Princess Arabia

OH MY GOD This is it!!

114 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Your vessel has those limitations because you tell it that.

Close your eyes, imagine a bird flying. Now observe that imaginary bird. Feel into it. Do it until you realize that bird is just a sensation.

Next touch your hand, realize that too is a sensation. Notice the bird you imagined was a form. It had shape, it had color and it had the feeling of a sensation.

Now ask yourself...what is the difference between your imaginary thought just now and your hand.

Keep doing this till you realize there is no difference between a thought, an image in your mind, and an image in what you call reality.

Certain state-of-consciousness experiences show the limitations of the human body. The only information you receive is some residual in memory. This is by design how infinite / love has designed humans. And would be the same for Alien Consciousness. If you haven't experienced it. It's hard to put in words because for someone who has not experienced it will be pure speculation.

42 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Thoughts are the most powerful force in existence because all creation is thought.

No thought can be a good pointer but not It. Infinitude has so much depth to it. Why restrict it to a thought? & by thought I mean. From the dictionary: an "idea or opinion produced by thinking, or occurring suddenly in the mind".   of course, there is no denying it is a wonderful tool for our survival & in spirituality for pointers.

That is why "Silence" is said to be the best medicine. You enjoy the ride and the new insights keep coming because it is infinite. "Oneness" is a word & when you experience it you discover there is no other. But restricting the infinite to the word "oneness" is itself playing a Neo-Advaita game. Don't know if I can describe this with words or not. Trying to capture infinity via thoughts is very restrictive & until you have glimpses into it. No explanation will be satisfactory.

If you have some specific grandiose elaboration for the word "Thought". Explain it here. 

Direct to the point. What's your definition of thought?

6 minutes ago, ExplorerMystic said:

Certain state-of-consciousness experiences show the limitations of the human body. The only information you receive is some residual in memory. This is by design how infinite / love has designed humans. And would be the same for Alien Consciousness. If you haven't experienced it. It's hard to put in words because for someone who has not experienced it will be pure speculation.

No thought can be a good pointer but not It. Infinitude has so much depth to it. Why restrict it to a thought? & by thought I mean. From the dictionary: an "idea or opinion produced by thinking, or occurring suddenly in the mind".   of course, there is no denying it is a wonderful tool for our survival & in spirituality for pointers.

That is why "Silence" is said to be the best medicine. You enjoy the ride and the new insights keep coming because it is infinite. "Oneness" is a word & when you experience it you discover there is no other. But restricting the infinite to the word "oneness" is itself playing a Neo-Advaita game. Don't know if I can describe this with words or not. Trying to capture infinity via thoughts is very restrictive & until you have glimpses into it. No explanation will be satisfactory.

If you have some specific grandiose elaboration for the word "Thought". Explain it here. 

Direct to the point. What's your definition of thought?

You have missed the point. What you wrote here is all thought, What you wrote it on as in the phone or computer, is thought, the chair you're sitting on is thought, these words I'm typing is thought, your agreeing or disagreeing with what's been said is thought. Its all thought. This is why disagreements makes no sense because you're just disagreeing with a thought.

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

You have missed the point. What you wrote here is all thought, What you wrote it on as in the phone or computer, is thought, the chair you're sitting on is thought, these words I'm typing is thought, your agreeing or disagreeing with what's been said is thought. Its all thought. This is why disagreements makes no sense because you're just disagreeing with a thought.

Waiting for @Razard86 on my question what his definition of thought is ? Regarding your above point experience is directly available . No thoughts has to come in between. This is classical Neo-Advaita trap (give it any name) where pointer are believed to be it. Have seen people getting trapped here.

My apologies if the words are too harsh. But this is power of illusion & its beautiful. Getting a sense & meaning of why Leo always mentioned "Only Leo is awake".

Here is the Leo quote which i am trying to convey because this is what i experience. No pointer , No ground , No this & that. Anything further i say will be useless.

leo-quote-the-condition-of-being-true-01.png

God’s Mind

24 minutes ago, ExplorerMystic said:

My apologies if the words are too harsh.

No words can be too harsh for me. I'm not in the business to be pampered. I like it raw and uncensored which sometimes gets me in hot water. So say it out loud, that's the beauty of fucking raw.

Know thyself....

30 minutes ago, ExplorerMystic said:

Waiting for @Razard86 on my question what his definition of thought is ? Regarding your above point experience is directly available . No thoughts has to come in between. This is classical Neo-Advaita trap (give it any name) where pointer are believed to be it. Have seen people getting trapped here.

