Princess Arabia

Consciousness Does Not Ultimately Exist

105 posts in this topic

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Triple psychosis😜

Threesome between people with triple psychosis 

2 minutes ago, TheGod said:

Threesome between people with triple psychosis 

You're one horny neurotic, psychotic TheGod. Your dream must be exciting, then again, I'm in it aren't I, does that also make me erotically, neurotically psychotic?

Know thyself....

8 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You're one horny neurotic, psychotic TheGod. Your dream must be exciting, then again, I'm in it aren't I, does that also make me erotically, neurotically psychotic?

I'm infinitely horny for myself. I'm neurotic, psychotic, weirdo motherfucker lunatic disgusting peace of love. I'm hungry for myself and there is no limit to my hunger. I've been loving myself for eternity and will continue doing it forever. 

You are me and next time when I incarnate you in a form be ready to get loved as fuck. 

2 minutes ago, TheGod said:

I'm infinitely horny for myself. I'm neurotic, psychotic, weirdo motherfucker lunatic disgusting peace of love. I'm hungry for myself and there is no limit to my hunger. I've been loving myself for eternity and will continue doing it forever. 

You are me and next time when I incarnate you in a form be ready to get loved as fuck. 

Ok sounds good.

Know thyself....

@Princess Arabia can't really read all that ..tell me a brief description of what  exactly did you experience/became conscious of ?

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

Just now, Someone here said:

@Princess Arabia can't really read all that ..tell me a brief description of what  exactly did you experience/became conscious of ?

Did you see my other thread. Oh God this is it.

Know thyself....

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Did you see my other thread. Oh God this is it.

Yea actually I meant to post it there not here ..sorry..follow me there lol

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I didn't become conscious of anything. Absolute is all there is and to be consciousness means to be conscious of something and that implies two. That's just all a dream of the "I". There is only the Absolute.

Know thyself....

Just now, Someone here said:

Yea actually I meant to post it there not here ..sorry..follow me there lol

ok, I'll hop in a cab, hold up, give me 29mins

Know thyself....

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I didn't become conscious of anything. Absolute is all there is and to be consciousness means to be conscious of something and that implies two. That's just all a dream of the "I". There is only the Absolute.

"Absolute is all there is and there is only the Absolute"...I don't entirely disagree..but you have to define the word absolute because in front of me right now  there are a chair and a TV screen (two objects )..

I understand that there is no boundaries between objects ..it only appears that way on the macro level ..but if we zoom into any boundary between two seemingly separate objects we will not be able to distinguish them from each other because there is a blur and unity underneath the apparent separation. Interesting stuff .

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

"Absolute is all there is and there is only the Absolute"...I don't entirely disagree..but you have to define the word absolute because in front of me right now  there are a chair and a TV screen (two objects )..

I understand that there is no boundaries between objects ..it only appears that way on the macro level ..but if we zoom into any boundary between two seemingly separate objects we will not be able to distinguish them from each other because there is a blur and unity underneath the apparent separation. Interesting stuff .

All there is. You're saying the Absolute means division, when its simply all there is.

Know thyself....

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

All there is. You're saying the Absolute means division, when its simply all there is.

"All there is " must include division. . Otherwise it wouldn't be all there is ,would it ?;)

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

"All there is " must include division. . Otherwise it wouldn't be all there is ,would it ?;)

Apparent division. It's not two.

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

Apparent division. It's not two.

I understand. 

On 1/4/2024 at 3:33 AM, Princess Arabia said:

Consciousness is a part of the dream. To say we are conscious, we have to be conscious of something. That equates to subject and object. There is just THIS, which is total and includes the dream of being conscious and aware. Awareness also isn't real since that implies something being aware of something else. Neither are Truth and only exists on the relative domain which is all illusory. 

There is just what's happening without even a Source. There is no Source as that also implies a thing that has a source. This is total, complete and is not two. Totally inseparable. The experience is the dream. There's not even experience, it's appearing within the illusory dream. A dream that's not really happening, but apparently so.

I'm not saying we're not conscious and that there is no Consciousness, but it's just part of the dream and not the Absolute which is ultimately all there is. The dream of separation is the illusion.

Consciousness does not mean that you are aware of something but that existence is aware of itself. but agree, consciousness is relative, since it shows a part of existence. One could say that existence does not exist without consciousness, but it is not true, absolute total existence exists as potential, independently of consciousness. You can turn off consciousness and potential existence will always be there. Consciousness is like a flashlight that illuminates certain parts of existence, but the unilluminated parts will always exist. What we are as an experience is a temporary light that illuminates a sector of infinite existence, but ultimately we are existence, which may or may not be conscious. Unconscious existence is the ultimate reality, the infinite potential. 

Etimology of the word consciousness comes from Greek ‘with knowing’

old platonic texts describe it as the emergent phenomenon of the combining of spirit and matter (spirit being awareness and matter being a disturbance of spirit that vibrates at a rate beyond its capacity taking on solid properties in order to embody and experience something finite)

if matter or the body is like a radio and spirit is a signal, then consciousness is the broadcast or what we see as the effect of awareness in a body. It ends at the death of the body or smashing of the radio but the signal is still there( everywhere and nowhere) The signal can still retain impressions or modulations of the consciousness personality or what it has held onto or identified as, fears, patterns etc but it is no longer embodied.

To be in the material world and interact relative to other objects is to accumulate knowledge (epistemology)

keep in mind that knowledge is not the same as wisdom. Knowledge is ontological ignorance as awareness or spirit looks away from itself towards its imaginings. Where wisdom comes from going through that process and awareness turning back towards itself having gained a higher perspective from the contrast. Gnosis of what it is by retroduction of what it does. 

What did the stage orange scientist call the stage blue fundamentalist for claiming YHWH intentionally caused Noah’s great flood?

Delugional. 

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Consciousness does not mean that you are aware of something but that existence is aware of itself. but agree, consciousness is relative, since it shows a part of existence. One could say that existence does not exist without consciousness, but it is not true, absolute total existence exists as potential, independently of consciousness. You can turn off consciousness and potential existence will always be there. Consciousness is like a flashlight that illuminates certain parts of existence, but the unilluminated parts will always exist. What we are as an experience is a temporary light that illuminates a sector of infinite existence, but ultimately we are existence, which may or may not be conscious. Unconscious existence is the ultimate reality, the infinite potential. 

I'm happy to make posts like these and be wrong about the intricacies. This is how it has potential to bring about clarity. A chain reaction kind of thing. Things get indirectly revealed if we have the eyes to see them along with a genuine child-like curiosity about nature, without the sense of having or needing to know.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

30 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I'm happy to make posts like these and be wrong about the intricacies. This is how it has potential to bring about clarity. A chain reaction kind of thing. Things get indirectly revealed if we have the eyes to see them along with a genuine child-like curiosity about nature, without the sense of having or needing to know.

I don't know if you are wrong, I just say my insight of that moment. This is all just a mind game for me, since I think it's really impossible to know anything. I would say that reality works at a different frequency than what the mind can map. but again, maybe I'm wrong

49 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I don't know if you are wrong, I just say my insight of that moment. This is all just a mind game for me, since I think it's really impossible to know anything. I would say that reality works at a different frequency than what the mind can map. but again, maybe I'm wrong

I said that because somebody in my " Oh My God..." thread posted a blog post that Leo made describing the real meaning of what Consciousness is that changed my whole perspective of what consciousness is. This post would have been inline with how i saw what consciousness was, but now it doesn't; and falls inline with everything else. Consciousness is not something we have but is a function of truth. We don't need consciousness to be conscious of something. Consciousness is emitting through us. 

Know thyself....