StarStruck

Females are very cringe about age

111 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, TheGod said:

I value and respect women same as I respect my mother. I don't think that their value is defined by their ability to satisfy someone's sex needs. Their value is independend.  What I meant is I need nothing but sex from them.  I can provide myself with everything without needing to depend on anyone, except for sex. Of course there are a lot of guys who need family, kids, someone to look after them and so on. 

There's no problem with this because the act of you having sex with someone in the privacy of your quarters isn't doing any body any harm. The only thing I'm saying though is why do you need the sex. You won't pay money for something that isn't worth anything and sex itself isn't worth anything. Feeling good might, feeling wanted might, feeling pleasure might, feeling fulfilled in the moment might. Sex can bring on these feelings, whatever feeling you feel when you have it before during and after. That's where the true value is, apparently anyway. So you're not paying for just sex, you're paying and using women so you can feel a certain way. You are paying and using women to feel something you cannot feel on your own. That's powerful. That's how much power you have given over to women. 

You say what you say with so much confidence and thinking you're oh so powerful but you have not only given over the power to women who have the power to make you feel a certain way that means so much to you but you are at their mercy. How, because without them, you won't be able to feel those things because you need them for that. You don't need women for sex, you need women to help you to feel a certain way. Nothing wrong with that but don't get it twisted.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

10 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

There's no problem with this because the act of you having sex with someone in the privacy of your quarters isn't doing any body any harm. The only thing I'm saying though is why do you need the sex. You won't pay money for something that isn't worth anything and sex itself isn't worth anything. Feeling good might, feeling wanted might, feeling pleasure might, feeling fulfilled in the moment might. Sex can bring on these feelings, whatever feeling you feel when you have it before during and after. That's where the true value is, apparently anyway. So you're not paying for just sex, you're paying and using women so you can feel a certain way. You are paying and using women to feel something you cannot feel on your own. That's powerful. That's how much power you have given over to women. 

You say what you say with so much confidence and thinking you're oh so powerful but you have not only given over the power to women who have the power to make you feel a certain way that means so much to you but you are at their mercy. How, because without them, you won't be able to feel those things because you need them for that. You don't need women for sex, you need women to help you to feel a certain way. Nothing wrong with that but don't get it twisted.

Sorry but I don't seem to understand what is your point. 

Here is the thing:  I have a sex with prostitute because I want to have sex. I like sex because I like the feeling when my dick is inside of vagina. I want my dick to be inside of a vagina because I have instincts. I like how it feels when I touch big tits, it gets me a lot of excitement. The end.  

I fuck a working girl once a month and then I do my own thing. I assume you're talking about sex addicts. 

Just now, TheGod said:

Sorry but I don't seem to understand what is your point. 

Here is the thing:  I have a sex with prostitute because I want to have sex. I like sex because I like the feeling when my dick is inside of vagina. I want my dick to be inside of a vagina because I have instincts. I like how it feels when I touch big tits, it gets me a lot of excitement. The end.  

I fuck a working girl once a month and then I do my own thing. I assume you're talking about sex addicts. 

It doesn't really matter what I'm saying but what I'm saying is you're paying for a feeling once a month. That's it nothing ,more, nothing less. Good for you. Nothing wrong with paying for a feeling. 

Know thyself....

23 hours ago, TheGod said:

You're making assumptions. I understand myself and I know that I want sex with women. Which is why I'm fucking prostitutes. There is no value that a women can bring into my life other than just sex. The only women that brings a lot of value into my life is my mother, she's my besty. 

Do you have trouble connecting with women/people in general… like with an avoidant attachment style?

People need interdependence with other people as we are wired for connection within a community.

So, what you said about not needing anything from women beyond sex could potentially be reflective of difficulties with interdependent human connection more generally.

An alternate reason someone may feel this way is if there are fears around intimacy and connection with the opposite sex in particular.

Do either of these explanations fit for you?

Are you struggling with self-sabotage and CONSTANTLY standing in the way of your own success? 

If so, and if you're looking for an experienced coach to help you discover and resolve the root of the issue, you can click this link to schedule a free discovery call with me to see if my program is a good fit for you.

58 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Do you have trouble connecting with women/people in general… like with an avoidant attachment style?

People need interdependence with other people as we are wired for connection within a community.

This sounds like something I have great difficulties with. 

I repeatedly wind up forming close connections to people with codependency issues, and I’ve had enough of it. It’s draining my energy and destabilizing my autonomy. 

19 hours ago, Emerald said:

I used to worry about aging a lot when I was in my 20s. I felt like turning 30 would be a death sentence and like it would be the death of sex, romance, and desirability.

But I’m almost 35, and my identity has shifted in such a way that aging isn’t as scary. And things have improved in my romantic life.

And I feel much more powerful and respected than I did in my 20s.

*basks in validation of my pet theories* >:D

jk (kinda, mostly)

Wish the best for you

On 3-4-2024 at 6:23 AM, Princess Arabia said:

Men are too. Almost as much as women are especially the older ones. Also, nothing wrong with this, there are worse things to criticize the sexes about, if that's your style, than them worrying about their age. 

You say you like young women but you criticize women for trying to look young. You see, our own biases and hatred for certain things breeds the same.

To be honest I’m in a flux about my age too but I’m not using anti aging products. Just eating healthy and doing sports. Meditation to have less stress and such is the most extreme I go. 

I don’t get why you think I criticize older women trying to look young with makeup. I just like natural beauty. Woman having an inch of makeup is just not my thing. I have gray hair and I don’t paint it or pull it out. I wear it with pride for the struggles I had. I respect woman who accept getting older in a respectable and honorable way. You don’t want to end up as Madonna. 