My apologies if the words are too harsh. But this is power of illusion & its beautiful. Getting a sense & meaning of why Leo always mentioned "Only Leo is awake".

Here is the Leo quote which i am trying to convey because this is what i experience. No pointer , No ground , No this & that. Anything further i say will be useless.

this is why I made the thread saying consciousness ultimately doesn't exist. Not by this definition but by the regular definition of consciousness.

Know thyself....

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

No words can be too harsh for me. I'm not in the business to be pampered. I like it raw and uncensored which sometimes gets me in hot water. So say it out loud, that's the beauty of fucking raw.

Ok No pampering for you. It will be cut to the point & Raw :)

27 minutes ago, ExplorerMystic said:

5 hours ago, ExplorerMystic said:

That's not what my experience says. Certain insights are hard to capture or construct via thoughts. Either this vessel of the human mind doesn't have that capability or it has certain limitations. That's where you got introduced to what lies beyond human perceptional limit. It's hard to put this into words because it is so overwhelming and powerful (at the moment this is the only word I can put it). Experiencing Oneness is just one aspect of it. The infinity has infinite depth to it. Thoughts certainly crashed here for me (don't take it literally). If you have a belief that there is no limit to thought. Yes, I respect that but that is not in my experience.  

From my perspective, you put things in a certain framework. If it doesn't match it. The denial is triggered. No assumptions here. On this path, open-mindedness has to be there. That's why each forum member's post regarding their understanding/insights of spirituality is unique to me. The reason behind it is also the experiences of different aspects of infinite depth.

Well from my understanding you put things in a framework and try to protect it at any cost. This is called dogma/conditioning. I got a response to one of my posts from you that's why this conversation is happening & of course, I am loving it. In summary, open-mindedness is required in spirituality to see & break out of our precious framework. When I say open-mindedness; it is specific to spirituality. In another aspect of human life survival instincts are necessary to carry on as a human (as a body).

Again asking here which is mentioned in the last post as well why you are assuming my insights are from "trips". While on this path any insights give you a glimpse, understanding & then integration of this understanding happens in "Silence". Yes, limiting perception/understanding is the root cause of conditioning & dogmatic belief. That is why I have mentioned in my previous post: At a certain point you have to go alone. No guru is required. In a poetical sense, "This is your journey from alone to aloneness".

How Love unfolds itself is different for each & every one. For someone it will start seeing a flower, Some words from a Guru, solving a mathematical equation, Falling in love, etc. The list goes on. My POV / Understanding: Once you start seeing it don't limit it there and see the infinite depth of how it unfolds in every aspect of human life & beyond. The other side of the same coin is if someone doesn't want to explore it. I respect it. That's why I mentioned "my POV". This conservation is taking me to converse on different aspects of infinitude out of which I had certain glimpses. That's why I am writing it here.

Conversation and listening are necessary as a human if they take us to some understanding otherwise it becomes some blabbering or a bunch of thoughts put together to make a sentence (Specifically regarding Spirituality). That's why most of my responses on this forum come with a disclaimer: "This is my POV through the experiences I have - Take it or leave it".  & of course because only "Leo is Awake"  :)

If you still believe that the above insights/understanding is a dogmatic assumption as per your framework then "Good luck" or "Take it or leave it".

Consciousness is a universal mind. A mind produces thought. An unlimited mind's thoughts are literally creation itself.

God can think of the planet earth, and there is the planet earth.

To help you understand thar your current ability to think is the same as reality try this experiment.

Go to a faucet turn on the water and put your hand in it. Focus on the feeling of the water on your hand. Keep doing it and really focus on that feeling.

Turn the faucet off, remove your hand and through memory recreate the feeling of the water hitting your hand. With sufficient imagination you can recreate the sensation of water with memory.

This will prove to you that everything you have ever experienced in life was just thoughts.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Consciousness is a universal mind. A mind produces thought. An unlimited mind's thoughts are literally creation itself.

God can think of the planet earth, and there is the planet earth.

To help you understand thar your current ability to think is the same as reality try this experiment.

Go to a faucet turn on the water and put your hand in it. Focus on the feeling of the water on your hand. Keep doing it and really focus on that feeling.

Turn the faucet off, remove your hand and through memory recreate the feeling of the water hitting your hand. With sufficient imagination you can recreate the sensation of water with memory.

