Leo Gura

Tinnitus - Mega-Thread

218 posts in this topic

I have no Tinnitus still ask Me if anyone here tried this out and can give a report 

I have found this tinnitus neuromodulation video to help, using it when ever tinnitus becomes bothersome.  I have never tried to use it consistently for long time / repeatedly, usually listened it something like 10 minutes.

The Medical Medium already explained the true cause of Tinnitus and also the true cause of SIBO btw. Later stage Epstein-Barr virus is attacking the nerves in your inner ear canal, causing your body to release lymph to the area causing swelling. The swelling/inflamation is what causes the buzzing/ringing sound. In order to heal it, you need to kill the epstein-barr virus in your body by doing Medical Medium's morning cleanse consistently for at least 3-6 months according to the proper protocol. The celery juice specifically is a key for killing the epstein-barr virus. Eliminating the problem foods that feed epstein-barr such as eggs, dairy, and wheat as well as LOWERING YOUR FAT INTAKE is key. 

Here is one example of someone healing their tinnitus using the protocol: https://www.medicalmedium.com/blog/healed-anxiety-panic-attacks-tinnitus

Here is a video where he talks about the true cause of tinnitus at 17:17: https://www.medicalmedium.com/mm-video-library/q-and-a-brain-fog-tinnitus-vertigo-trigeminal-neuralgia-neurological-symptoms-autoimmune-and-more

Please take the Medical Medium info seriously and stop writing it off. Actually study the information properly and apply the protocols consistently. You'll save yourself so much time and future chronic illnesses popping up in the future. If you're not studying the Medical Medium information deeply and taking it seriously, your understanding of health is in the dark ages and your terrible results are the proof. Wake up. @Leo Gura

Edit: Here, I will take the time to type out an exerpt from his celery juice book just because I care about your health and I want you to actually understand the medical medium is actually sharing extremely high-quality and accurate health information that actually works because it's true (yes, sometimes truth can come from a Spirit whispering in someone's ear, who would've thought?): 

Long-term use of celery juice is most beneficial for tinnitus; ringing , vibrating, or buzzing in the ears; and unexplained hearing loss. When these issues are occuring with no obvious explanation--someone hasn't experienced decibel damage from working near machinery their whole life, playing music at high volumes, or similar strains to the eardrums--and it's a mystery to doctors, that means there's a virus present, one I cover extensively in Medical Medium and Thyroid Healing: the Epstein-Barr virus. When EBV releases neurotoxins into the bloodstream, they can find their way to the labyrinth of the inner ear. Here, they wreak havoc upon the nerves, causing mysterious inflammation. The virus itself may even enter the labyrinth, creating direct inflammation as well. 

Yet again, we have celery juice's miraculous sodium cluster salts to thank for their antiviral power. Celery juice flushes viral neurotoxins out of the body, binding onto them and neutralizing them, while its cluster salts damage EBV and slow down its reproduction. These cluster salts also enter the inner ear's labyrinth and help restore nerve cells; nerve tissue takes trace minerals as protective fuel and nourishment to recover itself. While sometimes celery juice can get rid of tinnitus and similar symptoms quickly, for many, destroying EBV is a longer-term process, which is why drinking celery juice long term is your best course of action here. You'll further support the deep healing that needs to happen by taking additional steps that you'll find in Chapter 8 and the rest of the Medical Medium series.

Celery Juice pg. 83

So, please excuse my brash tone. Honestly, I am very frustrated because I see you stumbling around in the dark and I know for a fact 100% without a single doubt that if you honestly stuck to the medical medium information as your MAIN SOURCE of information regarding the true causes and solutions to chronic illness... you wouldn't suffer as much as you do. It's frustrating for me I literally don't want you to be sick and I don't have the mental energy or time to rigorously prove every single thing here on this forum. I just honestly am telling you that this is the answer here.

It's especially obvious because you've been struggling with cold hands/feet, SIBO, low energy, and so many other symptoms of pretty bad epstein-barr infection. These are not unrelated health problems, they are all related. If you want some tips/pointers or just want some help with practically applying the information in your life, I wouldn't mind offering some help, you could send me a DM and I'd love to answer your questions. I'm even open to exploring epistemological implications of just "blindly trusting" some guy who has a spiritual power. He has more clear descriptions and effective protocols than the entire scientific paradigm for 100s of chronic illnesses... so it's worth a SERIOUS try.

