Null Simplex

How to use AI for personal growth

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Perhaps you are still in the process of teaching yourself how fo best utilize AI, but I think a video demonstrating how you use AI as a learning tool could be valuable.  To you these things may be obvious, but for many of your students these tips could get help us started with using AI for inquiry rather than just shallow conversation and fun artwork.  Probably not as interesting as some of your other videos, but it may be useful.  Things like specific techniques and types of questions that people should be asking would be appreciated.

Edited by Null Simplex

I don't understand, did you use Chatgpt4? Just ask questions.

"Things like specific techniques and types of questions that"

No very simple. Ask a question like you would to a human and it will answer.

Why overcomplicating a very simple thing? I think you would never ask this question if you would use this for yourself 

+1

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Are you serious?

If you have a type of question in mind just ask.

There is no big science behind it.

Posted (edited)

@OBEler  I wouldn’t use the content of the video personally.  I haven’t watched one of Leo’s videos in years, as I already have a pretty good idea of what his thoughts are and his videos are drawn out (always needed x2 speed while watching an Actualized.org video).  However, his youtube audience is larger than his audience on this website.  My main point is if he endorses the use of AI for higher purposes beyond images of unique pizza toppings, it could inspire others.  The use of AI may be obvious to you and me, but a video on how to utilize it properly could be an incredibly important topic for a younger person just starting on their actualization journey.

Edited by Null Simplex

I don't think you need to teach someone how to use AI.

The beautiful thing about AI is that it adapts to your question context and is completely personalised.

Best way to learn is by just spending a couple minutes everyday having a small conversation about a deep complex theme you want to explore. Then you will get more of a "feeling" with it and develop a muscle on how to best use AI as a tool.

Edited by Aramara