This will prove to you that everything you have ever experienced in life was just thoughts.

Your definition of "thought" is equating it with infinitude.

Have already shared above in couple of post why my view, direct experience & perception doesn't validate it . Will not reiterate it again. Another good quote from Leo & one from other on this path.

leo-quote-infinite-field-01.png

WH.jpg

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

7 minutes ago, ExplorerMystic said:

Your definition of "thought" is equating it with infinitude.

Have already shared above in couple of post why my view, direct experience & perception doesn't validate it . Will not reiterate it again. Another good quote from Leo & one from other on this path.

leo-quote-infinite-field-01.png

WH.jpg

You are lost in concept. Watch the video link to understand. The only difference between your human imagination and God's imagination is state of consciousness.

I could hit you over the head with a baseball bat and give you God Consciousness. This is why Reality is a hallucination. A brain injury, psychedelics, prolonged fasting can put you in states where your ability to think up mental imagery spawns entire worlds.

You are too much in the ancient classical mystic texts. Human imagination is just a less intense version of God imagination. The day you realize that there is no difference between the mental images of your mom than what you call your mom is the day you will understand.

4 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

9_9

And it's so simple and obvious that once you see it, you wonder how you could ever (pretend to) not see it.

But also there is an Alone as an Absolute- just as there is an Absolute Self with the collapse of self/other.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

46 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You are lost in concept. Watch the video link to understand. The only difference between your human imagination and God's imagination is state of consciousness.

I could hit you over the head with a baseball bat and give you God Consciousness. This is why Reality is a hallucination. A brain injury, psychedelics, prolonged fasting can put you in states where your ability to think up mental imagery spawns entire worlds.

On one point you are projecting "Thought" is infinitude . In another sentence you say "Human imagination is just a less intense version of God imagination".

Instead of using intense version say it something else for example state of consciousness (just words). That's what i am telling  you all along.

46 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You are too much in the ancient classical mystic texts. Human imagination is just a less intense version of God imagination. The day you realize that there is no difference between the mental images of your mom than what you call your mom is the day you will understand.

This is cunning counter argument for escape. Taking something out of profile name. In my previous post i did mentioned about going alone on this path. Trying to twist & turn words will not work for me. There are no others , Mental images , Space , Time etc . Its one truth/consciousness/God all along.

When you make your own definition of "Thought" and equate it to infinity . Thats where problem arise. You are not getting the point & playing with words. 

Let me share a state of consciousness where experiential insights reveal imagination doesn't require thoughts . By thought i mean "A cat" , "A ball". 

Yes reality is dream like.

Finally i have to mentioned that you are all over the place . Once you equate thought with infinity which i didnt agree. At one point you mentioned "Reality is a hallucination" which i agree.

Spirituality is not about parroting , It is all about experiencing , going in depth with Love and seeing in Awe how beautiful it is. The depth never ends. Trying to capture it with "thought" is a total dis-service .  I have already mentioned thought is wonderful tool but specific to spirituality you have to see its limit. Youtube is full of Non-dual , Neo - Advaita teaching. Where construct is made based on thoughts and what happen finally for this people . Suffering come back again. If you haven't experience how thought can create illusion for you on this spiritual path . You haven't started the journey.

Edited by ExplorerMystic

39 minutes ago, ExplorerMystic said:

On one point you are projecting "Thought" is infinitude . In another sentence you say "Human imagination is just a less intense version of God imagination".

Instead of using intense version say it something else for example state of consciousness (just words). That's what i am telling  you all along.

This is cunning counter argument for escape. Taking something out of profile name. In my previous post i did mentioned about going alone on this path. Trying to twist & turn words will not work for me. There are no others , Mental images , Space , Time etc . Its one truth/consciousness/God all along.

When you make your own definition of "Thought" and equate it to infinity . Thats where problem arise. You are not getting the point & playing with words. 

Let me share a state of consciousness where experiential insights reveal imagination doesn't require thoughts . By thought i mean "A cat" , "A ball". 

Finally i have to mentioned that you are all over the place . Once you equate thought with infinity which i didnt agree. At one point you mentioned "Reality is a hallucination" which i agree.

Spirituality is not about parroting , It is all about experiencing , going in depth with Love and seeing in Awe how beautiful it is. The depth never ends. Trying to capture it with "thought" is a total dis-service .  I have already mentioned thought is wonderful tool but specific to spirituality you have to see its limit. Youtube is full of Non-dual , Neo - Advaita teaching. Where construct is made based on thoughts and what happen finally for this people . Suffering come back again. If you haven't experience how thought can create illusion for you on this spiritual path . You haven't started the journey.

