Hojo

Solipsism isnt true by the one fact

33 posts in this topic

Its not that.

Posted (edited)

could it be a problem with whats true and whats truth?

Solipsism could be true but it could also not be truth.

Objective reality could be truth and solipsism could be true.

Solipsism could be that which is true and Objective reality could be that which cannot be spoken (absolute truth).

Edited by Hojo

Posted (edited)

@Hojo it could just be a bunch of phat asses.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Hojo it could just be a bunch of phat asses.

we be spankin em for eternity in an infinite loop

Posted (edited)

@Hojo it's OK to be afraid of the possibility of Solipsism   its horrifying  to actually become directly conscious that everything and everyone is simply your own mind.  Even the idea of it is hard to swallow- for any mind.  The possibility alone is staggering.  But to actually know it.  Now that is a whole other matter. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Hojo it's OK to be afraid of the possibility of Solipsism   its horrifying  to actually become directly conscious that everything and everyone is simply your own mind.  Even the idea of it is hard to swallow- for any mind.  The possibility alone is staggering.  But to actually know it.  Now that is a whole other matter. 

It's not actually. I've come to realize that the so called horror is just you following conditioning. Notice nobody ever really feels sad after losing a good dream to waking up in the morning. Sure you feel some regret possibly but you move on rather quickly. It's the perspective that the waking dream needs to not be a dream but real that can make it sad. Once you realize that its no different than your night time dreams and what that actually means, you can realize it makes you free. 

Completely free to see reality how you want to see it, (within some grounded reasoning obviously) because every human is just making things up as they go as all human knowledge is a personally shared collective creation.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

i have to disagree. i spend months contemplating and fearing the possibility of solipsism, however when i had an actual awakening to solipsism, it wasnt ugly AT ALL. i literally wandered around in the middle of my city crying, knowing that I was everyone. it was so damn beautiful. i never felt so connected to people before in my life.

now of course awakening experiences can differ, and the way you interprate them definetely also can differ.

but from my perspective, the actual awakening to solipsism completely obliterated all my fears around it, and i konw that whenever i have negative thoughts about solipsism, the thoughts are not at all an accurate representation of solipsism.

now whether solipsism is an objective truth or not, i cannot say. i have far from completed my work, but i can say that my awakening to solipsism were one of the most beautiful things ive experienced, and the thoughts i had had about it were completely wrong.

Edited by emil1234

@emil1234 how did you trigger thiw awakening? We're psychedelics involved?

You discovered probably total togetherness.maybe some see only the other side of the coin - total aloneness.

32 minutes ago, emil1234 said:

i literally wandered around in the middle of my city crying, knowing that I was everyone. it was so damn beautiful. i never felt so connected to people before in my life.

I felt exactly the same

So one with everybody

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

@Hojo What do you mean by “objective truth” what do you mean by “solipsism”?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

@OBEler this was actually one of my only sober awakenings, however arguably also one of the most profound.

i will definetely say that pre awakening, contemplating solipsism definetely felt like total aloneness. 

My view is that solipsism is not at all a bad thing in itself. notice that for solipsism to be bad, you first have to attribute negative thoughts to it. it only gets bad when the ego decides it doesnt like to be alone. it doesnt have any inherent negative qualities, other than the ones we attribute it.

if it were inherently bad, it would be inherently bad even before you realized it 

Edited by emil1234

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, emil1234 said:

i have to disagree. i spend months contemplating and fearing the possibility of solipsism, however when i had an actual awakening to solipsism, it wasnt ugly AT ALL. i literally wandered around in the middle of my city crying, knowing that I was everyone. it was so damn beautiful. i never felt so connected to people before in my life.

now of course awakening experiences can differ, and the way you interprate them definetely also can differ.

but from my perspective, the actual awakening to solipsism completely obliterated all my fears around it, and i konw that whenever i have negative thoughts about solipsism, the thoughts are not at all an accurate representation of solipsism.

now whether solipsism is an objective truth or not, i cannot say. i have far from completed my work, but i can say that my awakening to solipsism were one of the most beautiful things ive experienced, and the thoughts i had had about it were completely wrong.

Yes it certainly is blissful and liberating.   There's definitely that.  But I will never forget when I had that awakening , which I call Oneness - which for me was the final in a series of realizations spanning a 3 month period    It was the most incredible experience of my life.  However, at the same time I remember an awful feeling as well, that came over me.  It was a feeling of complete aloneness in the universe.  I had to pull my car over and sit at a gas station in absolute shock over what I had just realized - but in that mystical state of Consciousness it was laid bare for me - so there was no denying it.  It was like the entire universe just opened up for me and my eyes were now wide open to the Truth. There was no going back for me.  I also vividly recall looking at some of my coworkers at the time and realizing they were my own mind.  Having conference calls with some people still in an enlightened state and knowing they were taking place within my own mind as God.  It was beautiful but at the same time mind blowing and frightening to some degree.   I was forced to leave work but I wasn't able to make it all the way home without pulling over in awe but also in shock that I was alone as God.  There is nothing more wonderful, but like I said there was also a feeling of deep aloneness that really cannot be described until experienced.  But that aloneness was also accompanied by the miraculous sense that the entire world was all mine as God and that I was the entire thing- creating all of it.   So, for me it was a very complex, deep awakening that was a mixture of both terror, amazement, and bliss all wrapped nicely into one.  Tears of joy flowed knowing I was God.  But the shock and awe of being alone could also not be denied.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 yea that sounds powerful, i cant speak of solipsistic awakenings to that degree. did the feeling of aloneness stick, or was it more like a temporary state due to the shock?

