Leo Gura

Tinnitus - Mega-Thread

212 posts in this topic

Just now, Yali said:

You mean to say that Medical Medium is doing all the work of confirmation bias. @Princess Arabia

What I mean is the proof and science and why it works and who benefits from and so on and so forth. Doesn't make a difference to me what you want to call it. Meanwhile.......others are being cured.

Know thyself....

3 hours ago, Yali said:

But personal experiences aren’t solid evidence.

Can you say this to all the spiritualists that says personal experience/direct experience is king. I guess this only goes for when the ego is trying to find God but not when trying to heal the body.

Know thyself....

@Yali Rigorous scientific testing currently has 0 explanations for every single mystery illness that exists.

Alzheimers, cancer, autoimmune, eczema, tooth decay, etc. etc. etc.

I would LOVE for there to be some more rigorous testing... but try to realize that his protocols are not even being studied. How can I rely on the medical establishment if they're not even testing the MM info? If I was a health researcher... the MM info would be a great starting point for many potential avenues of investigation.

Anyways, I don't care about arguing this point. It's easy to talk about rigorous scientific testing because you haven't had a debilitating chronic illness and went to go see 30 doctors... all of them shrugging their shoulders and pushing pills that have been proven by "rigorous scientific testing" *cough-cough* big pharma $$$. 

Big pharma $$ is very rigorous. 

It rigorously makes sure that the results skew in favor of their products. And that a free solution to 99% of mystery illness is not even researched at all. Not 1 single study. No money to be made. 

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

17 minutes ago, Yali said:

So I guess we'll now believe anyone who claims themselves to be "spiritual" @mavelezm

Of course not. Idgaf if the info came out of a zebra's asshole. It works and it makes sense. 

1 minute ago, Adam M said:

Of course not. Idgaf if the info came out of a zebra's asshole. It works and it makes sense. 

Watching this now. Love the content on your channel. I will subscribe for support. 

Know thyself....

57 minutes ago, Yali said:

@Adam M

I admit that I haven't familiarized myself with the Medical Medium diet, but it seems obvious to me that you wouldn't be promoting his diet if it didn't personally work for you. Which tells me that the whole basis for your belief in the medical medium diet is anecdotal, and not based off rigorous scientific proof.

And that's fine. I have my own beliefs about diet to, but at least I recognize them as beliefs and am aware that I could very well be misguided. You seem to be very confident about everything Anthony Williams has to say, which is concerning to me.

The only reason why you came to this realization is because of your own personal results testing his theories as a hypothesis in your own immediate experience. But just because it's worked for you, doesn't mean it'll work for others. And just because it's worked for others, doesn't mean his theories are true. 

And if something is working for you, it's easy to fall into the trap of confirmation bias, wherein you read the theory behind the diet and take it on as blind faith simply because it works, which from my perspective is the trap you have fallen into. 

Now to give you credit, one of the world's greatest athletes is fond of lemon and celery juice.

Thanks for the lesson on confirmation bias, man. I never thought of that! 😂

Again, not only my results. Millions of successful healing stories including people in this forum that I didn't even know were here.

The human body works in a certain way. This idea of "different things work for different people" arises out of the lack of understanding of the natural order of how the human body is structured, and how specifically plants and herbal medicines interact with the organs systems.

Anyways, you got some reading to do if you want it contribute to this debate. The Medical Medium book 1 is a good place to start. Get your notepad out :)

18 minutes ago, Yali said:

So I guess we'll now believe anyone who claims themselves to be "spiritual" @mavelezm

1 minute ago, Adam M said:

Thanks for the lesson on confirmation bias, man. I never thought of that! 😂

you don't think you've fallen into that trap? @Adam M

Just now, Yali said:

you don't think you've fallen into that trap? @Adam M

He's not in any trap in this instance, you are. The man healed himself, where's the trap. Learn to think for yourself and not just follow everything Leo says, it's obvious he's your mentor but you have given away your authority to him by worshipping his every word. I've noticed this throughout the forum, so I'm not just saying this out from nowhere.

Know thyself....

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

The man healed himself, where's the trap.

that line of thinking is the trap I'm talking about @Princess Arabia

Just now, Yali said:

that line of thinking is the trap I'm talking about @Princess Arabia

His line of thinking cured him...learn to spot a real trap. All you've said in this thread to me is the trap. The line of thinking you've portrayed makes no sense to me. Saying the only reason one promotes is because it worked for them is one. Why should it be otherwise and when I told you the work is being done on the back end to help one see why it helps you call it confirmation bias. Anyway, i'm done here. Enough useless debating on this topic for me. 