The zeitgeist of feminist ideology is based on falsehood. It is contrary to human biology and they are lying to women about what makes them value-able to the opposite sex : youthfulness, fertility, innocence, and submissiveness. Of course there are some exceptions but the relationships they have are wicked and bust sooner than later. Divorce rates say enough. And that a lot of men are not willing to marry is another indicator. Women need to up their shit. 

@StarStruck Let's assume men, regardless of their age, think like you. Then women, as they age, would want to look beautiful for men. Aren't you creating the thing you're against? (not saying that you don't have to have a preference or that it is wrong)

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

To be honest I’m in a flux about my age too but I’m not using anti aging products. Just eating healthy and doing sports. Meditation to have less stress and such is the most extreme I go. 

I don’t get why you think I criticize older women trying to look young with makeup. I just like natural beauty. Woman having an inch of makeup is just not my thing. I have gray hair and I don’t paint it or pull it out. I wear it with pride for the struggles I had. I respect woman who accept getting older in a respectable and honorable way. You don’t want to end up as Madonna. 

The zeitgeist of feminist ideology is based on falsehood. It is contrary to human biology and they are lying to women about what makes them value-able to the opposite sex : youthfulness, fertility, innocence, and submissiveness. Of course there are some exceptions but the relationships they have are wicked and bust sooner than later. Divorce rates say enough. And that a lot of men are not willing to marry is another indicator. Women need to up their shit. 

Women aren't trying to look young with make-up. Do you think a 15yr old is going to look 13 with make up on.  Make-up doesn't make you look younger. It doesn't, if anything, make-up makes you look older.

As far as I see, you're the one always talking about aging, and women and their age and looks and how they are valueless after 20 and how this and blah blah blah, while hot and not so hot 30's 40's 50's yr olds even some 60's are living it up across the world having a grand ole time with men who value them. Stay in your little bubble with your 20yr Olds and go make some babies while the hot 30, 40 and 50 yr olds are on yatchs drinking champagne and eating Doritos while you're paying child-support.

Know thyself....

8 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I respect woman who accept getting older in a respectable and honorable way.

2 hours ago, Nemra said:

@StarStruck Let's assume men, regardless of their age, think like you. Then women, as they age, would want to look beautiful for men. Aren't you creating the thing you're against? (not saying that you don't have to have a preference or that it is wrong)

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Women aren't trying to look young with make-up. Do you think a 15yr old is going to look 13 with make up on.  Make-up doesn't make you look younger. It doesn't, if anything, make-up makes you look older.

As far as I see, you're the one always talking about aging, and women and their age and looks and how they are valueless after 20 and how this and blah blah blah, while hot and not so hot 30's 40's 50's yr olds even some 60's are living it up across the world having a grand ole time with men who value them. Stay in your little bubble with your 20yr Olds and go make some babies while the hot 30, 40 and 50 yr olds are on yatchs drinking champagne and eating Doritos while you're paying child-support.

Know thyself....

9 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I respect woman who accept getting older in a respectable and honorable way.

If I were you I would go crawl under my bed and never say another word about women again. Just stick to what you know and leave grown people things to grown people.

Know thyself....

I won’t marry or start a relationship with 20-23 year olds but they are the most fun. And nothing wrong with fun and passion. Old guys and young girls are a match made in heaven. I came to the point I don’t even give a fuck what feminists think after my recent conversations with them. I’m just going to flaunt it in their face and drink their primal rage with a croissant. 🥐 🍷 

I like older women, they are more mature.

Many guys want younger and mostly virgin guys because they project their mood problem onto them, so will assume that if she doesn't benefit from the added excitement of being a newbie, then she will be more passive.
This is not true at all, there are plenty of super passive and dystimic 18-year-old virgins, and there are very dopaminergic “old” women who are very hypomanic and dependent.
Brief

The devil is in the details.

2 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I won’t marry or start a relationship with 20-23 year olds but they are the most fun. And nothing wrong with fun and passion. Old guys and young girls are a match made in heaven. I came to the point I don’t even give a fuck what feminists think after my recent conversations with them. I’m just going to flaunt it in their face and drink their primal rage with a croissant. 🥐 🍷 

It sounds like you're motivated by a twist somewhere in your ego.

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I like older women, they are more mature.

Many guys want younger and mostly virgin guys because they project their mood problem onto them, so will assume that if she doesn't benefit from the added excitement of being a newbie, then she will be more passive.
This is not true at all, there are plenty of super passive and dystimic 18-year-old virgins, and there are very dopaminergic “old” women who are very hypomanic and dependent.
Brief

I have a friend like you and you guys have the same fetish I believe. He projects his mommy issues on older women and he wants to fix his traumas in an unconscious way. There is nothing wrong with this unless you are toxic and unconscious about  it. More power to you. 

Edited by StarStruck

2 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

It sounds like you're motivated by a twist somewhere in your ego.

Guilty as charged. 

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Many guys want younger and mostly virgin guys because they project their mood problem onto them

Guys who like virgins are just cringed out over their own dicks and sperms and hate to think of other men's sperms in other women's vaginas so they call them un-tainted because they view their own sperms as dirty tainted water. That's all.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

4 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I have a friend like you and you guys have the same fetish I believe. He projects his mommy issues on older women and he wants to fix his traumas in an unconscious way. There is nothing wrong with this unless you are toxic and unconscious about  it. More power to you. 

Oh so guys who like older women have traumas now and are toxic and unconscious? And guys who like younger are trauma less, non-toxic and conscious. Nothing wrong with this line of thinking. It spices up things a bit and makes one laugh. Laughter is good for the toxic soul.

Know thyself....

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Guys who like virgins are just cringed out over their own dicks and sperms and hate to think of other men's sperms in other women's vaginas so they call them un-tainted because they view their own sperms as dirty tainted water. That's all.

IMG_7793.gif