Hojo

Solipsism isnt true by the one fact

33 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

solipsism is conceptual. To realize that you are alone you have to compare it to not being alone, that is mind. The breaking of limits implies absolute depth, and is not perceived as loneliness, because everything is in the depth. The unlimited cannot be alone, the one who is alone is the self. The self is always alone, since it is the center of experience and there can only be one center. but the unlimited is centerless, therefore not alone. 

Consciousness is confused with the perceiver. They are two different things. Consciousness equals reality, perceiver equals center, receiver of the reality. Consciousness is the light that illuminates reality, creating it, perceiver is the center that receives reality. the perceiver is a creation of experience, an appearance. the perceiver is always alone, since it can never leave the experience.

breaking the perceiver and identifying with consciousness, with the reality within which the perceiver is, is the objective

But if there are multiple perceivers then they are not alone, they can even share similar experiences or did I miss something 

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Breakingthewall How many consciousness there are?

Exactly...

Whatever you wanna call it. In the ultimate sense it must be an infinite singularity

Yes, that's right from the conceptual mind. But the conceptual mind is always deception. Out of the conceptual mind there is no difference between one or many, but the conceptual mind needs to make that differentiation, it cannot exist without the differentiation. Infinite singularity is a concept, and ultimately, any concept is a wall. 

Seems a unnecessary nuance, but for me it's absolutely necessary. Solipsism trap us in the mind, or at least me

Edited by Breakingthewall

13 minutes ago, OBEler said:

But if there are multiple perceivers then they are not alone, they can even share similar experiences or did I miss something 

There is only one perceiver: you. The others are in your perception. That's the solipsism 

@Breakingthewall ok then multiple perceptions simultaneously but one perceiver. That I can understand it's not so frightening. I had this realization already that behind a mice is exactly the same kind of consciousness like I have. Just it observes different sensations than me 

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, OBEler said:

Can there be different experiences simultaneously? When two humans drink water together?

Because as I remember you said the experience is all there is in the whole universe and nothing else 

When have you experienced simultaneous experience? The definition of experience is what is happening. 

Even if you take a screen and split it and I ask you what happened the experiences of the two screens is still one experience. If you watch it, it's just one experience. You have to use the power of your mind to split it and call it a separate experience. Then you view it as such.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Posted (edited)

@Razard86 yeah I get this easy I am completely alone in MY experience. But why can't it be possible that other humans and animals are also completely alone in their experience?

Why we cannot be simultaneously alone. I am alone in my experience and you are alone in your experience and if we watch the same movie each of us experience the same movie simultaneously in some way. Not exactly the same movie but each in their own bubble completely alone. 

Edited by OBEler

22 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Razard86 yeah I get this easy I am completely alone in MY experience. But why can't it be possible that other humans and animals are also completely alone in their experience?

Why we cannot be simultaneously alone. I am alone in my experience and you are alone in your experience and if we watch the same movie each of us experience the same movie simultaneously in some way. Not exactly the same movie but each in their own bubble completely alone. 

You can if you imagine it to be that way. The human mind is designed to think in relationships. So you are already doing it. You are asking me why can't it be when you are already doing it.

Also Infinity of Gods is God's solution to Onesness. It works as long as God doesn't collapse the imaginary boundary. 

So yes you are alone in your bubble the same way a split screen is alone in its frame. 

But that split can always collapse in a greater union of aloneness. So alone because it's so together.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

30 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Also be careful with the word my.....you are experience itself. So if a guy kills someone in front of you. You are killing someone in front of yourself. So it's not that you have experience you ARE it.

So it would be more accurate to say the experience of murder in front of OBEler is what you are.

technically, to debunk solipsism you'd have to experience becoming a different consciousness.... alien consciousness?

52 minutes ago, Oppositionless said:

technically, to debunk solipsism you'd have to experience becoming a different consciousness.... alien consciousness?

No that's technically incorrect. If you are a different consciousness you are still yourself, just a different version. And to become a new version you need to leave your old version.and even if you can somehow experience both versions then you are still you, which now experiences two versions.

3 minutes ago, OBEler said:

No that's technically incorrect. If you are a different consciousness you are still yourself, just a different version. And to become a new version you need to leave your old version.and even if you can somehow experience both versions then you are still you, which now experiences two versions.

ahh shit

is it just semantics, or do you think there is something different between solipsism and nonduality?

when I think of solipsism, I guess what I’m thinking of is my own ego being everything. so that’s what, I believe, alien consciousness would disprove.

On 4/3/2024 at 0:27 PM, Oppositionless said:

ahh shit

is it just semantics, or do you think there is something different between solipsism and nonduality?

when I think of solipsism, I guess what I’m thinking of is my own ego being everything. so that’s what, I believe, alien consciousness would disprove.

We are talking about absolute solipsism which says you are every ego and thus alone.

You can reach a state where you can experience another person's body as your body.

You can feel their pain, hear their thoughts, even see through their eyes, but you would have to reach a very high state to pull it off.

Many people who have had NDE's report being able to do this during an NDE.

On 3.4.2024 at 6:27 PM, Oppositionless said:

ahh shit

Why would alien consciousness disprove that? If you are everything then an alien consciousness is already included