Princess Arabia

Consciousness Does Not Ultimately Exist

105 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Consciousness is a part of the dream. To say we are conscious, we have to be conscious of something. That equates to subject and object. There is just THIS, which is total and includes the dream of being conscious and aware. Awareness also isn't real since that implies something being aware of something else. Neither are Truth and only exists on the relative domain which is all illusory. 

There is just what's happening without even a Source. There is no Source as that also implies a thing that has a source. This is total, complete and is not two. Totally inseparable. The experience is the dream. There's not even experience, it's appearing within the illusory dream. A dream that's not really happening, but apparently so.

I'm not saying we're not conscious and that there is no Consciousness, but it's just part of the dream and not the Absolute which is ultimately all there is. The dream of separation is the illusion.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

This is how I think the word consciousness should be used aka in this conventional sense of I am conscious of … the duality not all these people saying it’s all consciousness it looses its meaning 

why change how a word is being used when it’s useful like it is

Edited by Sugarcoat

Without consciousness you could not even write this post .

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

3 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

This is how I think the word consciousness should be used aka in this conventional sense of I am conscious of … the duality not all these people saying it’s all consciousness it looses its meaning 

2 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

2 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

12 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Know thyself....

Just now, Someone here said:

Lack of comprehension, thank god, is a feature of consciousness or you definitely would be unconscious. I never said there was no consciousness. 

Know thyself....

6 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

I don't think in Spirituality when one refers to Consciousness they mean you are conscious, but that Consciousness is all there is aka God etc. That cannot be the case if Hod is all there is, and for the reasons I stated in my post. How can it. 

Know thyself....

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Writing this post is a part of the dream. A dream is not the real thing.

Know thyself....

if it didnt exist we couldnt be talking about it

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I don't think in Spirituality when one refers to Consciousness they mean you are conscious, but that Consciousness is all there is aka God etc. That cannot be the case if Hod is all there is, and for the reasons I stated in my post. How can it. 

Yea they don’t mean “you are conscious”. Which is what I’m going against 

If you say it’s all consciousness then it’s the same as saying it’s all god or “there’s just everything” or whatever. Why even use the word consciousness even. Maybe they use it becuase it’s something without substance or quality , so to emphasize how reality is without a particular substance so could  appear as anything 

bit I still think it robs the word of its use. Why not just use it as it’s conventionally used , in the way of  “I am conscious” “I am aware” aka the duality. It’s useful and it works to a use in that regard. We can call everything simply everything or god . 

so I am simply pointing out the language use 

Then the same people also  talk about how there can be more or less consciousness . Which goes against their definition of it being everything. lol is there more or less “everything” ????. Not making sense

Edited by Sugarcoat

Posted (edited)

I will only respond to replies that acknowledges that I said it does exist but only exists as a part of the dream.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

we remember it in the dream how could we remember something that dosent exist. It does exist outside the dream. You just cant describe it cause its literally nothing. Awareness is seperate from conciousness. Consciousness exists always. When you are in deep sleep you are unaware. This wont be the case when you die. Awareness goes up and down constantly concious to unconcious, awake (sleeping). When you die you will be aware and unaware that you are a void of nothing forever. You will fall asleep and wake up in the void of nothing until you become a void of nothing. Do this now because you have a skull that can stop thoughts.

Consciousness has the ability to become aware and unaware that it exists on higher and lower levels.

Edited by Hojo

I’m surprised to see someone here get this considering how much of an idol people have made of consciousness here. Good job. 

What did the stage orange scientist call the stage blue fundamentalist for claiming YHWH intentionally caused Noah’s great flood?

Delugional. 

Hmm, seems to exist as I type this 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Thought Art I think whats being said is it dosent exist when the dream ends. like when in deep sleep consciousness dosent exist because theres nothing being aware of it to say it exists.

Posted (edited)

@Princess Arabia Hi, here are my thoughts

I think that reality is a mind, and it’s consciousness.

The human dream is a construct of consciousness. 

Things like awareness, subjects, objects, thoughts, emotions, sounds, etc are relative aspects of mind. They are all just different aspect of universal mind. They are woven together through the infinite creative potential of Infinite Mind. That is how it creates its disguise through its very own being. We call this disguise human life. 

Eventually you have to ask yourself, reality is illusory compared to what? It’s all there is. So, when we point to consciousness we are pointing to something which is true under all circumstances. It’s that foundation for anything at all to exist in “the mysterious zone” 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

11 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

I’m surprised to see someone here get this considering how much of an idol people have made of consciousness here. Good job. 

Thank you. I know i will get a lot of rebuttals but I welcome them.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Eventually you have to ask yourself, reality is illusory compared to what? It’s all there is.

You are making my point exactly right here. Why do you assume it has to be compared to something else. You said, its all there is. Boom. That's it. Nothing really happened. It's just appearing so. I don't know what THIS is but it is not a dream and it is total and complete and doesn't need to be conscious or aware of anything because it is everything.

Know thyself....

48 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Consciousness is a part of the dream. To say we are conscious, we have to be conscious of something. That equates to subject and object. There is just THIS, which is total and includes the dream of being conscious and aware. Awareness also isn't real since that implies something being aware of something else. Neither are Truth and only exists on the relative domain which is all illusory. 

There is just what's happening without even a Source. There is no Source as that also implies a thing that has a source. This is total, complete and is not two. Totally inseparable. The experience is the dream. There's not even experience, it's appearing within the illusory dream. A dream that's not really happening, but apparently so.

I'm not saying we're not conscious and that there is no Consciousness, but it's just part of the dream and not the Absolute which is ultimately all there is. The dream of separation is the illusion.

No.  This is Mind.   It's Infinite Imagination.   To not allow it to be Imagination but to constrain it to "this: would be a disservice. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

No.  This is Mind.   It's Infinite Imagination.   To not allow it to be Imagination but to constrain it to "this: would be a disservice. 

How can the Infinite be constrained.

Know thyself....

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

would be a disservice. 

Which is also THIS,

Know thyself....