Leo Gura

Tinnitus - Mega-Thread

217 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Yali said:

so for people who are perfectly healthy, can they not just eat a whole foods diet that includes eggs for example and be fine?

@Adam M

Yes. If someone does not have any symptoms at all, and are seeming to be in great health. Then AW says that they can eat a whole foods (mediterranean) diet and still be healthy. However, if health conditions start worsening, it is advised that they cut out eggs, dairy, wheat and other pathogen-feeding foods. And also, adding some fresh celery juice in the morning would help a lot.

Edit: Also, bringing the fats down is important to give the body a chance to cleanse. So increasing fresh fruits and veggies and lowering fats and animal proteins is helpful.

Edited by Adam M

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

3 minutes ago, Adam M said:

Yes. If someone does not have any symptoms at all, and are seeming to be in great health. Then AW says that they can eat a whole foods (mediterranean) diet and still be healthy. However, if health conditions start worsening, it is advised that they cut out eggs, dairy, wheat and other pathogen-feeding foods. And also, adding some fresh celery juice in the morning would help a lot.

@Adam M That's a reasonable thing to say. It's good to not have absolutist beliefs about diet except for the obvious offenders like ultra processed food. 

Edited by Yali

Would you recommend celery juice to a perfectly healthy person? @Adam M

When someone is chronically ill and are saying "the medical medium infortmation doesn't work for me."

It's usually because they are very sensitive to eating fresh fruits and veggies. It hurts their stomach or gives them severe brain fog or allergic reactions etc.

The idea that is important to understand is that your body should not be reacting in that way. It is designed to eat fruits and veggies (it doesn't matter what your body type is or your genetics or whatever). Your body runs on the glucose and mineral salts from fresh fruits and veggies. 

When dealing with a severe sensitivity, it's important to first of all, try to get some celery juice in you, because that can help to heal whatever factors are causing the severe reaction (It's different for each person, but the celery juice is still a key, regardless).

As the celery juice does its work (every morning on an empty stomach). You would try to eat whatever low-fat foods you can handle as long as they are not troublemakers.

Peeled apple. Steamed potato. Banana. Whatever you aren't severely allergic to.

Now, if eating these foods causes you chronic fatigue and brain fog... you should probably still eat them and follow the protocol for at least a week. Over time (along with the celery juice) you'll notice the symptoms lessening and your tolerance for these foods will increase.

Ideally, you're eating plenty of fresh fruits for breakfast, leafy greens and steamed veggies for lunch, and even more fruits after breakfast.

Again, this is a very important point and I'm going to stress it.

If eating this way makes you feel tired/exhausted/ gives you diarreah, etc.

THAT IS ONLY A TEMPORARY THING.

Your body is cleaning out some really bad sh*t and it can be uncomfortable at first.

The point is to PUSH THROUGH the initial hump and to really understand WHY the information works.

After a few weeks, you'll notice that you can tolerate fruits and veggies, and after a few months, you'll actually start to crave it.

The important thing to understand is that when working with celery juice and fresh fruits + veggies... YOUR TASTES WILL CHANGE.

If you can't handle steamed zucchini at first... try to eat it anyways as much as you can, or other steamed veggies/fruits that you can handle... and you will notice that after a few months... you will start to enjoy steamed zucchini.

Your tastes change as the celery juice alkalizes the stomach and gut. Killing off old bacterias that crave cheese and wheat, etc. While also supporting the growth of good bacterias that crave fresh fruits and veggies.

So, again, when someone is saying "apples dont work for me" or, "my stomach hurts when I eat spinach." It HAS NOTHING TO DO with their genetic makeup or body type. It has to do with toxins, bugs, and undigested fats in their body that can make eating that food painful... but only AT FIRST.

If the person works with the celery juice for an extended period, they'll find that the food that used to "not work for them" all of a sudden becomes a staple of their diet.

Then, as the persons body adjusts to the new way of eating (LOTS of fresh fruits and veggies and herbs... WAAAAAY LESS animal proteins)

They'll be able to handle the fruits and veggies which are so obviously good for you, but just couldn't be tolerated before working with the celery juice.

This is the real plant medicine. You have to work with it. 

@Leo Gura

20 minutes ago, Yali said:

Would you recommend celery juice to a perfectly healthy person? @Adam M

ABSOLUTELY!!!!

Celery juice is extremely good for all people, even babies.

It can give your body key sodium cluster salts, help to protect you from potential bacterial or viral infection, and is a key for overall health maintenance.

Theres a lot of details in his book "Celery Juice."

Theres also a lot of misinformation about celery juice, saying that "it's just water" or "it has too many oxalates." All of these claims are completely unfounded and are explored in detail in his book. Celery juice is an herbal medicine that has uniquely healing qualities. It's recommended for all people.

