royce

The IDF War Crimes Are a Perfect Reflection of Israeli Society

178 posts in this topic

@Ishanga

8 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

All of this is a perfect example of Moloch, where one stupid action forces another stupid action and it continues on and on until al there is is Stupid actions where everyone loses, Israel and Palestine are both doing stupid actions or did in the past which has lead to where we are right now, ppl trying to justify these actions to make one side or the other look right! But all war is just Stupid and causes so much suffering!

What's interesting in terms of history, religion, spirituality and the occult is that Moloch is a deity that consumes the live sacrificing of children, typically burned alive as an offering to it. If Tulpamancy, egregors and god forms do exist and are out there in the astral planes and other planes of existence effecting the physical world indirectly, then Moloch is another dangerous entity that feeds off of negativity and death.

Just now, Nivsch said:

Who the hell tell you these are civilians and not hamas?

The journalists and reporters that are there.

Just now, Karmadhi said:

The journalists and reporters that are there.

From al jazeera??

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

From al jazeera??

Those are the only ones that are there at the moment.

Israel does not allow others to enter Gaza.

You can see the footage with your own eyes.

Someone with hand tied then shot is a war crime regardless Hamas or not.

And I doubt they would be Hamas, Hamas would die fighting.

Ironically when Russia did a similar thing in Bucha, everyone lost their shit.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Edited by Karmadhi

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Those are the only ones that are there at the moment.

Israel does not allow others to enter Gaza.

Good luck with this 🙂🪄🔮

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

Posted (edited)

@Nivsch

Hypocrisy at its finest.

My bet is that they assume everyone there is Hamas and they just kill them "to be sure" since Hamas does not have a proper uniform to identify them like other armies do.

Ironically Hamas said the same thing for October 7th, "we killed people in the crossfire, it was chaos, etc".

So both use similar lies to justify their atrocities.

Edited by Karmadhi

@Karmadhi

8 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

@Nivsch

Hypocrisy at its finest.

My bet is that they assume everyone there is Hamas and they just kill them "to be sure" since Hamas does not have a proper uniform to identify them like other armies do.

Ironically Hamas said the same thing for October 7th, "we killed people in the crossfire, it was chaos, etc".

So both use similar lies to justify their atrocities.

I agree, it's difficult to communicate to those believing in propaganda and misinformation.

Posted (edited)

@Danioover9000 If it is just words I get them but when you see footage with your own eyes I mean...

Ironically they expect us to believe all claims about Hamas atrocities even though not everything has actual footage (like 40 decapitated babies) yet they choose to ignore footage in Gaza.

Crazy

Edited by Karmadhi

Posted (edited)

On another note, I saw this very interesting video.

It is crazy how far we have come when it comes to morality and what is acceptable in war.

I can only imagine if the IDF did this in Gaza the outrage would be out of this world.

Yet it used to be textbook military practice.

Ironically some hardliners in the Israeli government suggested such thing be done to Gaza "Gaza must turn into Dresden". I wonder if they would be willing to do it, if it was not for the international community.

But to go even deeper, even what Hamas did on October 7th used to be textbook military practice.

Humanity has come a long way...

Edited by Karmadhi

@Karmadhi

31 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

@Danioover9000 If it is just words I get them but when you see footage with your own eyes I mean...

Ironically they expect us to believe all claims about Hamas atrocities even though not everything has actual footage (like 40 decapitated babies) yet they choose to ignore footage in Gaza.

Crazy

As I said, it's difficult to talk to citizens who deeply believe in biased, ideological propaganda, who are indoctrinated by propaganda, and disinformation/misinformation campaigns in our information ecology via social media sites, footages in shorts, clips, YouTube videos, mainstream/alternative news outlets and biased journalism, news papers, radio shows et cetera. Difficult talking to people who are thought terminated cliched into feeling/thinking patterns that disengage and disassociate from subject matters like terrorists, sexual predators, and other gruesome footages and pictures, and when other media repeatedly keep spreading misinformation and repeat the straw man of groups, difficult to communicate with people who's Spiral Dynamics stage is lower, cognitive and moral development hijacked by other bad faith actors, who's personalities and mass psychology is controlled by corporates and states via marketing and news and other capitalistic ventures, difficult when their ego is threatened and each shadow aspect of their psyche perceives threats to it's survival by inside and outside forces.

Posted (edited)

@Karmadhi

42 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

On another note, I saw this very interesting video.

