The IDF War Crimes Are a Perfect Reflection of Israeli Society

178 posts in this topic

@Karmadhi

5 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeap2pQv/
Hmmm

@Nivsch

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeagwavn/

Tell me, how is this better than what Hamas did? 

From just those 2 clips, especially the last clip of an IDF soldier being proud for shooting an elderly unarmed man, their behavior and speaking aligns with Fascism and Nazism, similar to far right ultra nationalistic thinking.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Karmadhi said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeap2pQv/
Hmmm

@Nivsch

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeagwavn/

Tell me, how is this better than what Hamas did? 

Ok I cannot deffend this. This is barbaric.

Unfortunately such soldiers exist too ):

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Thinking independently about the spiral stages themselves is important for going through them in an organic, efficient way. If you stick to an external idea about how a stage should be you lose touch with its real self customized process trying to happen inside you.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Nivsch said:

Unfortunately such soldiers exist too )

They seem to be the norm in Gaza unfortunately. 
I can also say some Hamas people kill civilians too. Not every Hamas is like that etc

same logic

More reports

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeas6tas/

It seems they switch from targeting Hamas to targeting healthcare staff

Edited by Karmadhi

@Raze

1 hour ago, Raze said:

That last image is them tied behind their backs and run over by bulldozers? How is that last image not being covered by media, by CNN?

On 3/31/2024 at 1:56 PM, Danioover9000 said:

@royce  Are you proud of what you started here? Another heated debate thread.😂

Welcome to the war that never ends. If you don't have the stomach for it just go hide somewhere safe haha

Posted (edited)

@Karmadhi hamas can easily disguise itself to healthcares, as it is infinately manipulative and must be to survive against an organized military.

In the other hand, 30 years of terror makes the Israelis to see the other sides civilians as less important than them, because they feel those civilians support the terror atrocities hamas does.

But this does not exempt Israel from responsibility to do maximum efforts to be surgical, what it honestly didn't. 

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Thinking independently about the spiral stages themselves is important for going through them in an organic, efficient way. If you stick to an external idea about how a stage should be you lose touch with its real self customized process trying to happen inside you.

51 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

hamas can easily disguise itself to healthcares, as it is infinately manipulative and must be to survive against an organized military

Also Israelis as Leo said call everyone working in Gaza as Hamas. That makes more sense than Israeli propaganda. A surgeon operating on kids is Hamas to IDF.

52 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

In the other hand, 30 years of terror makes the Israelis to see the other sides civilians as less important than them, because they feel those civilians support the terror atrocities hamas does

Finally something we can 100% agree on.

Now you understand why Hamas is so cruel. 75 years of occupation makes them hate all Israelis because they see them all as Zionist murderers.

You have some insight now into the Hamas psyche which is not much different from that of the IDF.

Posted (edited)

@royce  Royce da 5'9. Royce da 5'9. Royce da 5'9, Royce da 5'9.

Royce da 5'9. Royce da 5'9. Royce da 5'9, Royce da 5'9.

Yo, once upon a time, at 5am you like "I'm so bored AF, what to do wit this time?". Then you got notified, in your phony phone that-

Leo the Gura thread locked Israel/Palestine, then you went pale, MAGA moment of twists and turns whining, twists and turns lying, twist and turns gliding between what's left from rights, twists and turns dying, trying to stay alive and not so bored, water boarded up, zero digital stimulation, then an idea dropped when nobody's home:

'The IDF War Crimes Are A Perfect Reflection Of Israeli Society'. Well, in your prefecture, single home single bed shelter NEET, poisoning the well, I poise to point out this begs the question "IDF war crimes are a perfect reflection of Israeli society? Are you derailing yourself?" IDK, like IDC and IDGAF, I'm that mad hatter that I'd KFC the IDF bundle sticks, cuz IDFC like I Do Fried Chickens, who chicken around a bundle of sticks(fasces).

In this beats, these IDF warped rimes uncaring, a imperfect parfait fronted image, just to derail from what's a real city to be in. Wait Q&A, waits a village with no town? A town with no city? A city with no state? What does it take to bake in the truth clearly, when one stakes claim then disclaims the other's state? With this much at stake, no more steak to take, chickens still peak away, nothing more to take, no wonder why their state of mind/being's like this, when not a thing left to take.

Edited by Danioover9000

1 hour ago, Karmadhi said:

Also Israelis as Leo said call everyone working in Gaza as Hamas. That makes more sense than Israeli propaganda. A surgeon operating on kids is Hamas to IDF.

they calling the  people who protesting in Amestrdam Hamas , you want them not to call the people of Gaza Hamas? ;) 

@Danioover9000

21 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@royce  Royce da 5'9. Royce da 5'9. Royce da 5'9, Royce da 5'9.

Yo, once upon a time, at 5am you like "I'm so bored AF, what to do wit this time?". Then you got notified, in your phony phone that-

Leo the Gura thread locked Israel/Palestine, then you went pale, MAGA moment of twists and turns whining, twists and turns lying, twist and turns gliding between what's left from rights, twists and turns dying, trying to stay alive and not so bored, water boarded up, zero digital stimulation, then an idea dropped when nobody's home:

'The IDF War Crimes Are A Perfect Reflection Of Israeli Society'. Well, in your prefecture, single home single bed shelter NEET, poisoning the well, I poise to point out this begs the question "IDF war crimes are a perfect reflection of Israeli society? Are you derailing yourself?" IDK, like IDC and IDGAF, I'm that mad hatter that I'd KFC the IDF bundle sticks, cuz IDFC like I Do Fried Chickens, who chicken around a bundle of sticks(fasces).

In this beats, these IDF warped rimes uncaring, a imperfect parfait fronted image, just to derail from what's a real city to be in. Wait Q&A, waits a village with no town? A town with no city? A city with no state? What does it take to bake in the truth clearly, when one stakes claim then disclaims the other's state? With this much at stake, no more steak to take, chickens still peak away, nothing more to take, no wonder why their state of mind/being's like this, when not a thing left to take.

it's all cool if I die even - jadakiss 

Summer On Lock*

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

Finally something we can 100% agree on.

Now you understand why Hamas is so cruel. 75 years of occupation makes them hate all Israelis because they see them all as Zionist murderers.

You have some insight now into the Hamas psyche which is not much different from that of the IDF.

Totally dis-agree.

Sorry to dissapoint.

IDF still act like a western military in the micro level with his % of flaws. On the macro it is usually even more careful (you can argue about this war though).

Proportions is important.

Edited by Nivsch

6 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

This is not what Israel do.

@Nivsch

7 hours ago, Nivsch said:

This is not what Israel do.

Of course it's not what Israel as a state does, it's Netanyahu and his Zionist alt right wing, and some of the IDF too trigger happy getting a pass. Text book grounds for fascism and Nazism to develop.

Posted (edited)

Saddest thing about the aid workers being hit by the IDF is that much needed aid has been turned around and heading back to Cyprus.

Typically, when numerous videos showcasing extremist views and actions circulate online from a country, it suggests to the public there's an issue with extremism among its population. The perceived scale of this issue will vary based on whether the country has a large or small population. For Israel, the volume of extremist content that emerges appears to be quite high relative to its population size.

In contrast, if a similar quantity of material were to come from the United States, it might be more easily dismissed as representing a smaller fraction of its vast population, which exceeds 300 million, compared to Israel's roughly 10 million.

Edited by zazen