Screenshot_20240915-170538_Instagram.jpg

Edited by Adam M

@Adam M But you don't recommend avoiding eggs, dairy, wheat and other pathogen-feeding foods for all people? Only those who are sick?

Edited by Yali

29 minutes ago, Yali said:

@Adam M That's a reasonable thing to say. It's good to not have absolutist beliefs about diet except for the obvious offenders like ultra processed food. 

Of course. AW repeats many times in his podcasts that he's not trying to "pick a side." If you really like animal proteins, he says you can have organic chicken and grass-fed beef with ONE MEAL in the evening... and still heal. The goal is to keep it out of your meal plan in the mornings... because that's when your liver is doing most of its cleansing... the fat makes it a lot harder. Instead, we support the liver with lemon water, celery juice, and fresh fruits.

Traditional vegan diets suffer from over-reliance on tofu and rice. You can be 100% "vegan" and still get very sick because you're still eating way too many fats, not having any celery juice, and over relying on pathogen feeding foods like soy. 

So the idea is to take the MM info and work it into whatever diet you prefer. 

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Watching this now. Love the content on your channel. I will subscribe for support. 

Thanks 🥰

28 minutes ago, Yali said:

@Adam M But you don't recommend avoiding eggs, dairy, wheat and other pathogen-feeding foods for all people? Only those who are sick?

It's recommended that all people avoid these foods regardless of if they are sick or not. They do not contribute to ideal health. The fat content in dairy can prevent the nutrients from fruits and vegetables from being fully absorbed into the body. It also feeds pathogens just like eggs do. The same is true for wheat.

Anyone who really prioritizes having optimal health would do themselves a solid by avoiding these foods (even if they appear to be in good health).

4 hours ago, Adam M said:

Again, I don't understand why there is so much resistance if you're not even familiar with the perspective that I'm referring to. Can you just admit that you don't actually know what you're disagreeing with?

I did the celery juice thing. I read his books. It does nothing to help my problems. I consider it New Age BS. This guy is making up New Age fantasy medicine.

Celery juice is not going to cure tinnitus. This is a joke. If you want to discuss Medical Medium start a new topic.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I consider it New Age BS.

Agreed. Anthony Williams reeks of New Age quackery. But he sure is making a lot of $$ nonetheless. @Leo Gura

Edited by Yali

39 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I did the celery juice thing. I read his books. It does nothing to help my problems. I consider it New Age BS. This guy is making up New Age fantasy medicine.

Celery juice is not going to cure tinnitus. This is a joke. If you want to discuss Medical Medium start a new topic.

Alright. Good luck w/ the audio program 😂. 

Yes, celery juice is going to cure tinnitus, it already has for many people. You just gotta do it properly. 

I'll leave this protocol here for later reference. 

I bet it would fucking obliterate your tinnitus 😂😂😂. But hey, we can't know until we try it out.

Just make sure if you're taking the herbs dissolved in liquids that it doesn't contain alcohol extract. That will ruin its effect. Vimergy has good quality version of each of these supplements. A bit pricey but it's probably worth it.

17267750931645521375023171808053.jpg

20 minutes ago, Yali said:

Agreed. Anthony Williams reeks of New Age quackery. But he sure is making a lot of $$ nonetheless. @Leo Gura

Lol. Childish.

17267751288727606671009681778423.jpg

The protocol is from the book Cleanse To Heal.

Edited by Adam M

@Adam M Everyone has heard about your celery juice enough.

You begged Leo to admit he didn’t know what he was talking about. Turns out he has read the books and tried what you speak of.

Responding the way you have is delusional.

Maybe your juice works. For Leo and most people it doesn’t - get over it or call us all liars already. Your disrespect practically has already. 

@Adam M Your own source says that it doesn't work for sound-induced tinnitus.

@Leo Gura the website with the recording recommends 2 specific models of headphones (the same ones from you blog post). Supposedly because of their frequency range or whatever. Do you think it actually matters or its okay to use whatever, as long as they are comfortable?

Also, why in ear headphones are bad for this? I can't imagine sleeping with a headset. 

Edited by Something Funny

9 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@Leo Gura the website with the recording recommends 2 specific models of headphones (the same ones from you blog post). Supposedly because of their frequency range or whatever. Do you think it actually matters or its okay to use whatever, as long as they are comfortable?

It's hard to tell if it matters. I think any high fidelity earphones should work.

Also, why in ear headphones are bad for this? I can't imagine sleeping with a headset. 

I haven't tried in-ear ones for this. You'd have to take the risk yourself.

Edited by Leo Gura