royce

The IDF War Crimes Are a Perfect Reflection of Israeli Society

178 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You have your agenda

What would that be?

14 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

I actually hate our current government but I am allergic to unjustness in the name of "weak vs strong" illusionary scheme.

Well you seem to downplay and rationalize away tons of devilry being committed by Israeli government and the IDF command.

And it is not just me saying this, even Leo challenged you on it.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Well you seem to downplay and rationalize away tons of devilry being committed by Israeli government and the IDF command.

And it is not just me saying this, even Leo challenged you on it.

It is problematic to look only on the killed numbers without the real context, because then Great Britian is the evil and dangerous ideologies like Nazism can grow and take over, be protected and get a reward for their manipulations.

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

What would that be?

You would know better than I.

Social justice, moral superiority, virtue signaling, or whatever.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

A reminder everyone:

That's what you're dealing with folks! A roughly 100 years conflict between Israel and Palestine!

I am all in for Israel, but them not letting in the food trucks is irking me so much.

I don't get what they get from making them starve as if bombing their homes is not enough. 

Posted (edited)

43 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

I am all in for Israel, but them not letting in the food trucks is irking me so much.

I don't get what they get from making them starve as if bombing their homes is not enough. 

The negotiation with hamas right now in the background and restricting aid is perhaps an attempt to put pressure on hamas to release the 134 hostages.

Not that it is justified or efficient in my opinion. This Bibi-Bengvir government surely isn't the smartest nor the most moral. 

But this is a complex situation to be in.

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

2 hours ago, Nivsch said:

It is problematic to look only on the killed numbers without the real context

Yes but we are looking at the context here. Horrible war crimes that cannot be justified. Funny enough, if I want to look at the context I can also justify Hamas attack you know. That goes both ways.

2 hours ago, Nivsch said:

because then Great Britian is the evil and dangerous ideologies like Nazism can grow and take over, be protected and get a reward for their manipulations.

Zionism, especially the toxic one in Israel at the moment is a version of Nazism. It just replaces "Aryan" with "Jew".

It is not as harsh of course but for 21st century standards it is quite dangerous and gives room for atrocities.

And for the last time, Nazi Germany killed like 10 times more civilians than it lost. So for anything, they got off very easy.

Look at WW2 statistics.

59 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

The negotiation with hamas right now in the background and restricting aid is perhaps an attempt to put pressure on hamas to release the 134 hostages.

Not that it is justified or efficient in my opinion

Dont you think taking hostage 2 million innocent people to save 134 is too much?

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You would know better than I.

Social justice, moral superiority, virtue signaling, or whatever.

Being appalled from watching every atrocity imaginable in real time cannot be put at the same league as SJW that cry about people missgendering mushrooms and cats.

Humanitarian justice would be a better word.

Virtue signaling I would say so yes.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Nivsch said:

Not that it is justified or efficient in my opinion. This Bibi-Bengvir government surely isn't the smartest nor the most moral. 

But this is a complex situation to be in.

That's seems like using the innocent civilians in gaza as if they were hostage to negotiate with hamas.

Some food trucks are passing through, but that's not nearly enough.

Dropping food packets are too expensive and it might even kill people depending on how it lands.

5 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Dont you think taking hostage 2 million innocent people to save 134 is too much?

Exactly what I was thinking. 

Edited by Bobby_2021

Posted (edited)

@Karmadhi I cannot argue with your 100 steps forwarded interpretations and projections on Israel that aren't connected to reality as I see it.

Edited by Nivsch

Genocidal AI

Israel has developed an AI called "Lavender" to generate kill lists, with almost no human verification to double check the targets selected by the machine: only a a “rubber stamp” check of about “20 seconds” just to make sure the AI target is male.

Moreover, the Israeli army "systematically attacked the targeted individuals while they were in their homes — usually at night while their whole families were present — rather than during the course of military activity". In fact Israel developed another automated system called “Where’s Daddy?” used "specifically to track the targeted individuals and carry out bombings when they had entered their family’s residences" 

In fact the article reveals a ratio, I think for the first time: "according to two of the sources, the army also decided during the first weeks of the war that, for every junior Hamas operative that Lavender marked, it was permissible to kill up to 15 or 20 civilians... The sources added that, in the event that the target was a senior Hamas official with the rank of battalion or brigade commander, the army on several occasions authorized the killing of more than 100 civilians in the assassination of a single commander." A ratio of 20 civilians killed for one target works out to about 95% civilian deaths.

3 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

It’s possibly just to extend historical food limitation policies 

from prior to the war:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza_Strip_famine#Before_the_war

After Israel withdrew its settlements from the Gaza Strip in 2005, Palestinian elections were held in 2006, which Hamas won. In response to the election results, Israel designated the governing party and the Gaza Strip as a "hostile entity," implementing a blockade along with economic sanctions and restrictions.[27] Dov Weissglasexplained, "We have to make them much thinner, but not enough to die,"[28] the idea being "to put the Palestinians on a diet, but not to make them die of hunger."[29] Prior to the blockade, Gaza's population stood at 1,6 million, serviced by 400 trucks carrying goods into the Strip every day. Under the new policy, according to the Israeli NGOGisha, Israel permitted only 106 trucks entry to deliver goods.

