Leo Gura

Tinnitus - Mega-Thread

168 posts in this topic

I have no Tinnitus still ask Me if anyone here tried this out and can give a report 

I have found this tinnitus neuromodulation video to help, using it when ever tinnitus becomes bothersome.  I have never tried to use it consistently for long time / repeatedly, usually listened it something like 10 minutes.

The Medical Medium already explained the true cause of Tinnitus and also the true cause of SIBO btw. Later stage Epstein-Barr virus is attacking the nerves in your inner ear canal, causing your body to release lymph to the area causing swelling. The swelling/inflamation is what causes the buzzing/ringing sound. In order to heal it, you need to kill the epstein-barr virus in your body by doing Medical Medium's morning cleanse consistently for at least 3-6 months according to the proper protocol. The celery juice specifically is a key for killing the epstein-barr virus. Eliminating the problem foods that feed epstein-barr such as eggs, dairy, and wheat as well as LOWERING YOUR FAT INTAKE is key. 

Here is one example of someone healing their tinnitus using the protocol: https://www.medicalmedium.com/blog/healed-anxiety-panic-attacks-tinnitus

Here is a video where he talks about the true cause of tinnitus at 17:17: https://www.medicalmedium.com/mm-video-library/q-and-a-brain-fog-tinnitus-vertigo-trigeminal-neuralgia-neurological-symptoms-autoimmune-and-more

Please take the Medical Medium info seriously and stop writing it off. Actually study the information properly and apply the protocols consistently. You'll save yourself so much time and future chronic illnesses popping up in the future. If you're not studying the Medical Medium information deeply and taking it seriously, your understanding of health is in the dark ages and your terrible results are the proof. Wake up. @Leo Gura

Edit: Here, I will take the time to type out an exerpt from his celery juice book just because I care about your health and I want you to actually understand the medical medium is actually sharing extremely high-quality and accurate health information that actually works because it's true (yes, sometimes truth can come from a Spirit whispering in someone's ear, who would've thought?): 

Long-term use of celery juice is most beneficial for tinnitus; ringing , vibrating, or buzzing in the ears; and unexplained hearing loss. When these issues are occuring with no obvious explanation--someone hasn't experienced decibel damage from working near machinery their whole life, playing music at high volumes, or similar strains to the eardrums--and it's a mystery to doctors, that means there's a virus present, one I cover extensively in Medical Medium and Thyroid Healing: the Epstein-Barr virus. When EBV releases neurotoxins into the bloodstream, they can find their way to the labyrinth of the inner ear. Here, they wreak havoc upon the nerves, causing mysterious inflammation. The virus itself may even enter the labyrinth, creating direct inflammation as well. 

Yet again, we have celery juice's miraculous sodium cluster salts to thank for their antiviral power. Celery juice flushes viral neurotoxins out of the body, binding onto them and neutralizing them, while its cluster salts damage EBV and slow down its reproduction. These cluster salts also enter the inner ear's labyrinth and help restore nerve cells; nerve tissue takes trace minerals as protective fuel and nourishment to recover itself. While sometimes celery juice can get rid of tinnitus and similar symptoms quickly, for many, destroying EBV is a longer-term process, which is why drinking celery juice long term is your best course of action here. You'll further support the deep healing that needs to happen by taking additional steps that you'll find in Chapter 8 and the rest of the Medical Medium series.

Celery Juice pg. 83

So, please excuse my brash tone. Honestly, I am very frustrated because I see you stumbling around in the dark and I know for a fact 100% without a single doubt that if you honestly stuck to the medical medium information as your MAIN SOURCE of information regarding the true causes and solutions to chronic illness... you wouldn't suffer as much as you do. It's frustrating for me I literally don't want you to be sick and I don't have the mental energy or time to rigorously prove every single thing here on this forum. I just honestly am telling you that this is the answer here.

It's especially obvious because you've been struggling with cold hands/feet, SIBO, low energy, and so many other symptoms of pretty bad epstein-barr infection. These are not unrelated health problems, they are all related. If you want some tips/pointers or just want some help with practically applying the information in your life, I wouldn't mind offering some help, you could send me a DM and I'd love to answer your questions. I'm even open to exploring epistemological implications of just "blindly trusting" some guy who has a spiritual power. He has more clear descriptions and effective protocols than the entire scientific paradigm for 100s of chronic illnesses... so it's worth a SERIOUS try.

Regarding practical application of his diet info, I would start with his book Cleanse To Heal.

Edit 2: The book he's reading from in the video is called Brain Saver. Read it.

If you are particularly sensitive to eating lots of fruits and vegetables... you're going to have to work with the celery juice and fruts/veggies that you can actually handle for at least a few weeks... the sensitivity will eventually go away. 

Edited by Adam M

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

1 hour ago, Adam M said:

The Medical Medium already explained the true cause of Tinnitus and also the true cause of SIBO btw.

That is BS.

I'm not dismissing it. It's just false. Stop trusting people.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

That is BS.

I'm curious to know what you mean by "it's just false." 

Which part is "just false?"

I personally used the information to completely cure chronic eczema that I've had since 1 years old. 

Severe seasonal allergies, mucus buildup in my lungs, nose, ears, itchy palette, etc. 

Indigestion and diarrhea, stomach pain.

All of this completely gone after doing the morning cleanse protocol, avoiding the troublemaker foods, and lowering my fat intake.

There's also millions of people who have healed with his advice.

So, um, if "it's just false" why are people like me getting results (there are many cases of completely healing and reversing cancer)? By chance? 

How is it so far-fetched to postulate that EBV can excrete neurotoxin that damages the nerves in the inner ear?

I just don't understand the unfounded prejudice against the information. 

How did you "prove" that "it's just false?"

Edited by Adam M

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That is BS.

"Stop trusting people" Leo xD

5 hours ago, Adam M said:

I'm curious to know what you mean by "it's just false." 

Which part is "just false?"

I personally used the information to completely cure chronic eczema that I've had since 1 years old. 

Severe seasonal allergies, mucus buildup in my lungs, nose, ears, itchy palette, etc. 

Indigestion and diarrhea, stomach pain.

All of this completely gone after doing the morning cleanse protocol, avoiding the troublemaker foods, and lowering my fat intake.

There's also millions of people who have healed with his advice.

So, um, if "it's just false" why are people like me getting results (there are many cases of completely healing and reversing cancer)? By chance? 

How is it so far-fetched to postulate that EBV can excrete neurotoxin that damages the nerves in the inner ear?

I just don't understand the unfounded prejudice against the information. 

How did you "prove" that "it's just false?"

Look, the way all medical protocols work is that they work for some but rarely for all.

Just because Medical Medium worked for you does not mean it will work for most people and does not mean that the theory behind it is true.

Yes, changing your diet can help with many conditions. But it often will not.

This is why scientific clinical studies are required and not just New Age grand narratives.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Look, the way all medical protocols work is that they work for some but rarely for all.

Just because Medical Medium worked for you does not mean it will work for most people and does not mean that the theory behind it is true.

Yes, changing your diet can help with many conditions. But it often will not.

This is why scientific clinical studies are required and not just New Age grand narratives.

What about Medical Mycelium