Heaven

Hamas is a perfect reflection of Islam

87 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Raze said:

Put yourself in their shoes and read books from their perspective 

If I were born in a Muslim family in a Muslim country, probably I were an slave with a castrate mind, trapped in fear until death,  that's why I think that Islam is toxic, a really negative ideology, philosophy, way of life. I can't see anything positive in islam.

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, BlueOak said:

Hamas is a gang of young men raised in violence, given a gun and told to shoot people.

IDF is a gang of young men raised in wealth, given a gun and told to shoot people.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

What is striking is when the US media who throws tantrum on the slightest remark of racism in the US is dead silent of the gross injustices on apartheid state of Israel.

Much of the reason I supported Israel initially is because of the void of this information and I judged Israel in good faith.

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, Bobby_2021 said:

US is dead silent of the gross injustices on apartheid state of Israel.

Plenty of media discusses the apartheid issue.

Edited by Leo Gura

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Plenty of media discusses the apartheid issue.

The intensity of your voice matters.

What tipped me over was the non mainstream small YouTuber news channels. What happened to mainstream ones like CNN who poise themselves to do factual reporting on global issues. And the BBC?

Those small youtuber channels are screaming in the middle of nowhere and CNN is whispering in the crowds.

The intensity of your voice matters.

What tipped me over was the non mainstream small YouTuber news channels. What happened to mainstream ones like CNN who poise themselves to do factual reporting on global issues. And the BBC?

Those small youtuber channels are screaming in the middle of nowhere and CNN is whispering in the crowds.

CNN is designed to be watered down news, like McDonalds. So no one finds it offensive.

The BBC will rather report that Modi is a fascist rather than Israel being full blown far right racist state that is far worse than what South Africa has once been.

Israel being full blown far right racist state

See, you want CNN to say that, but that's your empassioned perspective. CNN is not in the business of saying such things.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

See, you want CNN to say that, but that's your empassioned perspective. CNN is not in the business of saying such things.

I do not want CNN to say that. That is my conclusion. I totally agree.

What I expect CNN to do is factual reporting on what is happening in Israel.

Edited by Bobby_2021

Posted (edited)

34 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

If I were born in a Muslim family in a Muslim country, probably I were an slave with a castrate mind, trapped in fear until death,  that's why I think that Islam is toxic, a really negative ideology, philosophy, way of life. I can't see anything positive in islam.

And now you're  an slave with a castrate mind, trapped in fear from people don't know shit about  , but i don't know this will still with you until death or not 

Edited by royce

5 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

I do not want CNN to say that. That is my conclusion. I totally agree.

What I expect CNN to do is factual reporting on what is happening in Israel.

CNN does not cover international news like that because it isn't popular.

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

CNN does not cover international news like that because it isn't popular.

Lame reasoning. Israel or jews across the entire world does not even have enough people to be considered "popular". Who's popularity are they protecting?

BBC released an entire documentary on how democracy is losing grounds in India. They did not care about offending a billion people. CNN reports on the roughly the same grounds. They do not care about popularity at all.

Just imagine if US passed a bill giving exclusive rights to whites, and described America as the land of white people and described white settlement as a national value. Will CNN not report that in fear of being unpopular?

That is what is happening in Israel.

I ought to get this information from the BBC/CNN not from YouTubers with less than 200k subs.

Edited by Bobby_2021

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

You wouldn’t be any of those things, have some faith in yourself and don’t be so narrow minded. 

You would probably be really happy and posting on here still. 😀

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

IDF is a gang of young men raised in wealth, given a gun and told to shoot people.

True, but I wouldn't equate structured and disciplined armed forces with a gang. This is the entire problem and why the situation came about. @Leo Gura

Gangs tend to come about where there is chaos, a lack, or a power vacuum to be filled, and they're the only authority in it. In many countries, this is because the government or country doesn't control drugs, smuggling, prostitution, or lack control over an area. While people are still buying these things or living in a region, a gang forms as the authority controlling it.

In more war-torn regions, the gang forms because there is no authority at all, that's Hamas. The biggest problem is that civil authorities were not properly installed and supported in Palestine, as they'd be responsible for everything occurring in the territories, not some nebulous association with all Palestinians, because Israel then focuses on all Palestinians rather than a responsible civil authority or government.

When the armed forces lack discipline and restraint, yes, it can devolve into a gang mentality. The IDF has shown a lot during this conflict that it lacks these. In the armed forces, it's a struggle between people's worst instincts and restraint or training, which officers are trained to keep in check.

Edited by BlueOak

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This is so full of fallacies and a gross distortion of reality that I don't know where to begin. 

1 hour ago, BlueOak said:

True, but I wouldn't equate structured and disciplined armed forces with a gang. This is the entire problem and why the situation came about. @Leo Gura

Gangs tend to come about where there is chaos, a lack, or a power vacuum to be filled, and they're the only authority in it. In many countries, this is because the government or country doesn't control drugs, smuggling, prostitution, or lack control over an area. While people are still buying these things or living in a region, a gang forms as the authority controlling it.

In more war-torn regions, the gang forms because there is no authority at all, that's Hamas. The biggest problem is that civil authorities were not properly installed and supported in Palestine, as they'd be responsible for everything occurring in the territories, not some nebulous association with all Palestinians, because Israel then focuses on all Palestinians rather than a responsible civil authority or government.

