StarStruck

Females are very cringe about age

111 posts in this topic

I believe every women thinks about their age once a day. And they are also very sensitive about it. That is why they use all those anti aging products at a very young age. And a lot of product and make up to look young  

Today I got in a fight with a female friend because I said I don’t like women my own age. I thought only certain women thought like this but all females think like this. They are very insecure about their age. 

Luckily this woman is a distant acquaintance. I thought I could be open about stuff with her. How wrong was I? There are just certain stuff you cannot be authentic in society. We live in a matriarchal society. The women is central. 

I’m in a crux currently. I’m inclined to just shut up or go on a crusade and just tell it how it is. We all know what happens when you tell the truth about women. Women have a very different understanding of love than men. 

I think by this point the only thing I understand about women is I don't understand them. 

Uh, I could attest that perhaps a certain demographic of women are more sensitive to their age (specifically mid to late 20s? Understandable within the context of:  Dating/Marriage, Fertility, and the taboo notion that their "sex market value blah blah" will decrease) but seem to "burst" out of that years down the road into a newfound sense of confidence/perspective/maturity

Otherwise, at first glance, this video/channel looks like another "one of those" (manosphere, redpill, idealogical shallow bullshit rabbit holes that becomes VERY reinforcing and self-justifying......be careful "You find the results you are looking for")

Men are too. Almost as much as women are especially the older ones. Also, nothing wrong with this, there are worse things to criticize the sexes about, if that's your style, than them worrying about their age. 

You say you like young women but you criticize women for trying to look young. You see, our own biases and hatred for certain things breeds the same.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, TheGod said:

I think by this point the only thing I understand about women is I don't understand them. 

That's because you don't understand yourself and your relationship to them. It's not the women you don't understand it's how you are in relation to them that you don't understand. What I mean is, you know what relation you are with this forum. You start threads, makes comments, answer questions, browse categories etc.. You just don't know how to relate to them.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

12 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

That's because you don't understand yourself and your relationship to them

You're making assumptions. I understand myself and I know that I want sex with women. Which is why I'm fucking prostitutes. There is no value that a women can bring into my life other than just sex. The only women that brings a lot of value into my life is my mother, she's my besty. 

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I believe every women thinks about their age once a day. And they are also very sensitive about it. That is why they use all those anti aging products at a very young age. And a lot of product and make up to look young  

Is there actually any major culture where this isn't crammed down young girls' and women's throats? Without even necessarily being super direct about it with words, though some cultures and places are super direct about it, still... the message is read loudly and clearly.

It's evident enough through people's actions and what is sexualized most easily and availably in culture and media. Alternative cultures and reactionary cultures are just that. Anyone who has read a book involving history or folklore from the past (including fairy tales) or grew up watching Disney movies surely will have gotten the message on one level or another.

Try even younger than 30 or 25 in mainland East Asian culture, though maybe it's shifted somewhat. Like my mom is Chinese, "18" is THE age, and East Asian people look young by a lot of other culture's standards too, lol.

Though...whatever women might hypothetically have to gain materially and from """high value men""" from that type of thinking is paid back many times in the form of self-hating brainwashing and displacing yourself from your own sovereignty. Like literally... you have to live with yourself either way, and then be in denial most of the time in order to live somewhat peacefully with yourself. Whether you win materially, or you don't. It's an actual lose-lose situation for women.

You still have the rest of your life to live... why bother disowning yourself?

Today I got in a fight with a female friend because I said I don’t like women my own age. I thought only certain women thought like this but all females think like this. They are very insecure about their age. 

What did you expect? Living with the cope sprinkles itself freely across all genders and all cultures...

I'm sure some would just agree with you and call it a day though.

Edited by eos_nyxia

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I said I don’t like women my own age.

Sounds like you are the one fixated on age here.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The hell is this AI image on the thumbnail of the video in the first post.

@StarStruck You are not in a pickle. You are the one who acts cringe (based on this post and your other behaviors, of course I can't be sure, as I haven't witnessed the conversation you had with your friend) and shutting up about this topic in conversations with distant friends is indeed the right and socially calibrated thing to do.

women HAVE to fixate on age, their offspring depends on it, men will fuck anything that gives them half a look, children be damned

that's why i hate women my age, they know me too well and won't give me quarter a look, so i go for olders and of course youngers

I used to worry about aging a lot when I was in my 20s. I felt like turning 30 would be a death sentence and like it would be the death of sex, romance, and desirability.

But I’m almost 35, and my identity has shifted in such a way that aging isn’t as scary. And things have improved in my romantic life.

