Leo Gura

Tinnitus - Mega-Thread

162 posts in this topic

Tinnitus stops when you stop Karen.

Edited by Yimpa

I will post 2 tinnitus cures soon.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Awesome Im 19 and have it pretty much my whole life. When I was 16 it got pretty bad, then it got better. I went to doctor and everything, they didn't help it, I just got a hearing test and I was good but damn there really weren't any cure. If it's seriously a cure I would be amazed, I don't know how silence sounds.

I was pretty desperate for cure or smth back then. 

Edited by UpperMaster

@UpperMaster I am not promising a full cure. It only works for some people and don't expect full remission, it's partial improvement.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura thanks for sharing this!

One important question I ask me is if your Tinnitus came slowly or after a big event? Is it related to a 5 Meo trip?

I know another guy who suffers from 5 Meo induced Tinnitus. He was tripping too much with a mix of other substances. It didn't go away since (months have passed since)

One time I've gotten my blood drawn and almost fainted because of the blood pressure drop. I remember my tinnitus shooting through the roof. Just sharing. Maybe tinnitus is related with blood pressure to some degree.
I got a second tinnitus that's intermittent in my right ear when I got my titanium dental implant ( 90% sure that's what caused it)

Edited by mmKay

Recently Tamed Feral Buddhist Critter                   Restful Cube        

Great now I have Tinnitus wtf was I just listening to? Just kidding I have had it pretty much all my life. Thanks for the share! I was not aware so many of us have it.

Edited by Jehovah increases

15 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura 

One important question I ask me is if your Tinnitus came slowly or after a big event? Is it related to a 5 Meo trip?

It did not come slowly.

It was not caused by psychedelics.

Edited by Leo Gura

I heard that excessive ear wax can make tinnitus worse. So I like to squirt Debrox into my ear hole from time to time.

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It did not come slowly.

It was not caused by psychedelics.

Maybe it’s all the times in the club with loud music? I know for me that I would get ringing in my ears after being in a loud club, especially weeks after.

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

@Leo Gura How bad does Tinnitus feel? Do you get used to it with time?

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

15 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

Maybe it’s all the times in the club with loud music?

No.

But that could certainly be a cause for some people. Don't go to a club without earplugs.

7 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Leo Gura How bad does Tinnitus feel? Do you get used to it with time?

Mine was quite bad, 8/10 at its peak. At that level you start to have suicidal thoughts.

But now I mostly cured it.

I have mild, probably permanent, tinnitus.

I've lived with it for years because I regularly listened to loud music in the past.
But it's mild enough now that I barely notice it most of the time. I deliberately have to pay attention to it to notice it.

So I don't think I'll be doing this test, unfortunately. I doubt that I would notice much of a difference.

@Extreme Z7 With that kind of attitude you might as well just lie in bed and never get up.

@Leo Gura I'm not being defeatist, I'm just being kinda lazy with this particular issue because it's not too much of a problem for me and I'd rather focus on other things.

A serious health issue that I have been dealing with for years and that I've been working on largely this year is largely nasal-based.

My nasal problems do sometimes worsen my tinnitus temporarily so I may try this Tinnitus Mix treatment if it becomes more of a problem.
Though lately, I've been making good progress and I've finally been able to breath well way better than I have in years. I can still make more improvement with it, though.

@Extreme Z7 Have you looked into Nasal Facial Release?