self cannot be located because the puppeteer is invisible. It cannot be located. 

2. Now let's explain what the past is so you can stop getting lost. The past is a repeat pattern. All of reality is just a flow of mental information. As you said that is always happening presently. Right now it is presenting it to you in sequential order by having repeat patterns. I'll explain. 

When you write the words down you just wrote....they don't disappear. That is because the moment you write them down...they keep repeating their existence. They don't disappear. And then you also have the ability to repeat the visual imagery in your mind of you writing them down which is just repeating the same mental information again. Notice all of these repeat patterns happen in the present moment.

So there IS A PAST, it is just a repeat done in the PRESENT MOMENT. 

Now the reason we say there is no time, is because God is like a BOOK. If you write a book, in that book there is a story with a world. In that world there is time and space and events. When you close that book, and open a different book that time and space and events of the previous book are gone. This is why they say there is no time. They are wrong. There is time, it's just bound to the specific world that it is in. And once that world is done, you can create a new time and events. 

God could end this entire existence, and create an entirely different universe with a NEW set of rules. So God is not bound to time or space. This also means all universal laws are arbitrary and are NOT immutable because God can just change them if it wanted. 

Also the future...is just a prediction of what is going to come next. I will show you how you know the future. Move your hand from left to right and up and down. Now, try to see if you can trick yourself into NOT KNOWING where you will move your hand next. You will discover, you can't trick yourself. So you know the future movement of your hand 99.9% of the time. (You could have a stroke, or obtain some neurological disorder that removes this knowledge). So there you have it. The future is just a prediction of the current pattern of the flow of mental information done in the present, and the past is just repeating a pattern in the present moment.

We are lucky reality isn't just erasing everything as it happens....because if it did, there would be no past at all. So reality has to do this to create a ground.

It just seems like it doesn't need a past nor a ground. It just seems to be fresh and new. As far as the hand movement exercise, both were true I said ill move it up next and up it went and I also said ill move it up next and I didn't move it up, I kept swaying from side to side. 

Anyway, thanks for your explanation even though it didn't really compute with what this is, but I guess I just need some time to get used to the simplisticity of it or what I think is it or what I imagine it to be, but its hard because this is it right here right now. 

Know thyself....

8 minutes ago, Adrian colby said:

you are it!

This is the only thing that cannot register. I still feel me but I don't feel as it. Everything else does but I don't feel as it. So maybe the i that I can't feel to be it isn't there but.....me not do this now. I will re read what you said but not try to explain anything now, thanks.

Know thyself....

It is like I can't even understand these explanations that describe it anymore. I'm trying but its like its it here and nowhere else and when I read these explanings it seems like its a part of these explanations. I think I need time. Not time as in get my head together or time as in I'm confused. Just time to different the two. When I read about it, it just seem so distant. But I don't want to fool myself into thinking.......idk I just don't want to over complicate this, so I'll try to understand all that's being said not in general but when talking about IT, at another time because none of it is computing. Everything else is but not when talking about it. It just seems foreign, but I do understand the words but they don't register.

Know thyself....

Nothing different is happening and nothing changed, its just my interpretation of it and readings about it seems weird its as if someone is trying to explain to me what I'm doing while they are mikes away and I'm the one doing it. IT kind of feels like that. I'm usually on here at this time and doing normal things so don't want to say like maybe I should get off the internet and go do something else as if this is something special, it doesn't feel special, it just feel like this is it. Like there is nothing else so why should it feel special its all there is. Don't know maybe I've gone mad. If I've gone mad then no one will know because I'm still me just typing away calm as hell, so nothing different their either. Don't get me wrong, its not like I'm saying nothing special as in this sucks, its just no different that what was. Its just different as in it is all there is nothing is standing out the only difference is I am me and it is it. I can tell the difference. Its like I'm not it and everything else is. Even though everything seems normal. 

Know thyself....