When the armed forces lack discipline and restraint, yes, it can devolve into a gang mentality. The IDF has shown a lot during this conflict that it lacks these. In the armed forces, it's a struggle between people's worst instincts and restraint or training, which officers are trained to keep in check.

Sorry to tell you this, but Hamas was democratically elected in 2006, so it is a government, has police and government centers, and managed the affairs of the Gaza Strip.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, royce said:

Sorry to tell you this, but Hamas was democratically elected in 2006, so it is a government, has police and government centers, and managed the affairs of the Gaza Strip.

Reality check. - The average age of people in Palestine was 19.6 years old. Less for males (and probably less overall now). None of them elected Hamas.
Hamas's leadership is in Qatar, or Iran depending on your point of view, unaffected by events there. The election itself was only 50/50 even 20 years ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Palestinian_legislative_election
https://www.statista.com/statistics/1423040/gaza-age-structure-of-population/
*added link as the one above has gone behind a paywall 
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2023-11-14/population-religion-and-poverty-the-demographics-of-israel-and-gaza#:~:text=About 40% of Gaza's population,from the CIA's World Factbook.

In a refugee camp, the guys with the guns holding the food make the rules. You and I wouldn't be resisting them, we'd be shot, so we'd keep our mouths shut like they do. These are young, impressionable teenagers in a region that would either be in anarchy or ruled by a gun. It's the same as any gang, and should be treated as a gang, not a government. At most, you can argue it's a proxy Iranian force.

Palestine needs legitimate, functioning civil authorities supported by its neighbors, including Israel for their own security. It can be demilitarized too, but it needs a police force, emergency services, schools, and an export so it can trade for what it lacks. Rather than bombing it to nothing, it needs to be built up.

I am in favor of a three-state solution, with each region treated as a manageable, independent nation. No more endless weapons being thrown at the problem, that includes stopping them from going into Gaza, and supporting a police force long term to keep order in the region.

Edited by BlueOak

Posted (edited)

27 minutes ago, BlueOak said:

The average age of people in Palestine was 19.6 years old. Less for males (and probably less overall now). None of them elected Hamas.

You are digging too much to prove your point but sorry my friend you are wrong

Hamas's leadership is in Qatar, or Iran

Hamas's leadership  In Gaza , Who you see in Qatar these people only spokesmen , (Communication channels ) no more , they didn't know about  October 7th before it happened , they watched in on Tv just like you >> Read about  " Mohammed Deif "

In a refugee camp, the guys with the guns holding the food make the rules

I Can describe any government in the world like this , who in your country put the rules ? Who controls every thing , not the guys with guns ? not the police ? not the government ? or the guys with flowers applying the rules in your country ? ;)

Edited by royce

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, royce said:

And now you're  an slave with a castrate mind, trapped in fear from people don't know shit about  , but i don't know this will still with you until death or not 

How do you know what I know? 

3 hours ago, Merkabah Star said:

You wouldn’t be any of those things, have some faith in yourself and don’t be so narrow minded. 

You would probably be really happy and posting on here still. 😀

Sure,even if I were a girl from Pakistan or Afganistán. Islam is a crime against humanity and Muhammad was a murderous pedophile, but over all he was a liar. The koran is the most false religious text, it's just a tool to manipulate stupid people, pure evilness 

Edited by Breakingthewall

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, royce said:

You are digging too much to prove your point but sorry my friend you are wrong

Hamas's leadership  In Gaza , Who you see in Qatar these people only spokesmen , (Communication channels ) no more , they didn't know about  October 7th before it happened , they watched in on Tv just like you >> Read about  " Mohammed Deif "

I Can describe any government in the world like this , who in your country put the rules ? Who controls every thing , not the guys with guns ? not the police ? not the government ? or the guys with flowers applying the rules in your country ? ;)

@royce

You might not like the fact, but it's a fact that most people did not elect Hamas, because most people are teenagers, and the election was 20 years ago. 

Apparently,14-year-olds make up 40% of the population in Gaza, and half are actually under 18 now as of 2020.
We are talking about children and teenagers led by a few people who live long enough to perpetuate it. If we were capable of understanding that, we'd be able to actually address the situation appropriately.

Every authority is maintained by force of some kind, but they don't all have the same systems, regulations and oversight, nor levels of violence, repression, and social breakdown. If you are comparing my peaceful village here to a country in anarchy ruled by a gang, for example, I don't know where to start with that disparity. No, a police force and a gang are not the same thing.

Whatever you believe about who initiated the instigating act. The Hamas leadership is in Qatar or Iran depending on your point of view. This means Israel can bomb the people in Gaza for the next hundred years and it's not going to stop Hamas from reappearing, even if they just change the name. There needs to be a better alternative to replace what Israel is trying to remove, else it's pointless.

There will always be an authority in place of some kind. We can roll the dice and hope for the best again, or actually make one.

Israel is not addressing anything, they are not changing anything, they are just killing people. They have no plan and no clue. That becomes more obvious the more people I speak to about this.

*Added this link to the top post as the one I used is behind a paywall after enough visits.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2023-11-14/population-religion-and-poverty-the-demographics-of-israel-and-gaza#:~:text=About 40% of Gaza's population,from the CIA's World Factbook.

Edited by BlueOak