Loveeee

What would happen if someone demonstrated undeniable psychic power ?

21 posts in this topic

?

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

I feel I have done that.  Every 5 -10 years I accurately predict with 100% conviction geopolitical events &/or financial events.

Latest one the semiconducter chip boom.

I predicted it would happen at the beg of covid. Made mid six figures in nvidia. 

Im getting that itch again. 

Trump becomes president (if trump isnt, it will be G. newsom)

PTB will force trump to enact county/city or state wide lockdown. (not house lockdown, you just wont be able to travel to the next city/county or state)

through bird flu & civil unrest (wokies vs Frat boys (trump supporters)/ Muslim parents)

Out of all this the lockdown by pandemic im betting big

Perhaps it'd be like after the first person ran the "impossible" 4-minute mile, and then the flood gates opened and many people achieved it.

This will 100% happen within next 2 years.

Posted (edited)

Everything is deniable.

What would happen is that it would be denied.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Everything is deniable.

You're thinking it'd be denied out of ignorance or conspiracy to suppress? I respect the reason for your rule against conspiracy theorizing to exist, so I don't mean for this question to spin too far down that path.

Edited by What Am I

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Everything is deniable.

What do you mean? I think that once things like flying, telekinesis and materialization are showed no one can deny it, people can deny it if they haven't seen it live but if a group of people or scientists with big popularity and authority are showed these things live that would be a big thing, like if someone like Professor Dave (who is really locked in his dogma) was shown flying live he would lose his mind but inevitably he would have to admit what he saw to his own audience and someone like him changing his mind would be a huge thing.

5 minutes ago, What Am I said:

You're thinking it'd be denied out of ignorance or conspiracy to suppress?

You don't need a conspiracy when you have so much ignorance.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

You don't need a conspiracy when you have so much ignorance.

Right, ignorance does take on a life of its own and protects the bigger secrets as if on autopilot. It's very much a Plato's Cave situation.

3 hours ago, What Am I said:

Perhaps it'd be like after the first person ran the "impossible" 4-minute mile, and then the flood gates opened and many people achieved it.

@What Am I Rupert sheldreake has a theory about this. It's called 'morphis resonance fields' or something like that. Never looked into it properly but seemed interesting so I thought i'd share

Posted (edited)

If scientists were objective, they would have made a credible institution to verify such things. People who claim they have psychic powers could come to this institution and go through rigorous testing to verify their claims. Our advanced Communication, transportation, and video tech should have eliminated the obstacles to test the paranormal, but nobody cares. Ironically, scientists are dealing with such issues in an unscientific way.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

The survival instinct of the materialist paradigm would kick in and the scientific collective ego would find some kind of "explanation" for it through excessive mental gymnastics.

Posted (edited)

You'd be labeled as devil worshiper and burnt on the cross. 

Bye bye evidence 👋 ✌️ 

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

7 hours ago, The Blind Sage said:

@What Am I Rupert sheldreake has a theory about this. It's called 'morphis resonance fields' or something like that. Never looked into it properly but seemed interesting so I thought i'd share

It seems very likely there's metaphysical connective tissue behind the scenes of reality. A single person achieving a very high level of consciousness is supposed to have a significant impact on all the rest of humanity. If large numbers of people started becoming authentically aware and accomplished, there'd probably be no stopping some kind of revelatory event.

12 hours ago, strika said:

This will 100% happen within next 2 years.

4 min mile already happened B|

8 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

If scientists were objective, they would have made a credible institution to verify such things. People who claim they have psychic powers could come to this institution and go through rigorous testing to verify their claims. Our advanced Communication, transportation, and video tech should have eliminated the obstacles to test the paranormal, but nobody cares. Ironically, scientists are dealing with such issues in an unscientific way.

Isn't that the CIA "gateway program"??   OBE & remote viewing?

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Everything is deniable.

Im curious as to your pessimism?

I feel some talent/skills are really more based in "psychic" abilities than raw physical genetic abilities.

ex: overly successful hunters, farmers, inventors, scientists, decathletes 

Maybe everyone has psychic powers and collective ignorance/gaslight is unconsciously being channeled into the very suppression of those abilities creating a global ceiling through the power of mass belief?

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

1 hour ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Maybe everyone has psychic powers and collective ignorance/gaslight is unconsciously being channeled into the very suppression of those abilities creating a global ceiling through the power of mass belief?

This is exactly the case, but supression is more literal, it's not that we supress them with our mind but with our physical lifestyle.

On 3/31/2024 at 8:25 AM, Loveeee said:

?

You create the world vis thinking, what can be more psychic power than that?

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."