Leo Gura

Tinnitus - Mega-Thread

162 posts in this topic

You guys will probably roll your eyeballs. But I would give pranic healing a chance if nothing else works. They have a protocol of how to deal with such problems. "pranic healing" organization in particular. 

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

@Salvijus I am rolling my third eyeball

:P

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

How do people not know the epistemology of doctors, it’s always so painful to hear naivety 🤦‍♀️

Leo is sharing hard to find gems that require effort and experimentation to verify. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

"The present medical profession is sadly hampered because of its own beliefs. Often it operates as a framework in which poor health and disease are not only accepted as normal, but the concepts behind them strengthened. Here you have again, as in psychoanalysis, a hide-and-seek arrangement in which both doctor and patient take part. Both believe they need the other, of course. Behind this is the psychic pattern of beliefs in which the patient often assigns to the doctor the powers of knowledge and wisdom that his beliefs have taught him he does not have. Knowing otherwise, the patient still wants to consider the doctor omnipotent.

While you believe that only doctors can cure you, you had better go to them, because in the framework of your beliefs, they are the only people who can help you. But the framework itself is limiting; and again, while you may be cured of one difficulty, you will only replace it with another as long as your beliefs cause you to have physical problems."

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Leo when will you post Part 2? My mother suffers from Tinnitus, getting louder every year, and I cant wait to tell her about this

Also, would you ever consider talking to mrgirl?

23 minutes ago, Mafortu said:

Leo when will you post Part 2? My mother suffers from Tinnitus, getting louder every year, and I cant wait to tell her about this

Soon

23 minutes ago, Mafortu said:

Also, would you ever consider talking to mrgirl?

I don't know what I would talk about with him. He's got weird interest in topics and internet drama.

Wasn't he banned?

You're supposed to listen to it while sleeping? How is that even possible?

1 hour ago, Scholar said:

You're supposed to listen to it while sleeping? How is that even possible?

Headphones (and a donut pillow if needed).

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Soon

I don't know what I would talk about with him. He's got weird interest in topics and internet drama.

Wasn't he banned?

Yeah he got his youtube channels terminated because Nick Fuentes fans mass-reported him, but he still streams on Twitter and Rumble

He is open to talk about psychedelics, death, trans topics, general philosophy about life, suffering, etc.. he has very divisive opinions but we can all agree he is a very unique and talented content creator, troubled as he may be.

49 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Headphones (and a donut pillow if needed).

I can't even sleep with ASMR on, let alone this horrifiying noise.

21 minutes ago, Mafortu said:

troubled as he may be.

What is he troubled about?

7 minutes ago, Scholar said:

I can't even sleep with ASMR on, let alone this horrifiying noise.

Screenshot_20240321-014434_Instagram.jpg

@Leo Gura such a classic meme of yours:P

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

What is he troubled about?

He has uncompromising honesty about his thoughts and feelings and clashes with content creators who shy away from exploring darker aspects of their minds. This directness has led to numerous contentious conversations, and probably the main reason for the mass-flagging that has gotten him de-platformed on sites like YouTube, Patreon, Vimeo, and Twitch, even though he adheres to their rules.

Even one of your own moderators (thought art or something like that) has closed  discussions on him in your forum because he thinks he is a p#dophile (he has a song called "I am a p#dophile), but its clearly satiric, and he strongly advocates for the safety of children and condemns services like Discord for facilitating abuse and predation.

1 hour ago, Mafortu said:

(he has a song called "I am a p#dophile), but its clearly satiric

I remember watching that video.

@Mafortu

I've watched some MrGirl content over the years, and while he is definitely intellectually interesting, his personality and the way he chooses to conduct himself could be described as predatory.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 31. 3. 2024 at 8:47 PM, Hafiz said:

I tried ginko biloba and it seemed to work.

Currently mine is like a 2, from years of going to raves, and not wearing earplugs 100 percent of the time.

Can you give the exact product you used?

Also, how long did you take it to make it go away?

On 1. 4. 2024 at 3:58 PM, Value said:

A family friend relieved his tinnitus completely using cannabis oil. Another friend used Hopi Indian earwax candles. 

Eating it, or what?

And you mean CBD oil or the one that also makes you high?

Hi I got tinnitus in my early 20s im 27 now I ise to wear earphones and blast music to the max volume I assume this is what caused it I can hear it all the time but when I don’t pay attention to it its not really there until I remember I have it the first couple weeks it was scary and sad for me but now im living normally its there but not the craziest tinnitus I try to protect my ears more I remember when I first got tinnitus about 5 years ago I came to the forums here and asked Leo if he knows any cure and he told me go ask a professional . Leo and everyone suffering from this I wish you get better What I think helps is lowering your stress levels and eating healthy 

I had tinnitus in the past and was very concerned. I started digging and came across a piece of research saying that the majority of the cases are due to cranial issue meaning it has to do with the neck. 
so getting neck massage might help. There are like knots in the neck that need relaxing. We sit in front of the computer all the time so there’s buildup on tension in the neck

After I started doing jiu jitsu I noticed almost immediately my tinnitus stopped or decreased significantly. I think it’s because in BJJ you are always engaging the core and neck and exercising that part of the body. 

I also noticed that regular meditation increased my tinnitus due to kundalini energy. I distinctly felt that. But that was before jiu jitsu and I didn’t meditate so intensely for a while so can’t comment 

But I think that in some zen traditions hearing tinnitus was like a good sign that you’re close to enlightenment. Even Ramana Maharishi talked about it