Dez

Astral Projection (OBE)

36 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

What do you mean meditating with the pyramid?

A small glass pyramid with amethyst inside and resin inside.

13 minutes ago, strangelooper said:

A small glass pyramid with amethyst inside and resin inside.

So what was the experience like? Are you it was astral projection? As far as I understand it can only happen within a dream state. 

It's strange, when I was younger I could do that without any problem but 5 years later I seem to have lost this ability. However I also could be aware while being asleep. I also lost that ability. Has this happened to somebody else? Can it be the case that everybody has this ability to one point in life?

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

I doesn't work for you because you don't do sexual transmutation. You can't do astral projection without sexual transmutation.

Proof? Where is the data for this theory?

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:
1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

I doesn't work for you because you don't do sexual transmutation. You can't do astral projection without sexual transmutation.

As a sage once said:

There's quite a big difference between a test and a testicle

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You have to try it for yourself and find the proof yourself. If you google sexual transmutation and astral projection you will find enough sources confirming it. Kundalini works in mysterious ways. 

Edited by StarStruck

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I have jacked off basically everyday for the past like 8 years, yet I am able to astral project

Edited by Phil King

There is absolutely nothing you have to change or refrain from to astral project other than learn some techniques over a short period of time, get yourself into that body asleep mind awake state and use your imagination from there to seemingly lift yourself out of your body. A fantastic imaginary illusion within the imaginary dream of life. Some of you people muster up a great load of shit as to why something can or can not be done. It’s a mind set and that is it

3 hours ago, StarStruck said:

So what was the experience like? Are you it was astral projection? As far as I understand it can only happen within a dream state. 

I was totally awake, no sleeping..i have had astral projections while sleeping or falling asleep consciously but this one was while totally "awake" in this world, I just transitioned into another realm entirely, I had my eyes closed and I started seeing a purple energy and I focused on it and then suddenly I was floating in a light body flying around in another world.

2 hours ago, Starlight321 said:

It's strange, when I was younger I could do that without any problem but 5 years later I seem to have lost this ability. However I also could be aware while being asleep. I also lost that ability. Has this happened to somebody else? Can it be the case that everybody has this ability to one point in life?

The illusion is that the technique or action by the body is leading to astral projection. This is false. The astral projection is destined to happen or not no matter if there is a practice or no practice.

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

If you google sexual transmutation and astral projection you will find enough sources confirming it. Kundalini works in mysterious ways. 

Sorry, don't buy it.

Too much spiritual BS in this field.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

Astral projection has nothing to do with enlightenment or God realization.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

You know if Leo delved into this field with a bit of serious determination there’s no doubt in my mind he’d pull it off. Pretty quickly too, within a month. Then, if he decided to incorporate it into his teachings it would be a small part of one video involving different states that consciousness can produce. It’s worth about 10/15 minutes tops of talking about when it comes to teachings about actual awakening. There’s no doubt he’d realise exactly what astral projection is through a few lengthily experiences with it. Probably short ones. If by the 0.01% chance he was fooled into believing the nonsense the likes of Tom Campbell and other serious projectors think they’ve found by doing it, ‘the other side’ and what happens upon and after death experience, and he spoke about and taught this stuff regularly, as if it is or has anything to do with awakening and god realisation, then it would be such a backward curve in teachings it would be like back tracking on his deconstructing the myth of science series to now claim that science is infact absolute and consciousness is secondary and comes from the brain. 
Good little thing to explore for a bit. But to get wrapped up in it is a bad move if it’s discovering what you actually are and what reality is, what’s really going on here, that you actually want

8 hours ago, strangelooper said:

I was totally awake, no sleeping..i have had astral projections while sleeping or falling asleep consciously but this one was while totally "awake" in this world, I just transitioned into another realm entirely, I had my eyes closed and I started seeing a purple energy and I focused on it and then suddenly I was floating in a light body flying around in another world.

I had these kind of experiences too but I was under the influence of magic mushrooms 

Posted (edited)

21 hours ago, Dez said:

Oh so now spiritual growth doesn’t require training? 😂👎🏽 what a load of shit. You think I sat on my ass for a decade not trying to learn this shit from scratch, crazy how you could so easily quit something without hesitation. When you take psychedelics, all you’re doing is going to a different place on the other side. You think you can’t access that same space in the astral realm without having to take DMT? 
Maybe the overall best efficiency of the current state of humans is through psychedelics because of what the government feeds and teaches us, the people who are dominating have been indoctrinating and altering our environment so that it can suppress us.
But how the human body was constructed and still is constructed within this construct, yes, astral projecting is the most efficient. You wouldn’t know now would you? Your probably one dimensional and work on one area, I don’t know you. And you don’t know me, what I do know is that I work in all areas. Not just one or two….

“You have to be talented for that” is just a limitation you put on yourself, if that’s how you want to create your reality then go for it. Not how I’m living my life, I am an unlimited being and I do whatever I put my mind to. I created it why would I limit myself to it 😂😁

Welp good luck 🤷🏻‍♂️💎 

If there is an technique out there for normal guy which can bring you obes without sleepless nights for month then good. I don't think such a technique exist.

I am more realistic. The normal reader here will never access obe states. The techniquues out there demand too much training.

Better take your time to explore psychedelics 

Edited by OBEler

40 minutes ago, Dez said:

Assuming I have not. There we go with the ego jerking of the moderators, I don’t understand. You are not Leo. If you’ve learned from Leo, assumptions will getchyu and to know you must not know;) 

while I guess since you know it all, I’ll leave you be. I’ll take off this thread so no worries ;P

Be careful of your tone. I just tell you my assumptions. If you don't agree then give at least a reason and don't flame here. This is a discussion you know, people can have different opinions and assumptions.