I said documentation earlier because it is a documentation of me explaining what is going on on my end. All this you will be pissing your pants and going berserk is nonsense. Why would I be doing that. That would be like me watching a horror movie. Its just here there and everywhere but I can't see or sense it but I can at the same time. You are trying to tell me what it is but I am writing through it so to speak. Not as it not about it but through it. That's what it feels like, 

Know thyself....

Intense. Adapt and grow. Thanks for sharing. Be well. Have a beautiful day! :)

@Princess Arabia

think of it as energy or potential. Everything is something objective that you can point at but you intuitively know it is not that. The objectivity is what ‘it’ is doing/imagining. When you remove your identification with the objective and still yourself… all objectivity flattens back into a rest state ( subjective). 
because it is subjective, it is not tangible. You cannot point to it. It is itself so it can only know itself through what it does. 

if you are fundamentally a state of rest, no appearance, no movement, no thought. A singularity/infinity, subjective. You have a very hard time pointing at what you are because there is nothing there to point at.

razards puppet master is the animating principle or ‘it’ at rest. Unseen. The puppet being the objective universe. The puppet is always going to draw your attention away from awareness of yourself because you are effectively invisible. The witness of all of the processes. 

don’t know if that helps any.

i experienced the time thing as a constant unfolding now moment but in order for it to be a now, I had to have coherent thoughts in a linear fashion otherwise the now fell apart into a disjointed patchwork of incomplete ideas. No story or continueum to it. The now sequence of unfolding moments disappeared and just became eternity. 

Posted (edited)

43 minutes ago, Adrian colby said:

@Princess Arabia

think of it as energy or potential. Everything is something objective that you can point at but you intuitively know it is not that. The objectivity is what ‘it’ is doing/imagining. When you remove your identification with the objective and still yourself… all objectivity flattens back into a rest state ( subjective). 
because it is subjective, it is not tangible. You cannot point to it. It is itself so it can only know itself through what it does. 

if you are fundamentally a state of rest, no appearance, no movement, no thought. A singularity/infinity, subjective. You have a very hard time pointing at what you are because there is nothing there to point at.

razards puppet master is the animating principle or ‘it’ at rest. Unseen. The puppet being the objective universe. The puppet is always going to draw your attention away from awareness of yourself because you are effectively invisible. The witness of all of the processes. 

don’t know if that helps any.

i experienced the time thing as a constant unfolding now moment but in order for it to be a now, I had to have coherent thoughts in a linear fashion otherwise the now fell apart into a disjointed patchwork of incomplete ideas. No story or continueum to it. The now sequence of unfolding moments disappeared and just became eternity. 

This explanation I can relate to more, it seems like that's what happened. Thats why I kept typing "Now, now, now, now now now. Someone said it is only one now in the comments but it wasn't like that in live time. But I can relate to this and will bookmark it for reference and try to understand it better. I will also keep my journal and write through it so the energy doesn't get stuck. Don't even know if thats a thing or not. But I think I know whats been said here. Thanks. Even though not exactly. Seems there wasn't really a witness.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

@Adrian colbyIt seems like I didn't even have to actively remove myself from anything, it automatically just wasn't there. It was, but it wasn't if you know what I mean. Not like I was invisible or couldn't feel or see myself but more that everything around me just seemed alive and i didn't.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Seems like I didn't have any thoughts to be the now, now now now that I mentioned. Seemed like I was typing it from the now and couldn't grasp time but tried to. Idk its hard to explain. I didn't even feel or see or even thought about eternity it was just now. As if eternity is in the future and this is just here now.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

It just seems like it doesn't need a past nor a ground. It just seems to be fresh and new. As far as the hand movement exercise, both were true I said ill move it up next and up it went and I also said ill move it up next and I didn't move it up, I kept swaying from side to side. 

Anyway, thanks for your explanation even though it didn't really compute with what this is, but I guess I just need some time to get used to the simplisticity of it or what I think is it or what I imagine it to be, but its hard because this is it right here right now. 

