Princess Arabia

Why Men Are Attracted To Hot Women

73 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Bear in mind "hot" to a man comes in all shapes and sizes. Not all men view the same woman as hot. The woman is usually attractive and feminine but there are some intricate detailed differences, as in hair, body-type and color, nose structure, cheekbones...etc. Overall most men love attractive women. 

When a woman shows off her beauty by wearing certain clothes, how she does her hair and how she walks, etc, a man gets attracted to that and wants to be with her. Whether he pursues or not, is a different story and will depend on many factors. Men cannot help who they are attracted to (no one for that matter), that's just a part of how attraction works. Some try to fight it and some surrender to it. That's another story.

The reason why men even call women "hot" is from a burning desire to put out her flame. He longs to enter her and use his penis to draw out and extract the love she is oozing out of her vagina and her whole body. (In his mind anyway). What he sees is his own beauty. The love that he is. The love that he longs for. Searching for. God is beauty, and, no matter what you see as beautiful you will want to have. It's an extension of the love that you are. We have not identified with that love, so we see it in others and we long for it. 

Giving is the same as receiving; so when he gives her his penis and she receives it, he is actually receiving himself and the hotter the woman, the more intense that receiving energy feels. He is in ecstasy, divine ecstasy. He cannot control it and he wants more. This is why the next hot chick is hotter than the previous one because now the anticipation energy has been activated in his mind. He will keep chasing hot girls because, in his mind, the flame hasn't been put out yet from his ongoing desires and he keeps chasing and chasing in hopes of cooling down this flame. Then he might develop some love in himself from whatever reason and then the urge might dissipate a bit; and now a less hot chick will do the same trick with the same intensity. 

The problem with all this, is that it produces a sense of an "unfulfilled longing". Only to have sex, not make love. A release of built-up tension. Contracted energy. It isn't fulfilling in the long-term; and never will, because it's an illusion. It creates tension in the body and which allows for more anxiety and depression in other areas of life. We are all longing for something because we view each other as separate and now we long for that which we think is not already there. We don't get unfulfillment when we really make love and not just sex, because the body is doing all that naturally. It's when the craving comes and the longing for that sexual excitement (which is mind) appears, the mind tends to want to fulfill a need. So, it uses the body and the body follows, but is never satisfied because it isn't a natural desire coming from a love of expression of itself - it's a longing for something, a something that it will never find because it IS what it longs for.

It can become an addiction. There's nothing wrong with all this, I'm just stating my reasons for this with no judgements or insinuating that it should be different.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

Guys get horny, women get horny. Not so complicated. On average women are less horny because it would harm their survival to be as horny as guys.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Guys get honry, women get horny. Not so complicated.

Women don't get horny for men, men get horny for women. Women are just responding. You just don't want to hear all this because you're detached. You give the short version, I give the long one. Same difference.

Know thyself....

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Women don't get horny for men

Lolz

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Lolz

No. Sorry to break it to you. You think it's you and your tilly willy, but that's not what's happening. Women don't go around saying, "ooh, I'd love to fuck him". Even if she does, it's a different meaning than when men say it about women,

Know thyself....

To men, women are what's longed for, desired, to women men is the need to fulfill that longing. That's why we are nurturers. @Leo Gura

Know thyself....

28 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Women don't go around saying, "ooh, I'd love to fuck him". Even if she does, it's a different meaning than when men say it about women,

They do. Not all, but some do.

And way less than men, but they do.

Posted (edited)

55 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Women don't go around saying, "ooh, I'd love to fuck him".

Men get horny in some ways

Women get horny in other ways

But horniness is a shared feeling

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Yes guys, I do get horny too, never said otherwise. Women are not going around looking at men and then getting horny. We get horny on our own then try to do something about it. A man may not be horny at first, but by looking at a hot chick, that gets him horny. Doesn't matter how attractive a man is or how big his dick is, a woman is not going to get horny just by looking at that. That's why they scream at Chippendales men and men lust after the strippers they are looking at. Screaming does not imply horniness.

Know thyself....

