StarStruck

Most humans are full of bull

21 posts in this topic

I actually watched the whole video:

Omg, and she is actually a Christian I respected. If even the "smart"ones are full with conspiracy theories and shit. What is the state of the rest of humanity? I feel like when it comes to spirituality we live in the deep dark ages. It is insane. You can't trust anybody. Most people are batshit crazy. Be careful guys.

Posted (edited)

So now, part of your world view has been shattered, now everybody gotta be careful. That's a part of YOUR story that doesn't exist but as an illusion. It didn't fit into your vision and doesn't fit into your identify. Don't worry, nothing will change and nothing will crumble because it never happened to begin with. Not what appeared, but the stories you told yourself about what appeared.

If language wasn't invented and this woman appeared on a screen and all you saw was her mouth moving, you wouldn't have built a narrative about what was being said because you wouldn't have had any idea. Now the narrative isn't fitting into the rest of your house of cards and now,,,,,,,ooohhhhh, be careful guys.

Makes no difference. Wake up, you're dreaming. Just see the beauty of existence and leave your stories and ideas about it behind. Existence is not a dream, your ideas and stories about it is. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

35 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

So now, part of your world view has been shattered, now everybody gotta be careful. That's a part of YOUR story that doesn't exist but as an illusion. It didn't fit into your vision and doesn't fit into your identify. Don't worry, nothing will change and nothing will crumble because it never happened to begin with. Not what appeared, but the stories you told yourself about what appeared.

If language wasn't invented and this woman appeared on a screen and all you saw was her mouth moving, you wouldn't have built a narrative about what was being said because you wouldn't have had any idea. Now the narrative isn't fitting into the rest of your house of cards and now,,,,,,,ooohhhhh, be careful guys.

Makes no difference. Wake up, you're dreaming. Just see the beauty of existence and leave your stories and ideas about it behind. Existence is not a dream, your ideas and stories about it is. 

You are on a roll lately, badass! :x

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

@Princess Arabia If I let go of my stories. What remains?

Lol, truth Not even...just what is.

Know thyself....

13 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

@Princess ArabiaIf I let go of my stories. What remains?

Do it and you'll directly experience it

Doubt everything

What remains?

Raw experience, pure existence 

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Davino said:

Do it and you'll directly experience it

There's no ultimate experience. There's no one experiencing anything, experience is the dream of the 'I". The contraction of the I energy. Let that go and it's just raw aliveness with no I with the recognition that experience never really happened. That there was no I to begin with.

Know thyself....

8 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

For real haha

Describe a thought.

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

There's no ultimate experience. There's no one experiencing anything, experience is the dream of the 'I". The contraction of the I energy. Let that go and it's just raw aliveness with no I with the recognition that experience never really happened. That there was no I to begin with.

So if there is no "I" there is no experience? 

Nonsense

All there is to existence is experience, whatever tag you wanna give to existence itself, that's fine. But it is what it is. 

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

26 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

@Princess Arabia If I let go of my stories. What remains?

The existence remains. The point is not a better history, it's being one with the substance of existence, with the real you, and open yourself to it, without reservation. 

Posted (edited)

23 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

Did you notice the question asked. "If I let go of my stories, what remains". That answers everything. This shit is in plain sight and no one taunted him to ask that question. He's not even that into Spirituality and all this bullshit we always get into on here. But look at what he asked. 

Know thyself....

The only way to not be full of shit is to not be biased, aka be god (dead ?).

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Davino said:

So if there is no "I" there is no experience? 

Nonsense

All there is to existence is experience, whatever tag you wanna give to existence itself, that's fine. But it is what it is. 

There's no movement only apparently so. Thats the fucking mystery and the joke. Stillness, with experience apparently happening to no one. That's the dream of the I AM.

Know thyself....

17 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

If I let go of my stories. What remains?

Nothing changed except the thought of it. Your thought of it. Your understanding of it. Which was "false" in the same way that there can't be a unicorn that understands things.

There can't be "you" which "understands" or thinks of "it" or anything at all because there aren't any "things" aside from the thought of "things." Thought can't understand thought. A thought about things can't understand another thought about things. Recursion error. Catch-22.

Onto the question of "what remains?"

Assuming you also let go of the story that there is "you" which can "let go of stories", then what remains can only be...

Nothing. No things. Not a thing. Infinity. Nothingness. Non-definitiveness. etc.

Describe a thought.

3 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

The only way to not be full of shit is to not be biased, aka be god (dead ?).

Or if everything is full of shit.

Know thyself....

Let’s not forget this beautiful turd of an episode!

proxy-image(13).jpg

4 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

proxy-image(13).jpg

That just appeared out of nowhere. Lol

Know thyself....

10 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Or if everything is full of shit.

I'm am a 72kg pile of poop 

full (3).png

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

proxy-image(13).jpg

Best soft drink on the world after Coke.

Especially Coco Acai one. 👍

Edited by Schizophonia