Diplomatic cables subsequently published by WikiLeaks revealed that Israel had informed the United States in 2008 that, while it would take measures to prevent a humanitarian crisis, it intended to keep Gaza's economy on the "brink of collapse".[32] Precise calculations were made to determine the minimum calorific requirement (2,279 calories per person a day) to avoid malnutrition in the Gaza Strip, and these formed the basis for Israel's determination of the truck numbers for food supplies from 2007 to 2010.

The Goldstone Report discovered that during the 2008-2009 Gaza War, Israel’s invasion had caused deliberate and massive destruction of Gaza’s agricultural sector.

https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/palestinians/2018-07-09/ty-article/.premium/farm-warfare-how-israel-uses-chemicals-to-kill-crops-in-gaza/0000017f-e01e-d804-ad7f-f1fef7830000

Photographs of military armored vehicles uprooting and crushing trees and vegetation within the Gaza Strip are not foreign to Israelis, but what is less widely known is that since 2014 Palestinian fields are also being razed through the use of herbicides sprayed from the air — as first publicized by the website 972. Officially, the spraying is only done on the Israeli side of the fence, but as Palestinian farmers on the other side, along with the Red Cross, have testified, the resulting damage can be seen deep inside Palestinian territory.

https://www.newarab.com/features/lifetime-lost-israels-destruction-palestinian-crops

In late October, Palestinians in the West Bank town of Mazraa Gharbiyah accessed their lands with an Israeli army's permit to harvest their olives only to find that Israeli settlers had destroyed some 300 olive trees during their forced absence.

From during the war: 

https://today.lorientlejour.com/article/1359638/israeli-army-razed-agricultural-land-during-truce-hrw-reports.html

Human Rights Watch released videos Monday of satellite imagery revealing the destruction of orchards, greenhouses, and farmland in northern Gaza, razed since Israeli's ground invasion began a little over a month ago. The damage compounds already existing concerns about food insecurity and lost livelihoods.

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Biden is a pushover and is too old to dictate terms to anyone. He will bend over backwards to anyone who has strong enough power and money. 

But Trump is unpredictable. So it might, just might, have a possibility with Trump to get Israel back on its knees.

Again, Trump is broke at the moment so you know what would happen. He will gladly take bribes from the, you know who. 

But you can't say that there isn't possibility Trump would do something other than what Biden is doing right now. He might take the right decisions for all the wrong reasons. 

I can. Trump is supportive of even more arms sales and further direct action.
The Republicans as a whole are more likely to turn this into a regional conflict, not much more. That's what going further right on the political spectrum means. 

I think its headed there anyway, as there isn't much between the American rightwing parties. 

The argument i'd make is Trump is probably better for you in a war as he won't take half measures, if that's what America as a whole is okay with going into, it might as well go in full blast. Worse for NATO and the world though as he's so far right that he wants to ditch the only functioning thing stopping a larger war in Europe.

Edited by BlueOak

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Nivsch said:

It is problematic to look only on the killed numbers without the real context, because then Great Britian is the evil and dangerous ideologies like Nazism can grow and take over, be protected and get a reward for their manipulations.

“Whenever I hear the Word Nazism from Israeli , a Palestinian touches his neck "

Edited by royce

5 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

SJW that cry about people missgendering mushrooms and cats.

SJWs care about much more significant things, including genocide.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, zazen said:

Israel has developed an AI called "Lavender" to generate kill lists, with almost no human verification to double check the targets selected by the machine: only a a “rubber stamp” check of about “20 seconds” just to make sure the AI target is male.

Moreover, the Israeli army "systematically attacked the targeted individuals while they were in their homes — usually at night while their whole families were present — rather than during the course of military activity". In fact Israel developed another automated system called “Where’s Daddy?” used "specifically to track the targeted individuals and carry out bombings when they had entered their family’s residences" 

In fact the article reveals a ratio, I think for the first time: "according to two of the sources, the army also decided during the first weeks of the war that, for every junior Hamas operative that Lavender marked, it was permissible to kill up to 15 or 20 civilians... The sources added that, in the event that the target was a senior Hamas official with the rank of battalion or brigade commander, the army on several occasions authorized the killing of more than 100 civilians in the assassination of a single commander." A ratio of 20 civilians killed for one target works out to about 95% civilian deaths.

Man this is huge!!

This is 21 century version of Nazi industrial genocide.

Now instead of factories we use AI

Straight out of a black mirror episode if these claims are true.

But I think the ratio is quite common knowledge. Even Leo said it.

They killed once a senior Hamas guy and 80 civilians in the process and proudly booasted about it.

Sick.

And to think like 1/3 of them are kids.

This is cartoonish level of evil, reminds me of Frieza and other anime villains 

Edited by Karmadhi

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, BlueOak said:

have a possibility with Trump to get Israel back on its knees

This is so untrue , check this interview 

https://www.israelhayom.com/2024/03/25/trump-to-israel-hayom-only-a-fool-would-have-not-acted-like-israel-on-oct-7/

6 hours ago, BlueOak said:

Trump is probably better for you in a war as he won't take half measures

worse for NATO , Worse for China , better for Russia , but it will be the same or worse for Palestinians  ,

(AIPAC ) will make the life of Any president in USA Miserable if he will even think  to do something like that , put your self in his shoes , why will you he do that ?

Edited by royce

Posted (edited)

@Karmadhi 😂

The brain can invent whatever it want. From unrational anxiety scenarios to unrational beliefs about a hated nation.

When Israel will drop an atomic bomb on someone I know that you will be the happiest person on earth.

Edited by Nivsch