Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Emotionalmosquito

Looking for law of assumption success stories and starting a new challenge

1 post in this topic

Tell me how you manifested some or all of your strongest desires by nothing more than using this technique, share the methods you used.

Please don’t come in here and say you used the technique alongside other non related actions to get what you wanted. Because that invalidates the effectiveness that people claim of LoA. You either used this technique exclusively to make your dream life show up at your doorstep effortlessly or it wasn’t the technique at all that got you the result, it was the physical work you did. 

I haven’t given this my fullest yet. My mind keeps getting occupied with other stuff. So from this point forward, I’m going all in. Non stop affirmations thousands of times per day. I’ll start with something simple.

”I have a hot and open minded girlfriend.” x ♾ 

I will be repeating this sentence to myself until the words sound like pure gibberish. I will be thinking this one line like a damn mental patient until my brain hurts from the incessant and unrelenting repetition.

Let this be the ultimate test to determine if miracles are actually possible. Cliched as this may be, if someone like me can pull this off, absolutely anyone can.

At best, the hero gets the girl and we ride into the sunset. At worst, I feel like the biggest dumbass in the universe for wasting my time on hocus pocus malarkey. Not a bad gamble. 

I’ll give it till the end of summer to yield something glorious