StarStruck

Girl “you are a good boy”

79 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, meta_male said:

@Leo Gura It'd be unwise for you not to say so :P 

eventually you have to do what is in your karma. To resist the pendulum of time is to resist God. 

After contemplating this subject I discovered that I only focus on negative feedback. I do get a lot of positive feedback too but they are usually from girls that I’m not too interested in. 

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Nemra said:

@StarStruck cause you're a good boy :P 

You more 9_9

😈

1 hour ago, meta_male said:

@StarStruck And stop following other men for starters lol.

Actually no.
While remaining in a materialistic (psychological) point of view, you need to fill yourself with phalluses and various energies in general.
When you identify with strong men, or even with Gods (that's the point of paganism!) you absorb their energies and their structure in general, you become them.
You are the 5 people you meet the most, you are the culture of your country... There is not really a such thing as individuality in the absolute, it's a liberal lie, an illusion.
Your genetics are only a weak limiting factor and it is flexible, it is the energies you consume that count and this is particularly true for emotional experience, decision making, motivation, discipline etcetc, he fine as a human the greatest limitation is bodily.

If you stop submitting energetically to Gods or valuable men, you will actually lose energy and "paradoxically" feminize yourself as a result.

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

After contemplating this subject I discovered that I only focus on negative feedback. I do get a lot of positive feedback too but they are usually from girls that I’m not too interested in. 

If any woman is into you it's a positive, I think you're problem is you can't keep your confidence and inevitable shit tests when you actually like them back

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Consept said:

If any woman is into you it's a positive, I think you're problem is you can't keep your confidence and inevitable shit tests when you actually like them back

Yea I fold because of attachment anxiety and abandonment trauma. Eventually you get what you avoid/fear. 

Edited by StarStruck

2 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

You more 9_9

😈

Actually no.
While remaining in a materialistic (psychological) point of view, you need to fill yourself with phalluses and various energies in general.
When you identify with strong men, or even with Gods (that's the point of paganism!) you absorb their energies and their structure in general, you become them.
You are the 5 people you meet the most, you are the culture of your country... There is not really a such thing as individuality in the absolute, it's a liberal lie, an illusion.
Your genetics are only a weak limiting factor and it is flexible, it is the energies you consume that count and this is particularly true for emotional experience, decision making, motivation, discipline etcetc, he fine as a human the greatest limitation is bodily.

If you stop submitting energetically to Gods or valuable men, you will actually lose energy and "paradoxically" feminize yourself as a result.

It is projection. They worship idols so they think when somebody follows somebody they worship him which is just projection of their own behavior onto another. It is possible to follow men without worshipping them. Taking the good from them and leaving the bad. 

11 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

It is possible to follow men without worshipping them.

No, following is a form of worship.

If you follow someone it's because you adore them somewhere.
That's what you do with Tate, you're probably careful enough not to make him offerings or something like that lol, but still you quote him a lot, you listen to his podcasts etc, somewhere it's is worship.

I don't think there's a fundamental difference between loving someone and worshiping them, you either identify with someone or you don't.

11 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Taking the good from them and leaving the bad. 

If you eat the energy of Tate, you become a little more Tate and therefore what it will tend to be judged as bad or good.

Following does not require worship.

Leadership is necessary and important for mankind. And it can be done well, where the ones following are made into sheep.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Can see it as a shit test.

Can just make a joke out of it. Like Leo's first response on this thread.

Personally, I would prefer to go with "That's not what my step mum told me last night". But I'm a bit fucked up so suit it too your tastes 😂

Be-Do-Have

There is no failure, only feedback

Do what works

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Following does not require worship.

It is the same phenomenon described to different degrees.

Posted (edited)

The funky bunch and "tater tots"Bad boys really?xD  

Bad boys ha as in Badboy Bubby:o:(

images.jpg

Edited by Jehovah increases

9 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

It is the same phenomenon described to different degrees.

Sex and rape is the same phenomenon in different degrees.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Don’t worship the created more than the creator. 

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Sex and rape is the same phenomenon in different degrees.

Rape is a way of practicing sex, a subcategory..

I don't see the difference between worshiping a God by making offerings to him etc, and giving a gift to a member of my family, thinking of him/her regularly etc, even if the form and intensity of the devotion can be different.
Veneration doesn't necessarily mean that the Gods are superior to you or that you can't contradict them, it's just an abahramic view of things.
And you can be totally submissive to another human.

After all, it doesn't matter, it's a game of semantics.

3 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Don’t worship the created more than the creator. 

You cannot worship him because there is nothing to worship.
You can only worship parts of yourself as God projected into duality, it's a game. You imagine that there are entities in a position of energetic superiority, and that you identify and become them by giving them a place in your experience.
Even the God of monotheistic religion is in this case, no matter how holistic and perfect he is defined, he is always a relative nature, it's a ego trip.
Still psycho-technology as KB would say.

Edited by Schizophonia

Posted (edited)

@Schizophonia nothingness = everythingness = oneness = 1

Funny thing is that I received a 1 usd note today. Something I never owned. It must be a sign. 👀

usd.jpg

Edited by StarStruck

you're a bad girl

On 29/03/2024 at 5:02 PM, StarStruck said:

I hear this a lot and the moment I hear it I feel insulted. I want to be the bad boy. Not the good boy. That is why I’m following Andrew Tate but yesterday it was on again. I got to hear the words again “you are a good boy”. 😭

hearing that would get me horny not sad...

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.