What part is confusing you. I'm not saying it needs a ground...I'm saying it creates a ground. If it didn't create a ground, it would have no frame of reference. If there was no frame of reference, you couldn't be typing right now. 

Spirituality is just an investigation of the opposite of duality. It is why it is called Non-Duality. There is a duality, but the duality is constructed. It is constructed through trickery. It's like telling someone there is no magic, when the magician does the magic trick. There is magic, the magic....is the TRICK. Undo the trick....and the magic/illusion is gone.

That's all. I'm explaining how the past, the future and the present are the same. Reality is a CONSTANT generation

Your visual field is not a stable field, it appears stable. It is a constant STABLE flow, so stable, it looks still. But it is a generation. It's constant. If it wasn't a generation there could be no progression and you couldn't create time at all. 

Look at this flip book

It is a bunch of still images, that are being replaced. As each frame/page is replaced it shows something different. Speed it up and it appears as motion. Reality is an infinite replacing frame. This is why it is pure magic. It is disappearing and reappearing at infinite speeds. Like an infinite flip book.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 minute ago, Razard86 said:

What part is confusing you. I'm not saying it needs a ground...I'm saying it creates a ground. If it didn't create a ground, it would have no frame of reference. If there was no frame of reference, you couldn't be typing right now. 

Spirituality is just an investigation of the opposite of duality. It is why it is called Non-Duality. There is a duality, but the duality is constructed. It is constructed through trickery. It's like telling someone there is no magic, when the magician does the magic trick. There is magic, the magic....is the TRICK. Undo the trick....and the magic/illusion is gone.

That's all. I'm explaining how the past, the future and the present are the same. Reality is a CONSTANT generation

Your visual field is not a stable field, it appears stable. It is a constant STABLE flow, so stable, it looks still. But it is a generation. It's constant. If it wasn't a generation there could be no progression and you couldn't create time at all. 

Ok, I understand what you're saying, I really do and it makes sense, right now it just doesn't seem to be what's happening, it just seems raw, unfiltered and present, like it doesn't even need a frame of reference, but I'm not saying what you're saying isn't so, just not what I'm seeing or whatever the word. Seeing, feeling, pointing to.....

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Ok, I understand what you're saying, I really do and it makes sense, right now it just doesn't seem to be what's happening, it just seems raw, unfiltered and present, like it doesn't even need a frame of reference, but I'm not saying what you're saying isn't so, just not what I'm seeing or whatever the word. Seeing, feeling, pointing to.....

It needs a frame of reference to experience it self as being a particular way. But it doesn't need a frame of reference to know itself because a reference is an appearance. 

What's happening right now...is all appearance and you reference the appearance to respond. If existence doesn't appear....how can it know itself. It can know itself as being sure....but being WHAT? The only reason you are the specific person you are, is because you want to know yourself a particular way and a particular way is a ground. Does it need a ground? To experience a perspective and to KNOW that particular way. 

Now it could just be infinite and know itself as Infinity.....but that is no longer knowledge of a particularity, its knowledge of everything and knowledge of everything is too freaking big to do anything with. Basically....God is so big...God has nothing to do because it is everything and knows everything. It can't gain, it can't lose, it can't achieve, it cannot even share its love. God can't share....do you know how sad that is?

So....God creates creatures....so it can finally have something to do, and it can finally share something.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

10 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I'm in tears right now writing this. It fully hit me. THIS IS IT. As I am writing this, this is it. My writing is it. My crying is it. It is right here right now. Unfolding as I write. NOW NOW NOW. When I wrote the words NOW, NOW, NOW that was it, but now it is these words. Words that can never be captured. Each letter is a millisecond too long. The camera can't capture it. This is it. There is no moment. No Now, just now, now, now, now, now, now, to infinity. Not even forever because I,m not in forever, I'm right now. I don't know about forever. I remember a minute ago but I don't know about what I will do in 3mins. It us only NOW, I can imagine what might happen in 3 min but I don't know what ill be doing in 3 min. There is only now and i just missed it because now is another now and that now just turned into this now.