Regarding practical application of his diet info, I would start with his book Cleanse To Heal.

Edit 2: The book he's reading from in the video is called Brain Saver. Read it.

If you are particularly sensitive to eating lots of fruits and vegetables... you're going to have to work with the celery juice and fruts/veggies that you can actually handle for at least a few weeks... the sensitivity will eventually go away. 

Edited by Adam M

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

1 hour ago, Adam M said:

The Medical Medium already explained the true cause of Tinnitus and also the true cause of SIBO btw.

That is BS.

I'm not dismissing it. It's just false. Stop trusting people.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

That is BS.

I'm curious to know what you mean by "it's just false." 

Which part is "just false?"

I personally used the information to completely cure chronic eczema that I've had since 1 years old. 

Severe seasonal allergies, mucus buildup in my lungs, nose, ears, itchy palette, etc. 

Indigestion and diarrhea, stomach pain.

All of this completely gone after doing the morning cleanse protocol, avoiding the troublemaker foods, and lowering my fat intake.

There's also millions of people who have healed with his advice.

So, um, if "it's just false" why are people like me getting results (there are many cases of completely healing and reversing cancer)? By chance? 

How is it so far-fetched to postulate that EBV can excrete neurotoxin that damages the nerves in the inner ear?

I just don't understand the unfounded prejudice against the information. 

How did you "prove" that "it's just false?"

Edited by Adam M

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That is BS.

"Stop trusting people" Leo xD

5 hours ago, Adam M said:

I'm curious to know what you mean by "it's just false." 

Which part is "just false?"

I personally used the information to completely cure chronic eczema that I've had since 1 years old. 

Severe seasonal allergies, mucus buildup in my lungs, nose, ears, itchy palette, etc. 

Indigestion and diarrhea, stomach pain.

All of this completely gone after doing the morning cleanse protocol, avoiding the troublemaker foods, and lowering my fat intake.

There's also millions of people who have healed with his advice.

So, um, if "it's just false" why are people like me getting results (there are many cases of completely healing and reversing cancer)? By chance? 

How is it so far-fetched to postulate that EBV can excrete neurotoxin that damages the nerves in the inner ear?

I just don't understand the unfounded prejudice against the information. 

Look, the way all medical protocols work is that they work for some but rarely for all.

Just because Medical Medium worked for you does not mean it will work for most people and does not mean that the theory behind it is true.

Yes, changing your diet can help with many conditions. But it often will not.

This is why scientific clinical studies are required and not just New Age grand narratives.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Look, the way all medical protocols work is that they work for some but rarely for all.

Just because Medical Medium worked for you does not mean it will work for most people and does not mean that the theory behind it is true.

This is why scientific clinical studies are required and not just New Age grand narratives.

What about Medical Mycelium

8 hours ago, Adam M said:

@Adam M

The only reason you believe the Medical Medium diet works is because it’s worked for you and others. But personal experiences aren’t solid evidence. That’s why we rely on clinical studies to prove something works, not just stories.

If the diet didn’t work for you, you probably wouldn’t be pushing it as a cure-all. That makes it clear you haven’t really put the claims to the test. You’re basing everything on your own results, and because it worked for you, you assume the claims must be true and so it must work for everyone. But that’s a big leap and certainly not a rigorous one.

Edited by Yali

1 hour ago, Yali said:

@Adam M

The only reason you believe the Medical Medium diet works is because it’s worked for you and others. But personal experiences aren’t solid evidence. That’s why we rely on clinical studies to prove something works, not just stories.

If the diet didn’t work for you, you probably wouldn’t be pushing it as a cure-all. That makes it clear you haven’t really put the claims to the test. You’re basing everything on your own results, and because it worked for you, you assume the claims must be true and so it must work for everyone. But that’s a big leap and certainly not a rigorous one.