It is crazy how far we have come when it comes to morality and what is acceptable in war.

I can only imagine if the IDF did this in Gaza the outrage would be out of this world.

Yet it used to be textbook military practice.

Ironically some hardliners in the Israeli government suggested such thing be done to Gaza "Gaza must turn into Dresden". I wonder if they would be willing to do it, if it was not for the international community.

But to go even deeper, even what Hamas did on October 7th used to be textbook military practice.

Humanity has come a long way...

Not just due to pressure from international communities, global systems, from UN and ICP, but also due to technology today. Thanks to mobile phones able to record footage, drones recording footages, and how that information is broadcasted from within the nation and to other nations with broadcasting technology they are more hesitant to escalate the siege in Gaza too aggressively otherwise Israel may face more backlash from the world. Yet when there's enough films and documentaries, and historical data for the last 100 years of Israel/Palestine conflict, where's the outrage here?

Likewise thanks to technology, we have films and documentaries say about the farming and food industry, and how the food industry does agriculture and manufacturing of raw goods into finished products, and enough films/footages/documentaries about how the industry handles pigs, cows, sheep, chickens, horses, and even dogs and cats. Yet mistreatment caught by footage and disseminated through Netflix or other social media video platforms have spread awareness of animal farm  mistreatment or plant farm mistreatment, yet most people don't care enough, too apathy from conspicuous consumption engineered by corporate businesses, by toxic lifestyle, or by controlled dissemination of information via news media, these documentaries are not spread out far enough, and sometimes are shadow banned from other platforms. So where's the outrage for these animals and the chemical toxins sometimes used by these big industries?

Edited by Danioover9000

Posted (edited)

46 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

As I said, it's difficult to talk to citizens who deeply believe in biased, ideological propaganda, who are indoctrinated by propaganda, and disinformation/misinformation campaigns in our information ecology via social media sites, footages in shorts, clips, YouTube videos, mainstream/alternative news outlets and biased journalism, news papers, radio shows et cetera. Difficult talking to people who are thought terminated cliched into feeling/thinking patterns that disengage and disassociate from subject matters like terrorists, sexual predators, and other gruesome footages and pictures, and when other media repeatedly keep spreading misinformation and repeat the straw man of groups, difficult to communicate with people who's Spiral Dynamics stage is lower, cognitive and moral development hijacked by other bad faith actors, who's personalities and mass psychology is controlled by corporates and states via marketing and news and other capitalistic ventures, difficult when their ego is threatened and each shadow aspect of their psyche perceives threats to it's survival by inside and outside forces.

I expected people on this forum to be above this. It seems they are not.

I have seen many videos of Israelis protesting about what is going on in Gaza, also they have human right organizations denouncing the crimes there. So there is no excuse to not speak up against it.

It is just that they have been heavily brainwashed with the idea that ALL people in Gaza want to kill all Israelis and hence they are ALL seen as either the enemy or future enemy (the kids).

Now some do, but not all. Just like some Israelis want to wipe out all Gazans but not all Israelis.

Both sides have some extreme elements and many moderate elements but each side thinks the extreme elements represent the majority when it does not.

There also is plenty of footage of Israelis cheering when missles were launched to attack Gaza (before 2023).

So this celebration when the other side suffers goes both ways.

It is not just the Gazans that celebrate when Israelis get killed.

This whole thing gives me Prisoner dilemma vibes where each side thinks the other wants it dead and hence they increase their brutality 100 fold.

It also explains why Hamas is so brutal on Israeli civilians. They probably also think Israelis want to erase Palestine.

And this current conflict has made it much worse since extreme components of both sides now are celebrating when the other suffers.

Both governements are extremely toxic and composed of those hardcore groups that actually want to wipe out the other group. First step is for them to go and be replaced with more moderate ones.

I see Hamas is being slowly destroyed but I do not see much hope that the current hardcore fascist Israeli government being replaced with a moderate one.

A radical Gaza government with a moderate Israeli governement will likely result in more terrorist attacks and war.

A radical Israeli government with a moderate Gaza government will likely result in human right abuses and borderline terroristic behavior from Israel (like shooting the 12 year old child in West Bank for a ballon). 

Hence BOTH need to go.

Regarding IDF i keep seeing horrible stuff, many of the ones operating in Gaza, are basically pure blue and even indulging in Red behavior.

