I AM nutz

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

You truly are a peacemaker ^_^

Yeah Like The IDF ;)

Edited by royce

Posted (edited)

50 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

And who put them in power? Israel is a democracy is it not?

I refer to the whole message you wrote I read it all. 

See what I wrote here:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/100280-israel-has-to-be-stopped/?do=findComment&comment=1445305

Also Bennett said in 2014/5/6 (I don't remeber exactly the time but yes for sure what he said):

"We are the only party who oppose palestinian state."

His small party called "The Jewish home".

"Likud" is traditionaly more for two state solution than against it, I would say at the very least half of Likud member are for it, for what I have impressed throughout the years, my feelings, not empirical.

But Likud honestly has become more extreme last years because Netanyahu surround himself graduately by lower and lower quality people.

Bennett "Netanyahu and Trump will establish Palestinian state":

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/2019-02-25/ty-article/trump-and-netanyahu-will-establish-palestinian-state-after-election-bennett-warns/0000017f-f2b5-d223-a97f-fffdeb350000

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Thinking independently about the spiral stages themselves is important for going through them in an organic, efficient way. If you stick to an external idea about how a stage should be you lose touch with its real self customized process trying to happen inside you.

Posted (edited)

@Karmadhi Also see Bennett explanation to his position, and I choose to believe this is his thoughts:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.middleeastmonitor.com/20211011-bennett-says-a-palestinian-state-would-mean-a-terror-state/amp/

The claims against a Palestinian state are not out of evilness, but out of fear from more terror, just like we have seen from Gaza after we left it.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Thinking independently about the spiral stages themselves is important for going through them in an organic, efficient way. If you stick to an external idea about how a stage should be you lose touch with its real self customized process trying to happen inside you.

9 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

I refer to the whole message you wrote I read it all. 

See what I wrote here:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/100280-israel-has-to-be-stopped/?do=findComment&comment=1445305

Also Bennett said in 2014/5/6 (I don't remeber exactly the time but yes for sure what he said):

"We are the only party who oppose palestinian state."

His small party called "The Jewish home".

"Likud" is traditionaly more for two state solution than against it, I would say at the very least half of Likud member are for it, for what I have impressed throughout the years, my feelings.

But Likud honestly has become more extreme last years because Netanyahu surround himself graduately by lower and lower quality people.

Bennett "Netanyahu and Trump will establish Palestinian state":

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/2019-02-25/ty-article/trump-and-netanyahu-will-establish-palestinian-state-after-election-bennett-warns/0000017f-f2b5-d223-a97f-fffdeb350000

This is bullshit ,   Trump formally recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and Moved  The American embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem ,  and fully recognize Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights ( Syrian lands ).  and Netanyahu betrayed him in the end ,  It's all written on  Jared Kushners book

Trump dont gives a shit about America do you think he gives A shit about Palestnian state , 

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israel/politics/1659608075-netanyahu-contests-kushner-s-claim-on-surprising-trump-with-annexation

Posted (edited)

@royce I don't see any flaw in moving your embassy to your ally's capital city, nor with giving palestinians east Jerusalem in the other hand.

What is the problem with Golan Heights?

Do you think Israel need to give them back? The state which is as big as a head of a bobby pin in an ocean of Arab land. Makes sense.

Edited by Nivsch

2 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@royce I don't see any flaw in moving your embassy to your ally's capital city. 

What is the problem with Golan Heights now? Do you think Israel need to give them back? The state which is big as a head of a bobby pin in an ocean of Arab land? How absurdity.

you said 

Bennett "Netanyahu and Trump will establish Palestinian state"

and i replayed to you what really happened , and what trump did actually  for you 

Do you think Israel need to give them back?

not important what I'm thinking  , you took it because you could , you are destroying gaza because you can do it , and you are abusing the people in west bank because you can , i like when an israeli is a honest  , but i don't respect when mixing your actions with morals and shit ,  just be real and dont deceive your self and the people who reading  , this is my problem with you 

@royce It will be better if you will explain the "abusing palestinians in west bank" to make me understand what you mean. Only If you want.

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@royce It will be better if you will explain the "abusing palestinians in west bank" to make me understand what you mean. Only If you want.

sure 

More than 7,350 West Bank Palestinians arrested by Israel during Gaza war

https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2024/3/22/israel-arrested-over-7350-west-bank-palestinians-since-war-on-gaza-began

Israel illegally confiscated 27,000 decares of West Bank land since Oct. 7: Palestinian Authority

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2461072/israel-illegally-confiscated-27000-decares-of-west-bank-land-since-oct-7-palestinian-authority

Israel approves new parcel of West Bank land for settlement

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2460252/israel-approves-new-parcel-of-west-bank-land-for-settlement

and i think you know there's no Hamas in Westbank 

Edited by royce

2 hours ago, Nivsch said:

"Likud" is traditionaly more for two state solution than against it, I would say at the very least half of Likud member are for it, for what I have impressed throughout the years, my feelings, not empirical.

Online it is said to be a right wing party. 

2 hours ago, Nivsch said:

The claims against a Palestinian state are not out of evilness, but out of fear from more terror, just like we have seen from Gaza after we left it.

And how has that worked out so far for Israel? October the 7th, endless barrage of rockets, terrorist attacks and massive hatred of Jews and Israelis through the world. Even the strongest allies of Israel like USA or UK are for the two state solution. I think it is the way to go. Also Isarelis like Havari are for the two state solution.