That is absolutely incorrect. I am not pushing the medical medium information only because I got results from it. I am sharing it because when you actually read the material with an open mind (there's thousands of pages of info so it's very difficult to actually critique his specific info without creating a straw-man or just simply disagreeing with the entire premise of the info)... you realise that his explanations for chronic illness actually map to reality. You have to fully understand what he's saying, and realize that it applies to actual reality by taking it on as a temporary hypothesis. 

Again, I don't understand why there is so much resistance if you're not even familiar with the perspective that I'm referring to. Can you just admit that you don't actually know what you're disagreeing with?

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, of course clinical studies are important and I would love for there to be more clinical trials that are actually funded specifically about medical medium info. But, the truth is that nobody is even testing this stuff in the lab... there is so much conflict of interest with big pharma companies, meat and dairy companies, etc. Nobody makes money on celery juice, so the funding for trials is extremely limited.

There hasn't been 1 single clinical trial on the qualities of pure celery juice. And if such a trial were to happen, it would need to have very specific parameters, making sure that the fresh celery juice is not altered in any way and is administered on an empty stomach.

I wish there was more clinical studies about his info, but medical research and science isn't there yet. They're currently playing catch-up w the MM info, and I give an example below.

Yes, different people have different reactions and preferences for certain foods... but much of this diversity can be explained by different kinds of metals they have spread in their body, whether or not the metal has oxidized and bled into surrounding tissues (sometimes stressful events can cause the organs to heat up which causes the metals to oxidize and bleed... triggering symptoms even worse) the different kinds of bugs/viruses, what those specific bugs feed on , and how their presence has manifested in that body (creating difference symptoms).

If you want to heal mystery chronic illness, you have to be informed about these factors and you have to undertake a protocol that is specifically designed to deal with them.

It doesn't matter how much meat you eat, or if you play the tinnitus tunes in your ear, when you don't deal with the root of the problem, you don't get better.

I have yet to come across a person who GENUINELY did the medical medium protocol for at least 6 months and did not notice radical improvements to their chronic condition.

Many of his claims get validated by science after-the fact, like the connection between EBV and the skin condition vitiligo, certain studies have recently proved a link between these whereas AW has been saying for 30 years that there isn't a "link", EBV is the CAUSE.

If you experience sensitivity to certain fresh fruits and vegetables... that doesn't mean the food "doesn't work for you." It means your body is very damaged and requires more vision, consistency, and patience. Working with the lemon water, celery juice and eating fruits/veggies (while minimizing the fats) that give you minimal reactions for a couple of weeks will completely change how you experience eating that food. It changes your gut biome and your taste buds.

There's a lot of MM info to understand, it's easy to create a straw-man because the info is so deep and nuanced. Once you understand it, though, it has amazing explanatory power that medical research doesn't have.

Once you see it, you can't unsee it. It's like spiral dynamics in that way.  

I would estimate that it works in 99% of cases that actually give the protocol a fair shot for an extended period. This is because the info is based on a highly advanced understanding of how the human body actually works, and how it interacts with the healing properties of fruits and vegetables (the full nutrient profiles of which are not fully understood by research and science at all.) If your symptoms are deeply rooted, it may take 1-3 years to make a fully recovery. That's still pretty amazing, though. 

It works. Do it. You'll heal. I guarantee. :)

No, I'm not radicalized because it worked for me. I'm just amazed at how good the information is compared to the guesswork and speculation of other health info (either conventional or alternative).

Edited by Adam M

2 hours ago, Yali said:

But personal experiences aren’t solid evidence. That’s why we rely on clinical studies to prove something works, not just stories.

But even then, it might not work for you 😜

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Adam MThis is why I have pretty much done debating the health topic even though i find myself briefly doing so from time to time. Here I see that direct experience doesn't work in the health field but only for Spirituality. We preach about direct experience all the time how it's key or king, but when it comes to these matters we have to go with the science and protocols and studies and all that. Yes, not everything will work for everyone as all of us have different make up when it comes to our body's mechanism and so on and so forth.

I'm familiar with Medical Medium and am aware of how many he has helped health wise. These people found him; some were recommended also, I'm sure but most of the time, in these circumstances, people will go searching for their belief systems or their belief systems will go searching for them and proof will surface on it's own. These kinds of things usually can't be recommended if one's mind is already closed off to it. It just won't happen. Even though, you're trying to show what has worked for you, it still will be questioned and doubted because the mind hadn't accepted certain things to be true. 