39 minutes ago, ExplorerMystic said:

You love to quote Leo. Leo has stated that a chair is a thought, that reality is thoughts. 

I am not playing with words, I am presenting something to your resistant mind that is playing games.

If I ask someone what a memory is they will say a thought. If I ask someone what a dream is they will say it's a thought. If I ask someone what a hallucination is they will says it's a thought.

I haven't changed any definition of words you just lack intellectual honesty and are playing games and then accusing me of playing games. I sent that link so you could see Leo explain to Curt that reality is a bunch of thoughts.

You don't even understand right now that your human psyche is just an intricate web of thoughts overlaid, the thoughts of reality.

You are not looking at a physical world. You are looking at a mind. Everything you see is mental imagery. Everything you experience is mental. Reality is a mental construction.

There is no difference between your dreams at night which are thoughts, and what you call real life. That's it. It's simple.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

But also there is an Alone as an Absolute- just as there is an Absolute Self with the collapse of self/other.

"Alone" is a concept. The Absolute isn't .

21 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You love to quote Leo. Leo has stated that a chair is a thought, that reality is thoughts. 

I am not playing with words, I am presenting something to your resistant mind that is playing games.

If I ask someone what a memory is they will say a thought. If I ask someone what a dream is they will say it's a thought. If I ask someone what a hallucination is they will says it's a thought.

I haven't changed any definition of words you just lack intellectual honesty and are playing games and then accusing me of playing games. I sent that link so you could see Leo explain to Curt that reality is a bunch of thoughts.

You don't even understand right now that your human psyche is just an intricate web of thoughts overlaid, the thoughts of reality.

You are not looking at a physical world. You are looking at a mind. Everything you see is mental imagery. Everything you experience is mental. Reality is a mental construction.

There is no difference between your dreams at night which are thoughts, and what you call real life. That's it. It's simple.

@Leo GuraHelp me out here. The above mentioned some points are valid (relative) but at some point you have to see that thought is also construct , Imagination within the self luminous Truth/God/ Consciousness.  This is experiential understanding / conviction I have with different state of consciousness insights. Have seen Neo-Advaita & Non-dual seeker stuck here & suffering.

Definition of Thought : An idea or opinion produced by thinking, or occurring suddenly in the mind.

Saying thought there all is & it is infinitude. Instead seeing / Integrating the understanding directly that "You are it" ; "You are God", "Observer is the observed". May be the way i am putting this in to words is not correct. Whats your insights in to this ?

1 minute ago, ExplorerMystic said:

@Leo GuraHelp me out here. The above mentioned some points are valid (relative) but at some point you have to see that thought is also construct , Imagination within the self luminous Truth/God/ Consciousness.  This is experiential understanding / conviction I have with different state of consciousness insights. Have seen Neo-Advaita & Non-dual seeker stuck here & suffering.

Definition of Thought : An idea or opinion produced by thinking, or occurring suddenly in the mind.

Saying thought there all is & it is infinitude. Instead seeing / Integrating the understanding directly that "You are it" ; "You are God", "Observer is the observed". May be the way i am putting this in to words is not correct. Whats your insights in to this ?

Reality is a construct, the universe is a construct. It is constructed of nothingness.

So of course a thought is a construct that is what imagination is, it is the power to construct which is the power to build which is the power to create.

God is a constant dream. It either dreams itself as a void, or as non apparent, or it dreams up an appearance, all with the power of thought. Where do you think the power of thought comes from?

If you could with your mind think the sun out of existence you would literally be using the power of God.

50 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Have seen both part of interview with Curt . Why you are so aggressive in your response. You made me go aggressive on replies too. You dont know sh** about state of consciousness & what it reveals . You will go in shivering for hours knowing that state of consciousness even exist. Its so beautiful & infinite. What intellectual honesty . This is direct experiences which i have insights in to . What honesty you want. Trying to build a sandcastle around thought is infinitude.

I am not trying to sell or convince anything . Just putting my points , insights , Comprehension, the trap we fall in to while on this path out of Love & compassion. Have asked Leo for his insights . If he says thought is infinitude. I promise you. I  will leave this forum.

1 hour ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

"Alone" is a concept. The Absolute isn't .

Bazooka that wisdom into them :D

-1/12 is Infinity