And I feel much more powerful and respected than I did in my 20s.

Are you struggling with self-sabotage and CONSTANTLY standing in the way of your own success? 

If so, and if you're looking for an experienced coach to help you discover and resolve the root of the issue, you can click this link to schedule a free discovery call with me to see if my program is a good fit for you.

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, TheGod said:

You're making assumptions. I understand myself and I know that I want sex with women. Which is why I'm fucking prostitutes. There is no value that a women can bring into my life other than just sex. The only women that brings a lot of value into my life is my mother, she's my besty. 

You're making my point. The mind thinks it's just sex with women, but there's a reason you want just sex from women that has nothing to do with sex. A prostitute is filling a gap that has nothing to do with sex. The food you eat is filling a gap. If your mother was a different way, you wouldn't feel the same way, so it's not your mother, per se, but I won't go there. 

Sex is just a tool and you're using prostitutes to fix something you're thinking you're lacking that has nothing to do with sex. That's what the mind tells you, and you bought into it.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

2 hours ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

Women might care in different ways than men, but men do care about their age (and in certain ways they care the same). Do you think that a 50 year old guy, who is stuck in a failing marriage, who's children don't like him, who has a job he hate, doesn't care about the fact that he is getting older and that the opportunities to change his life are getting less and less (maybe that's his pov)? Do you think he will not be insecure about the fact that time is running out? Do you think that if you told him "Dude, your 50 years old, what are you doing?", his age wouldn't affect him?

That's true but in a romantic sense, men usually think women see them the way they see women. They think that young hottie won't be attracted to them because they are twice their age. Some shy away from liking to reveal their real age to a much younger woman for this reason, not realizing that women don't usually care about this stuff like they do. I know because I get it all the time. I look way younger than I actually am and I get guys saying to me "oh I'm too old for you" or they lied about how old they were for fear of me not liking them.

Most men don't really know how other men are with women so they assume a lot about men. Men will say stuff to other men and be different when they are around women. Women know about men and men know about women when it comes to certain things in the intimacy department. Most men think most men are like how they are and project that unto women saying all men are like this, when they don't have a clue. Women also do the same but it's a little different because when women get together and talk about this stuff, they're usually honest about things with each other while men sometimes feel the need to brag and lie about certain things.

Know thyself....

9 hours ago, eos_nyxia said:

Is there actually any major culture where this isn't crammed down young girls' and women's throats?

Ask him again, please? He even does it.

Know thyself....

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

You're making my point. The mind thinks it's just sex with women, but there's a reason you want just sex from women that has nothing to do with sex.

Nonsense. It has everything to do with sex. When I was a kid I didn't look at girls and didn't even know why they existed. I need sex to fulfill my sexual needs. 

1 hour ago, TheGod said:

Nonsense. It has everything to do with sex. When I was a kid I didn't look at girls and didn't even know why they existed. I need sex to fulfill my sexual needs. 

You're right, I'll just say sex is just happening to no one, better. Keeping it simple.

Know thyself....

Nonsense. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

Your every post is about women's ages. Lul. Why do you care so much? Let go. Date younger if you want and if you can't, then forget it. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

Posted (edited)

19 hours ago, TheGod said:

Isn't it true that your mother, like any other woman, is a human being deserving of respect, dignity, and recognition beyond her gender? When we reduce women to mere objects for fulfilling our sexual desires, we diminish their humanity and perpetuate harmful stereotypes and behaviors.

This objectification of women, where their worth is solely judged by their ability to satisfy sexual needs, reflects a lower animalistic mindset that disregards their inherent value as individuals. It not only degrades women but also contributes to a culture of violence and exploitation.

Edited by ExplorerMystic

1 hour ago, ExplorerMystic said:

Isn't it true that your mother, like any other woman, is a human being deserving of respect, dignity, and recognition beyond her gender? When we reduce women to mere objects for fulfilling our sexual desires, we diminish their humanity and perpetuate harmful stereotypes and behaviors.

This objectification of women, where their worth is solely judged by their ability to satisfy sexual needs, reflects a lower animalistic mindset that disregards their inherent value as individuals. It not only degrades women but also contributes to a culture of violence and exploitation.

I value and respect women same as I respect my mother. I don't think that their value is defined by their ability to satisfy someone's sex needs. Their value is independend.  What I meant is I need nothing but sex from them.  I can provide myself with everything without needing to depend on anyone, except for sex. Of course there are a lot of guys who need family, kids, someone to look after them and so on.