personally ive had several experiences of oneness, however not solipsistic oneness on psychedelics. More the "we're all connected" type of oneness. it has always felt like a much deeper connection to other people to me. i've never had the feeling of aloneness that people talk about, only during my contemplation work as a result of my conditioned thoughts

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, emil1234 said:

@Inliytened1 yea that sounds powerful, i cant speak of solipsistic awakenings to that degree. did the feeling of aloneness stick, or was it more like a temporary state due to the shock?

personally ive had several experiences of oneness, however not solipsistic oneness on psychedelics. More the "we're all connected" type of oneness. it has always felt like a much deeper connection to other people to me. i've never had the feeling of aloneness that people talk about, only during my contemplation work as a result of my conditioned thoughts

It did pass - it was only in that state of consciousness where self and other had collapsed.   

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

It did pass - it was only in that state of consciousness where self and other had collapsed.   

When one realizes that they are not a person experiencing something, but rather experience itself....self and other collapses. The sad thing is....it is the most obvious thing, but some how went completely unknown by majority of human kind. So simple....yet somehow the minds of humans have evolved to needlessly complicate it. 

A human doesn't drink water....the experience of a human body and water being drunk is what actually happens. Hand reaches for cup, cup goes to mouth, water goes down throat and that is actually what happens. Humans erroneously put a "me" or "I" there....and thus delude themselves when the truth of their experience never had a "me" or "I."

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

6 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

When one realizes that they are not a person experiencing something, but rather experience itself....self and other collapses. The sad thing is....it is the most obvious thing, but some how went completely unknown by majority of human kind. So simple....yet somehow the minds of humans have evolved to needlessly complicate it. 

A human doesn't drink water....the experience of a human body and water being drunk is what actually happens. Hand reaches for cup, cup goes to mouth, water goes down throat and that is actually what happens. Humans erroneously put a "me" or "I" there....and thus delude themselves when the truth of their experience never had a "me" or "I."

Can there be different experiences simultaneously? When two humans drink water together?

Because as I remember you said the experience is all there is in the whole universe and nothing else 

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

this resonates a lot. i contemplated the other day, and i realized the phrase "I am god" is not actually correct. god is simply what is. it doesnt need an owner 

Posted (edited)

When we are finally rid of all narcissism as a society, there will be much less care about who/what we are.

Life humbled me fifty times until I was ready to know that reality is in my mind, and I am a representation in my mind. Many more in other lifetimes no doubt.

Now I barely give it any thought. It's like anything, sure it sounds big because of the fairytale we've been living, but once it's no longer a fairytale, it just is. Like the tree, the grass, or the rock. We are not suddenly marveling at how they came into existence, we just enjoy their existence. I did today realizing the bench along my walk, and the grass was a once-in-an-infinity moment for me to enjoy.

I saw the bee buzzing behind me, the shiny blue big fly landing on the ground, then I saw a small instinct crawling across the path, and an even smaller fly dancing out. The sun warming my back, the wind on my hands, and the sight of peaceful grass on a spring day. I loved it. 

Now I just have to get out of the financial mess my reality has, and not die too young from my heart pains. Funny thing life. - Infinity is also funny, random, serious, and patterned, its everything.

Though if I do pass tomorrow or the next day, I'll go out knowing, and having been my true self. Knowing I have the choice of what I do at that point, to be big me, a space in which physical dimensions don't exist, or to tweak life again and go around again. That's available to you through these practices, along with being infinite love (infinite any emotion), and I highly suggest you experience both infinite love and infinite size, as well as consciously 'shrinking' (I feel it as zooming out) if you can to loosen you up.

All the best.

Edited by BlueOak

Posted (edited)

solipsism is conceptual. To realize that you are alone you have to compare it to not being alone, that is mind. The breaking of limits implies absolute depth, and is not perceived as loneliness, because everything is in the depth. The unlimited cannot be alone, the one who is alone is the self. The self is always alone, since it is the center of experience and there can only be one center. but the unlimited is centerless, therefore not alone. 

Consciousness is confused with the perceiver. They are two different things. Consciousness equals reality, perceiver equals center, receiver of the reality. Consciousness is the light that illuminates reality, creating it, perceiver is the center that receives reality. the perceiver is a creation of experience, an appearance. the perceiver is always alone, since it can never leave the experience.

breaking the perceiver and identifying with the unlimited, with the reality within which the perceiver is, is the objective. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Breakingthewall How many consciousness there are?

Exactly...

Whatever you wanna call it. In the ultimate sense it must be an infinite singularity

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God