Edited by Karmadhi

Posted (edited)

33 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Yet when there's enough films and documentaries, and historical data for the last 100 years of Israel/Palestine conflict, where's the outrage here?

There was also footage about Hiroshima but people thought it was ok. You do not need to be a genious to know civilians are suffering when a nuclear bomb explode over their heads. Neither you need Tik Tok footage when you read that a whole city has become a sea of fire and 35.000 people have died.

Its just that back then it was considered a necessary evil, now it is just unacceptable.

Edited by Karmadhi

@Karmadhi

6 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

There was also footage about Hiroshima but people thought it was ok. You do not need to be a genious to know civilians are suffering when a nuclear bomb explode over their heads. Neither you need Tik Tok footage when you read that a whole city has become a sea of fire and 35.000 people have died.

Its just that back then it was considered a necessary evil, now it is just unacceptable.

Expect Israelis of course that think it is ok to carpet bomb civilains :D

To be fair, back in the day before Nagasaki or Hiroshima got Nuked, and maybe during the Tokyo bomb raids, most people there had no clue just how powerful nukes can be, and even the USA military were just testing the nukes didn't have all the knowledge and data around the bombs. However, they felt pressured into using the Nuclear bombs because those generals estimated far more American lives would be lost if they did a traditional land invasion into mainland Japan, as the Japanese far right military have a sort of Jihadist mentality of keeping on fighting until you die warrior culture. A truly difficult moral dilemma for them there.

Furthermore, in today's modern world the last 10-5 years in terms of politics has faced so much bipartisanship and polarization of left versus right, us versus them, and stronger binary frames of this versus that that it made it even more difficult to correct for mass apathy and mass psychology towards engineered depression of the population. Nowadays calls to understand and empathize with Gaza and the Palestinians here are sometimes met with a hyper masculine bias, rationalist bias from the right wing as emotionality being equal to feminine and beta male, that say you or my calls to ceasefire is seen as pussy behavior and just being 'woke' or SJW or hippies or communist cultural Marxists or something like. Yet they are not aware of their own confirmation biases, cognitive dissonances, and propaganda they're also consuming too. So this dynamics of stage blue/orange versus stage orange/green valuing groups they can't fully face the transformational dilemma necessary to see past their biases.

Posted (edited)

@Karmadhi Sorry this isn't aligned at all with what I know about IDF and its values. Not because I am biased but because I was also in the army and hear soldiers and Israelis for decades.

Al jazeera claims are unreliable. This is 99.99% hamas members who been shot in Sheifa and I hardly believe it was in an execution way.

Did you see similar videos from other sources? If so please send here.

Edited by Nivsch

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Nivsch said:

Sorry this isn't aligned at all with what I know about IDF and its values. Not because I am biased but because I was also in the army and hear soldiers and Israelis for decades.

So every international organization is lying because you know couple of guys? Dont make me laugh

1 hour ago, Nivsch said:

Did you see similar videos from other sources? If so please send here.

I saw a clip on Tik tok of a young guy in Gaza, maximum 14 year old. He had 1 arm and looked like a skeleton. From Al Shifa Hospital.

He said he was beaten and abused a lot by the IDF. Regardless of what he says, when you have  a 14 year old kid missing an arm starved you know this is some evil shit.

Words are not necessary.

Also how come you believe baseless Israeli claims some 40 decapitated babies yet ignore Al Jazeera for being biased. 

Dont you think Israeli is also biased here?

And Al Jazeera is not even Palestinian.

Edited by Karmadhi

@Karmadhi Can you send me a link to the video of the 14 yo kid?

@Nivsch It was in tik tok.

I have it on my phone but I use this on pc.

If I find something similar I will send it here no worries.

@Karmadhi

30 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

So every international organization is lying because you know couple of guys? Dont make me laugh

I saw a clip on Tik tok of a young guy in Gaza, maximum 14 year old. He had 1 arm and looked like a skeleton. From Al Shifa Hospital.

He said he was beaten and abused a lot by the IDF. Regardless of what he says, when you have  a 14 year old kid missing an arm starved you know this is some evil shit.

Words are not necessary.

Also how come you believe baseless Israeli claims some 40 decapitated babies yet ignore Al Jazeera for being biased. 

Dont you think Israeli is also biased here?

And Al Jazeera is not even Palestinian.

To this day it's wild that nobody tried to vet and verify and corroborate the IDF's claims of 48 babies beheaded by HAMMAs, and allowed this narrative to disseminate into western media.🤦‍♀️