It is me, yes me. It is me writing this, I am confused. Is it the chair also I don't know wait, it is not me I don't know. All I know is it is here nit there. It is here. You will say, well if there's a me then thats not it. Bullshit i font care about semantics I don't know what words to use all I know is it is whats happening right now, right where I am sitting, I don't know how to say it but it is this. My cat just went outside but she isn't infront of me so I cannot say my cat is a part of this but I can say that it is live right now doing me. It is whats happening now.

It is not you, it is me writing on this computer. IT is me imagining you. It is me imagining that you will read this. It is me imagining what you will say but its nit you right now. It is me writing this imagining what I will be saying and typing when I'm responding. It is doing this through me as me. I am conscious that it is doing this through me. Its like a live show. It is there too but not really because it is here. But if you look around you it is it. Whatever is happening around you now it is it. But I'm just imagining that so i don't know. 

I will post now.

@Princess Arabia Glimpse in infinity comes through insight. For everyone it is unique . Let it flow. Fluidity what its feel like. Any static empire created via intellectual pursuit around it will collapse.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, ExplorerMystic said:

@Princess Arabia Glimpse in infinity comes through insight. For everyone it is unique . Let it flow. Fluidity what its feel like. Any static empire created via intellectual pursuit around it will collapse.

It will collapse into more static empires.....because the map is both the territory and not the territory at the same time. Ask yourself this....how the hell you know language at all? 

All knowledge is intuitive. Intuition, knowledge, and being are the same. Any attempts to separate them WITHOUT knowing how they are united...is delusion. Many of you have fallen into the trap of demonizing language not realizing that your  human brain was designed to retain and capture intuition through models/maps. 

The reason many of you cannot remember your trips, is because your map making is not sufficient to translate the information. Is their something lost in translation? Sure. I cannot give you the experience of water in words, and if you have never experienced a liquid of any kind words would have no meaning to you because you need a frame of reference to have meaning. 

But maps can also be guides for those who tread the path later to verify. So if I explain what liquid is to a person who never experienced it, when they finally experience it they can reference what they were told and can now make sense of it. This is why schools and education exists. Humans learn and transmit that knowledge to future generations that have not yet had those experiences. 

Always remember....there are no humans, humans are just God as a bipedal creature. There is only God here. Education is not a mistake, words are not a mistake, these are creations of a divine infinite intelligence.

Edited by Razard86

Careful with that spiritual psychosis, but yes.

Posted (edited)

23 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

It will collapse into more static empires.....because the map is both the territory and not the territory at the same time. 

Let me elaborate what i mean "Not creating any belief around is the way to go" . I don't understand  what you mean by above sentence . For me this is just playing with words and bunch of word create a sentence. The entire system is based on thought . There is no denial that to play in this human world thought is important. But to reach "LOVE" ; "Truth" etc (use whatever word around it) surrender which play a major role. Looping & playing with thoughts are helpful to create stories. Keep it simple let it flow in its own unique way. What @Princess Arabia experienced is one of unique way . Same like most of the other forum member who had glimpse of it . Isn't  it magical how infinity , LOVE produce it.

Edited by ExplorerMystic

8 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Careful with that spiritual psychosis, but yes.

I expected this kind of response from somebody, wasn't sure who, but a least you're not being definite, you're saying be careful. It's kind of the opposite, it's so ordinary that all I'm saying is this is it, its this, I'm still making my tea, my breakfast, hollering at my cat and normal shit just its more alive now, nothing seems dead not that it did before but its active, hard to put into words, I'm OK, if anything the psychosis will be the non psychosis.

Know thyself....

10 minutes ago, ExplorerMystic said:

Keep it & simple let it flow

There's no keeping it simple and letting it do anything. It is already that. Saying to keep it simple and let it flow doesn't compute right now. Thats like a command, a call of action. There's none of that, it's just what is already the case.

Know thyself....