blankisomeone

Any Brazilians here know someone from Brazil that has the same teaching style as Leo?

7 posts in this topic

What does it matter where they're from. A teaching is a teaching, no matter the country.

Know thyself....

On 3/31/2024 at 8:36 PM, blankisomeone said:

Or is he truly one of a kind?

Brazilian here, you will not find anyone, most of them are clueless.

On 31/3/2024 at 8:36 PM, blankisomeone said:

Or is he truly one of a kind?

Hey buddy!

Also Brazilian here, to be fair I don't know anyone that might fit into Leo's teaching style, and even if he does, that person may not be very popular on the web and probably be working in another filed of knowledge/expertise... since this kind of content is not very appealing for Brazilian people.

However, I do recommend you to look for people that skew more into vMEME Yellow, that's the kind of content that Leo usually tends to present in his videos.

I recommend you go look for interviews of Ciro Gomes, Fernando Haddad, Andre Roncaglia, Reinaldo Azevedo. 

ICL is also a good source of information, although I think they tend to skew more at vMEME Green

And fields of knowledge relating to design and inovation, geopolitics and macroeconomics.

A book that I might recommend you which has similar insights and teaching style might be "Design para um Mundo Complexo" de Rafael Cardoso.

I hope this information might've been useful to you😉👍

Olá!

Brazilian as well. I have no idea.

---

But here's a tech solution, if the issue is language.

However, if you want to get a high-quality translation of his videos and translate, use Whisper for high quality automated transcription and then use Google Translate file upload. There must be some script to download everything and transcribe it. I don't know an easy way to do it, but it wouldn't be too hard for me to code it.

https://github.com/openai/whisper

---

But regardless, teachings like that are culturally universal.

Off-topic. By the way, anyone here from Porto Alegre region? I want to go out with a wingman eventually.

@Lucasxp64 I think scripts exist, an AI could probably make one as well and then translate it and then speak it

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"