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yes guys, I do get horny too, never said otherwise. Women are not going around looking at men and then getting horny. We get horny on our own then try to do something about it. A man may not be horny at first, but by looking at a hot chick, that gets him horny. Doesn't matter how attractive a man is or how big his dick is, a woman is not going to get horny just by looking at that. That's why they scream at Chippendales men and men lust after the strippers they are looking at. Screaming does not imply horniness.

So you’ve never not been horny but saw a guy you were attracted to and became horny because of him?

32 minutes ago, koops said:

They do. Not all, but some do.

And way less than men, but they do.

Yeah, they do, but what they really mean is. I'd love for him to want to fuck me. 

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Raze said:

So you’ve never not been horny but saw a guy you were attracted to and became horny because of him?

No. Bear in mind l'm talking about a physical body sensation of horniness. Not attraction and would love to be with him. That's different. Where my pussy gets wet or my nipples get hard, no.

Know thyself....

14 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yeah, they do, but what they really mean is. I'd love for him to want to fuck me. 

Nowadays there are a lot of girls who approach hot guys.

I've seen that. Girls that just go to a guy and pull to the club's bathroom.

And on tinder/ig.

A minority? Yes, but it happens.

I dont want to be with a woman just because she looks good,i dont want to enter her just because im horny.I dont long for things outside of me.I dont need a woman or long for one.

I want to be with a woman when her cutness matches her quirky personality,i want to enter her when she shows me she is worthy of it,i long for myself so she long for me.I dont need a woman the way you think i need her.My horniness doesnt matter my choices does.

This is my ideals without them im like every guy out there.

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

15 minutes ago, koops said:

Nowadays there are a lot of girls who approach hot guys.

I've seen that. Girls that just go to a guy and pull to the club's bathroom.

And on tinder/ig.

A minority? Yes, but it happens.

You're missing the point of what I'm saying. How do you know she was horny. Alcohol can make women do certain things, doesn't mean she was horny and was just her uninhibited side coming out from the alcohol or drugs she's under the influence under. You don't know why.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

I bet none of y'all are responding to this thread when you’re actually horny. I promise you your responses wood be much different!

Edited by Yimpa

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Guys get horny, women get horny. Not so complicated. On average women are less horny because it would harm their survival to be as horny as guys.

Would you say men also experience a more intense degree of horniness than women on average ?

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

I dont want to be with a woman just because she looks good,i dont want to enter her just because im horny.I dont long for things outside of me.I dont need a woman or long for one.

I want to be with a woman when her cutness matches her quirky personality,i want to enter her when she shows me she is worthy of it,i long for myself so she long for me.I dont need a woman the way you think i need her.My horniness doesnt matter my choices does.

This is my ideals without them im like every guy out there.

Worthy of it? This is worse than just acting out of horniness. You still say you want to enter her. Doesn't matter the reason. That's still desire. All you're talking about there is mind stuff. A way of being you were forced into being. It's not natural to want somebody to be worthy of you. Still OK if that's what's happening there, I'm saying it's no better or worse than another way.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

It's fertility and biological drive. Young, healthy women mean healthy children. Which translates in the modern terms to hot. It's not people sitting there intellectually thinking this over either. People are attracted naturally, and then they put conditions on top from experience, from culture, from friends, etc.

With women, it's different characteristics, protector, provider, someone who will be there no matter what, and then they add conditions on top of that from experience, friends, culture, etc.

This world is a womb, and its number one goal, if we look at everything in it, (and its magic in plain sight) is the procreation and continuation of life. Before anyone takes this to be female slanted, men hold the potential for a million lives within them, unless they are too busy wasting it. 

Further, the entire universe and our existences are a series of wombs we are born into, it's how it's all structured. The birth cycle in us is reflected in the universe, a micro of the macro, like everything.

Edited by BlueOak

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You're missing the point of what I'm saying. How do you know she was horny. Alcohol can make women do certain things, doesn't mean she was horny and was just her uninhibited side coming out from the alcohol or drugs she's under the influence under. You don't know why.

Well haha if you pull someone to the bathroom to have sex...

And yes, alcohol ofc helps.

But you can test it:

Create a tinder account with pics of a hot guy.

And wait.

Lots of (sober) women are going to propose him to meet to have sex. You can even find it on youtube experiments.