Leo Gura

Tinnitus - Mega-Thread

162 posts in this topic

Just now, Leo Gura said:

@Extreme Z7 Have you looked into Nasal Facial Release?

No, never heard of it.
I can breathe but my nose is still fairly congested 24/7 so I will have to look into whatever may help. Thanks.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Extreme Z7 With that kind of attitude you might as well just lie in bed and never get up.

On another note, that is, literally speaking, a problem I had years ago when I first got my Tinnitus and it was a lot worse. :D
Trying to sleep with bad Tinnitus is no joke.

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Extreme Z7 Have you looked into Nasal Facial Release?

There was a time where I watched them for hours

I find it weirdly satisfying. I like this type of physiotherapist content.

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It did not come slowly.

It was not caused by psychedelics.

What event triggered your Tinnitus then? Was it something like some weeks of hardcore stress?

"I understand tinnitus makes you angry but it's not my fault. You are the nut case." -R. David Case

I rest my case.

Edited by Yimpa

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

I definitely trust someone who yaps about tinnitus non-stop, Highly recommend his healing protocol!

https://www.tinnitustalk.com/members/r-david-case.35327/

David spends a lot of time helping people for free.

I share a cure with you and you go smearing its inventor like some kind of troll?

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

What I said can definitely be taken out if context, but what I meant is I do appreciate someone who focuses their whole life committed to and honing in on their passion. 

52 minutes ago, Nemra said:

@Yimpa, how do you expect others to know that a family member's last name is Yap, and that you are also referencing them? Lol.

Everyone is quite literally all across the world. Different cultures are valid isn’t it? I mean this is a form about spirituality. I’d assume you wouldn’t just jump to conclusions. English isnt the only language on this big blue planet.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

David spends a lot of time helping people for free.

I share a cure with you and you go smearing its inventor like some kind of troll?

The same prescriptions can’t be applied to everyone, because each bodies are different. Some might be allergic to the “cure” other alternatives and outlets are important and crucial to look into. 

I don’t believe joy was intentionally attempting to “smear” the inventor.   It’s just their perception and thoughts. No harm and no foul.     People should have the right to express themselves however they want even if you don’t necessarily understand it in the beginning. 
     We all have different ways of expressing ourselves, which might not be a norm for others.  

Do not derail this thread with BS.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Do not derail this thread with BS.

Not derailing. I’m engaging the topic. Explain how I’m derailing. 

A motivational speaker/ Spiritual teacher from India, Sandeep Maheshwari calls tinnitus ''Sound of Silence ". He claims that it's an experience of raw conciousness and infinity/oneness.  

I have an idiopathic tinnitus that suddenly appeared full blast one morning, years ago. It wasn't sound induced. Contributing factors may include my hypersensitivity to sound, 5-meo-dmt and/or hearing loss from aging. . .  The sudden appearance of severe tinnitus was shocking and sent me into some dark spaces for about a year - then I began to habituate to it. 

My baseline range is 4/10 to 7/10. Most of the day I don't notice it, yet it's always there if I check for it. When it takes over my attention, it's annoying - yet doesn't send me into panic like in the first year. The worst is when I'm in a quiet environment and when it interferes with me falling asleep.

I've listened to many different forms of sound for tinnitus. A few provide temporary relief. . .I just played the Tinnitus mix on speakers for about an hour - I haven't heard anything like it. . . . I'll be cautious for now and play it a couple hours a day on speakers - to make sure it doesn't make things worse. 

Thanks for the lead, Leo. 

Edited by Forestluv

@Forestluv I was hoping you'd be around to catch my post.

Hope it helps you out.

Use headphones.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura I've been following your tinnitus posts, and I have a 2/10 .. for many years now, I barely notice it now, I was interested in following the procedure that you laid out but I think you said a few times it could potentially make it worse if you dont know the cause .. its been many years for me and I dont know the cause at all, so probably I should avoid it? I rather not gamble with my life and make things worse .. is my thinking .. unless chances are very low that it could get worse?

Would your 2nd option be one that doesn't have chances of it getting worse?

19 minutes ago, Jayson G said:

unless chances are very low that it could get worse?

I think chances of Tinnitus Mix making it worse are quite low. But there's no guarantees because everyone is different.

You can test it in small doses. It's not like it damages your ears at low volume. If you can listen to music you can listen to Tinnitus Mix.

Would your 2nd option be one that doesn't have chances of it getting worse?

The 2nd option also has a small chance of making it worse.

There's rarely such a thing as zero-risk medical procedures. Every medicine can have a downside.

But these methods are very low risk when used properly.

But you should make your own decision. Don't do it just because I do it. Think for yourself.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura I’ve shared your blog post with my dad who got tinnitus after working on a farm with heavy machinery when he was a kid.

He said he would consult his doctor before trying this out, I think it would work out for him!

Thanks for sharing!

Edited by LifeEnjoyer

3 hours ago, LifeEnjoyer said:

He said he would consult his doctor before trying this out

His doctor is not going to know about Tinnitus Mix. He will dismiss it as quackery.

A conventional doctor will not fix your tinnitus and will tell you it cannot be fixed.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura nice, i didnt expect you to say itll be quite low. I'm actually going to seriously research this now. I'm pretty inclined now to give this a go.

Also I did go to a few doctors in the past and they both said nothing can be done lol I even had weird tests done on me, even my research showed no cures, actually quite surprised you found 2 solutions like this. 

When you believe nothing can be done, nothing can be done.