The ultimate way to solve this cursed conflict is to enable both sides to co exist next to each other in peace.

Giving Palestinians a state is one of the steps towards true peace.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, royce said:

and i think you know there's no Hamas in Westbank

Of course there is hamas in west bank. This is the whole point of why Israel arrests people there.

That is why IDF is securely co-operates with the Palestinian Authority, out of a mutual interest of both sides to prevent hamas from growing there to the monsterous dimension it was in the early 2000's with the suicide bombing he did in Israel every couple of days.

Edited by Nivsch

By this thread's logic, if there was one murderer or one terrorist found in the USA, then USA is bad and we all must boycott and economic sanction it to the ground. That's what's happening with the UNRWA food org trying to feed the millions of Gazans currently starving to death, having to eat freaking hay and barley seeds just to survive, oh IDF found a few HAMMAs associates within that org, okay let's defund UNRWA then and severely halt them as much as possible.

1 hour ago, Nivsch said:

Of course there is hamas in west bank. This is the whole point of why Israel arrests people there.

That is why IDF is securely co-operates with the Palestinian Authority, out of a mutual interest of both sides to prevent hamas from growing there to the monsterous dimension it was in the early 2000's with the suicide bombing he did in Israel every couple of days.

haha 

Posted (edited)

I saw a very disturbing video showing murdered people with tied hands and people ran over by bulldozers, setting fire to buildings with sick people still inside etc.

Israel’s war on Gaza live: Israeli army ‘executed’ civilians at al-Shifa | Israel War on Gaza News | Al Jazeera

I think IDF now has reached the same level of barbarity and brutality of Hamas.

They are no longer modern army but more a systematic horde of brutality.

Sad how humans can become such animals.

How is the IDF not a terrorist organization yet baffles me.

Edited by Karmadhi

Posted (edited)

@Karmadhi IDF fights hamas people in Al Sheifa hospital. 

Do you believe that sheifa hospital is populated by only civilians? 

I mean now I understand what it was impossible to convince anybody also in Europe in 1940's. People don't learn anything.

If you have evidence for something else, share them without siting this stage red propaganda source funded in million by Iran and wrote on his flag to destroy Israel by any mean.

Edited by Nivsch

22 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

I saw a very disturbing video showing murdered people with tied hands and people ran over by bulldozers, setting fire to buildings with sick people still inside etc.

Israel’s war on Gaza live: Israeli army ‘executed’ civilians at al-Shifa | Israel War on Gaza News | Al Jazeera

All of this is a perfect example of Moloch, where one stupid action forces another stupid action and it continues on and on until al there is is Stupid actions where everyone loses, Israel and Palestine are both doing stupid actions or did in the past which has lead to where we are right now, ppl trying to justify these actions to make one side or the other look right! But all war is just Stupid and causes so much suffering!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

All of this is a perfect example of Moloch, where one stupid action forces another stupid action and it continues on and on until al there is is Stupid actions where everyone loses, Israel and Palestine are both doing stupid actions or did in the past which has lead to where we are right now, ppl trying to justify these actions to make one side or the other look right! But all war is just Stupid and causes so much suffering!

Thanks for sharing

Edited by Karmadhi

@royce @Karmadhi @Nivsch    By this thread's logic, if there was one murderer or one terrorist found in the USA, then USA is bad and we all must boycott and economic sanction it to the ground. That's what's happening with the 

17 hours ago, royce said:

haha 

24 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

5 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@Karmadhi IDF fights hamas people in Al Shiefa hospital. 

If you have evidence for something else, share them without siting a stage red propaganda source funded in millions by Iran and Qatar and has one main goal.

I think the most important question here is who or what group will be held responsible, and who will handle the costs, price and negative externalized outcomes of this Israel/Palestine conflict on the rest of the globe?

Is it still realistic to expect a ceasefire now? Especially when Israel is partly backed by the USA with it's democracy bias, individualism bias, liberalism bias, and western values/division/culture bias blind to Israel's far right behavior and military aggression?

Which governments, nations/countries will handle for example the mass exodus of Palestinian people, Gazans and some in West Bank due to lack of housing by IDF bombs? Who or what countries will handle the immigration crisis caused by the Israel/Palestine conflict?

With GDP increasing from this war, who'll be responsible to keep the military industrial complex in check?

Because of this conflict another region around Yemen, the Houthis have stated their goal is to support Palestinians against Israel terror, and their attacks on tankers and cargo ships that come from several other countries/nations have resulted in almost global panic and increases in inflation a bit. Who will be responsible for this? Since the Israel/Palestine conflict has indirectly caused this event will Israel/Palestine be held responsible?

13 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

IDF fights hamas people in Al Shiefa hospital. 

What does that have to do with what I said?

Having couple hamas guys there and what I wrote are different variables.

Did Hamas force them to tie the hands of civilians and shoot them?

Did Hamas force them to set civilian houses in fire with people still inside?

Did Hamas force them to destroy an entire hospital which is illegal instead of just sending guys there and neutralizing the threat?

Just now, Karmadhi said:

What does that have to do with what I said?

Having couple hamas guys there and what I wrote are different variables.

Did Hamas force them to tie the hands of civilians and shoot them?

Did Hamas force them to set civilian houses in fire with people still inside?

Did Hamas force them to destroy an entire hospital which is illegal instead of just sending guys there and neutralizing the threat?

Who the hell tell you these are civilians and not hamas?