Know thyself....

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Saying the only reason one promotes is because it worked for them is one.

well if adam hasn't rigorously tested the claims in the book in a scientific manner, then obviously that's the only reason. @Princess Arabia

@Yali This info works because:

1. Cleanse the body of toxicity (of all kinds), 2. Strengthen the immune system to get rid of bugs (any kind of bacteria and virus, basically), 3. Restores the tissues, organs, etc by giving the body what it needs, 3, Empowers you to be at peace and release stress, 4. Triggers self healing, 5. You get rid of vices, pharmaceutical dependencies, and become wiser.

So, it depends on the performance of your body and the state of your systems, to put it simply. It's never the case that the information doesn't do its job.

That's why it makes sense once you apply it long-term and also understand it.

It's not easy, because we've been taught to believe completely the opposite by mainstream pharma and conventional medicine (Their business is to keep you sick and provide them with money).

Done debating here. If you don't agree with it, its totally fine. :D

30 minutes ago, Yali said:

well if adam hasn't rigorously tested the claims in the book in a scientific manner, then obviously that's the only reason. @Princess Arabia

Let's see everybody whose sick, have a life and family, a job, and other things going, stop all that to spend years to do what someone else has done for them to enjoy the fruits of, lets see how anybody gets cured. This is what unity is about, what we are not separate is about and why we work together as a team in this universe. Rigorously testing was the job of Medical Medium and Adam's job was to enjoy the fruits of that labor and to pass down the knowledge unto others who are open to receive it. It's not for you because you're not open to receiving it and that's why he has a YT channel for those who are to find him. That's how shit works. That's how the Universe works. Now someone else will watch his channel, go seek out the Medium and also get cured without doing rigorous testing because they are rigorously testing some other parts of life for someone else to benefit from.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Rigorously testing was the job of Medical Medium

a job that has not been done. @Princess Arabia

@Yali Honestly, what I'm saying is that the information itself is much higher quality than other info. In the sense of the depth, the details, and the nuance. You gotta look into the info for yourself... it might take you a full year of reading to actually understand what's being said.

There's people who actually read the info, and the people who haven't. It's easy to disagree with something you aren't willing to understand.

At the end of the day, it's not about you agreeing with me or whatever. I'm just saying that there's this cool awesome source of information that seems to have an excellent track record of healing people. Not too many scientific double blind studies because it hasn't actually been researched in that way. But there's enough accounts of healing to give the info a serious study. The point is that it could help to actually heal someone who is dealing the tinnitus, or SIBO, or eczema, or hypothyroid, or cancer, or alzheimers, or excessive weight gain, or muscle spasms, tingles and numbness, diarrhea.

It's not about this philosophical debate about who is right. It's about the people who are sick, and trying to get them the info that will heal them. You don't think it works? Well, you didn't even look into it or give it a fair try, so go fuck yourself.

Edited by Adam M

2 minutes ago, Yali said:

a job that has not been done. @Princess Arabia

huh? Why does he have numerous books, doctors amazed at his work and are looking to copy it and hundreds if not thousands of happily cured people, 

Know thyself....

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

huh? Why does he have numerous books, doctors amazed at his work and are looking to copy it and hundreds if not thousands of happily cured people, 

Not to mention celery flying off the shelves in dozens of different countries. With pretty much 0 marketing efforts other than writing the books and posting podcasts. All the marketing is word-to-mouth.

8 minutes ago, Adam M said:

The point is that it could help to actually heal someone who is dealing the tinnitus, or SIBO, or eczema, or hypothyroid, or cancer, or alzheimers, or excessive weight gain, or muscle spasms, tingles and numbness, diarrhea.

so for people who are perfectly healthy, can they not just eat a whole foods diet that includes eggs for example and be fine?

@Adam M

@Yali Who says rigorous scientific study is the only way truth can be found? Do you have a study to prove it? Otherwise I won't believe you.

I would run one myself, but I don't have $10 million.

And frankly, I'm not interested in waiting 60 years for modern medical research to get its head out of its ass. (or more accurately, big pharma, big meat, big dairy's ass)

Edited by Adam M

1 minute ago, Yali said:

so for people who are perfectly healthy, can they not just eat a whole foods diet that includes eggs for example and be fine?

@Adam M

Ironically Medical Medium does not recommend the eating of eggs and says they are responsible for Shingles. There are other reasons too, but I'm just saying and let's not get into that debate. 

Know thyself....