Optimized Life

Goodbye Forum & A note of Self Awareness

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

With some silence, I have refound my connection to god. God is watching me. I will only live this life as a positive influence, positive energy and spread love to the world, and I'll do all this without holding back or fitting in, and still being a Top G & doing whatever the fuck I want in life. 

I am leaving here for good and I know that being on here for me specifically has stated to become al little cringe, I value my time and have self respect and dont want to waste any more of this precious life that I have. 

This forum is mostly not for me, neither is Leo or the majority of people on here but that is fine because I'm very unique & dont want to follow anyone else, no 1 indivdual on the planet can have the life I want becuse they're not me. There is no need for me to either push my agenda on others or have their agenda and personality impacting me. 

The purest feeling is to just be yourself and do what you want.TO have the exact lifestyle that is exactly unique to yourself, the exact amount of hours you want to work, whether that's 2 hours per day earning $100K/month and spending 90% of your time doing hobbies and meeting women and running a social circle, whatever the individual wants he can have, just have to build up to it, have to fight for it & never ever let anyone else try tell you what you should do have, or how to live. Happiness is individual, fulfilment is personal. 

Edited by Optimized Life

I'm now changing my password and forgetting it. Gone. 

Posted (edited)

This what happens when you come here as a duty or trying to gain something. Good luck. The Grand Departure. Going, going, going, going, gone. Where? You're still in your house.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

On 4/4/2024 at 5:57 PM, Princess Arabia said:

This what happens when you come here as a duty or trying to gain something. Good luck. The Grand Departure. Going, going, going, going, gone. Where? You're still in your house.

But he's potentially 7.4 k posts closer to where he should be, don’t you think? If he uses that time of course.

On 4/4/2024 at 9:10 PM, Optimized Life said:

With some silence, I have refound my connection to god. God is watching me. I will only live this life as a positive influence, positive energy and spread love to the world, and I'll do all this without holding back or fitting in, and still being a Top G & doing whatever the fuck I want in life. 

I am leaving here for good and I know that being on here for me specifically has stated to become al little cringe, I value my time and have self respect and dont want to waste any more of this precious life that I have. 

This forum is mostly not for me, neither is Leo or the majority of people on here but that is fine because I'm very unique & dont want to follow anyone else, no 1 indivdual on the planet can have the life I want becuse they're not me. There is no need for me to either push my agenda on others or have their agenda and personality impacting me. 

The purest feeling is to just be yourself and do what you want.TO have the exact lifestyle that is exactly unique to yourself, the exact amount of hours you want to work, whether that's 2 hours per day earning $100K/month and spending 90% of your time doing hobbies and meeting women and running a social circle, whatever the individual wants he can have, just have to build up to it, have to fight for it & never ever let anyone else try tell you what you should do have, or how to live. Happiness is individual, fulfilment is personal. 

Beautifully beautifully said. Safe travels.♾❤️🙏

@Optimized Life

On 2024-04-04 at 2:10 PM, Optimized Life said:

Man I will miss you! I was just reading through some of your posts and still not done, they were some funny and some sad, but now you will never be posting again? Well I wish you a good journey!❤