You will be called a quack and accused of engaging in old folk lore medicine ( if I said that right) and, as in my case, a witch, just because I used something from nature to help cure an illness. Celery juice has helped me get rid of acid build up I had which resulted in inflammation in the body amongst other things. I've seen where he has helped numerous people cure illnesses and many testimonials have been shared. I don't follow everything but I use my better judgment and listen to my body. 

This is just not the place I've noticed to recommend this kind of stuff and definitely not the Medical Medium - too controversial. Hell, I can't even recommend an herb without being chastised for it and asked for proof or told I must have good genes. I try to recommend some stuff here and there but it usually comes with a price of being scrutinized by skepticism so I try to limit it. Most people are used to drugstore and pharmaceuticals and prescription stuff and will sniffle at the thought of anything less than; so I suggest to just leave it alone after recommended and met with resistance. One try then that's it. You will be rebutted till kingdom come. 

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Adam M said:

Can you just admit that you don't actually know what you're disagreeing with?

@Adam M

I admit that I haven't familiarized myself with the Medical Medium diet, but it seems obvious to me that you wouldn't be promoting his diet if it didn't personally work for you. Which tells me that the whole basis for your belief in the medical medium diet is anecdotal, and not based off rigorous scientific proof.

And that's fine. I have my own beliefs about diet to, but at least I recognize them as beliefs and am aware that I could very well be misguided. You seem to be very confident about everything Anthony Williams has to say, which is concerning to me.

realize that it applies to actual reality by taking it on as a temporary hypothesis. 

The only reason why you came to this realization is because of your own personal results testing his theories as a hypothesis in your own immediate experience. But just because it's worked for you, doesn't mean it'll work for others. And just because it's worked for others, doesn't mean his theories are true. 

And if something is working for you, it's easy to fall into the trap of confirmation bias, wherein you read the theory behind the diet and take it on as blind faith simply because it works, which from my perspective is the trap you have fallen into. 

Now to give you credit, one of the world's greatest athletes is fond of lemon and celery juice.

Edited by Yali

59 minutes ago, Adam M said:

Again, I don't understand why there is so much resistance if you're not even familiar with the perspective that I'm referring to. Can you just admit that you don't actually know what you're disagreeing with?

I feel for you here. I see this so many times. It's because it's a program disagreeing with another program. Can't be helped unless something somewhere opens up and allows for an update. 

Know thyself....

@Adam M I agree 100% with you.

Well, Medical Medium also worked on me too. I was bedridden, unable to work, I had to sell my company, my life fell apart due to chronic illness, and MM information is the only thing that is restoring my health. 

It's very hypocritical that people here label themselves as very "spiritual" but deny information from a spiritual person.

Philosophy, science, and a lack of open-mindedness can be a huge trap of the mind at the expense of the body's wellbeing. And this is sad to watch, because we would love to see people getting better and not suffering with debilitating symptoms.

1 minute ago, mavelezm said:

It's very hypocritical that people here label themselves as very "spiritual" but deny information from a spiritual person.

Philosophy, science, and a lack of open-mindedness can be a huge trap of the mind at the expense of the body's wellbeing. And this is sad to watch, because we would love to see people getting better and not suffering with debilitating symptoms.

👍

Know thyself....

32 minutes ago, Yali said:

I admit that I haven't familiarized myself with the Medical Medium diet, but it seems obvious to me that you wouldn't be promoting his diet if it didn't personally work for you.

Why do you think he's promoting it....because it did work. Medical Medium is doing all the backend work.

Know thyself....

9 minutes ago, mavelezm said:

So I guess we'll now believe anyone who claims themselves to be "spiritual" @mavelezm

Edited by Yali

People will fight you down to be able to keep their sugar or whatever else food addiction because food and eating can be emotionally charged. Usually when people are so stubborn and are being insistent is because they don't want to part with something they are attached to; so the clever mind will invent ways why this won't work and that won't work without knowing for sure that that's the case. 

Know thyself....