ivankiss

There cannot be more or less consciousness

177 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

On 3/30/2024 at 0:43 AM, Leo Gura said:

Infinite Consciousness dumbs itself down to create a human consciousness. Don't fool yourself. You are a dumbed down version of God. The full version of God is hidden from you.

This is ironically a very human perspective. Only a perspective a human could have, literally.

Interesting regression going from "you are God" to "you are a human who sometimes taps into the entirety of God."

Edited by Osaid

Describe a thought.

Posted (edited)

On 30/3/2024 at 6:36 PM, Breakingthewall said:

Where is god conciousness now? 

Everywhere

It is all God

Whether God manifests in its revealed form or in it's mundane form is up to you. Both in essence are God, existence itself

Why so much resistance to God @Breakingthewall ? I don't get it, I know you are genuine in this work, so am I

Why do you try to put us in a tight spot about God-Realization?

It's like I discovered America and you kept gaslighting me. This is a celebration, America exists! God actually exists! It is existence itself! 

Free from states, God is always itself

Fuck Awakening, Awakening is kids stuff, God-Realization is the actual blossoming and fruition of the whole spiritual path

And I don't come as a preacher trying to convince you that it is so, but as a drunkard of God that celebrates and invites everybody to join the party

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

12 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Interesting regression going from "you are God" to "you are a human who sometimes taps into the entirety of God."

I made no regression.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Davino said:

Everywhere

It is all God

Whether God manifests in its revealed form or in it's mundane form is up to you. Both in essence are God, existence itself

Why so much resistance to God @Breakingthewall ? I don't get it, I know you are genuine in this work, so am I

Why do you try to put us in a tight spot about God-Realization?

It's like I discovered America and you kept gaslighting me. This is a celebration, America exists! God actually exists! It is existence itself! 

Free from states, God is always itself

Fuck Awakening, Awakening is kids stuff, God-Realization is the actual blossoming and fruition of the whole spiritual path

And I don't come as a preacher trying to convince you that it is so, but as a drunkard of God that celebrates and invites everybody to join the party

Why do you think? just trying to be completely free mentally, understand the traps, the deceptions. I know that God is, obviously. Reality exists, I know that, I feel it deeply all time. But be careful not to think that you understand it too fast. The mind needs to understand, so it pretends to understand. Have not you noticed? And false understanding is a big obstacle  

Edited by Breakingthewall

You may have an awakening into alien consciousness or god but it’s not easy to stay in these states of consciousness, one reason is the very energy in your body i intensify and become overwhelming, if you’ve ever came off of an awakening or a psychedelic trip And you observe your body, you’ll realize the severity it  had on your body, which means it’s almost impossible to sustain these levels of consciousness because they’ll literally kill you, you can intellectually keep those insights and your baseline consciousness may increase a bit, but you’re gonna have to come back down and heal your body and at the same time integrate all the insights that you got from the experience, 

44 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Everyone in here excludes duality and pretend it don’t exist, forgetting that you can only get to the non-dual after you emerge all the dualities, you cannot dismiss the relative, after all you think you’re a human being with a specific personality right now, you’re not the godhead, it doesn’t help you to say that it’s not real and try to convince yourself of this, the only reason you’re not awake right now because of this bullshit game you’re playing of pushing these ideas onto yourself and wanting to get it by force, forgetting that you will not get to the kingdom of heaven ( awakening ) by forcing it or wanting it but rather by letting go and taken care of your mundane, shit so you’re ready for it, all clinging to the high will get you no where, saying that awakening is real and denying your relative life and identity will get you no where.

Ask yourself: There cannot be more or less spiritual nonsense…?

It’s all consciousness, but sleeping and waking up to work are 2 different things, if you can’t have one eye up and one eye down, you won’t get far, you simply cannot deny your human experience, if you do, you’ll become the next CONNER MURPHY.

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Yousif said:

It’s all consciousness, but sleeping and waking up to work are 2 different things, if you can’t have one eye up and one eye down, you won’t get far, you simply cannot deny your human experience, if you do, you’ll become the next CONNER MURPHY.

This is what 95% of the ppl around here DENY the Human Experience, that it even exists lol, but everyday they use their eyes to read posts, and fingers to type in responses via a keyboard and computer internet service... Completely crazy sometimes!!

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

15 minutes ago, Yousif said:

You may have an awakening into alien consciousness or god but it’s not easy to stay in these states of consciousness, one reason is the very energy in your body i intensify and become overwhelming, if you’ve ever came off of an awakening or a psychedelic trip And you observe your body, you’ll realize the severity it  had on your body, which means it’s almost impossible to sustain these levels of consciousness because they’ll literally kill you, you can intellectually keep those insights and your baseline consciousness may increase a bit, but you’re gonna have to come back down and heal your body and at the same time integrate all the insights that you got from the experience, 

Everyone in here excludes duality and pretend it don’t exist, forgetting that you can only get to the non-dual after you emerge all the dualities, you cannot dismiss the relative, after all you think you’re a human being with a specific personality right now, you’re not the godhead, it doesn’t help you to say that it’s not real and try to convince yourself of this, the only reason you’re not awake right now because of this bullshit game you’re playing of pushing these ideas onto yourself and wanting to get it by force, forgetting that you will not get to the kingdom of heaven ( awakening ) by forcing it or wanting it but rather by letting go and taken care of your mundane, shit so you’re ready for it, all clinging to the high will get you no where, saying that awakening is real and denying your relative life and identity will get you no where.

Relative life is a mental construction. What happens is that it is necessary for the survival of the body, that is how the game is designed. If you were a tree, it would not be necessary, or a bird. but all the duality that is created is completely imaginary, an extremely useful mental game to live. It seems that life never has enough, it always wants more.

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

This is what 95% of the ppl around here DENY the Human Experience, that it even exists lol, but everyday they use their eyes to read posts, and fingers to type in responses via a keyboard and computer internet service... Completely crazy sometimes!!

is not denying mundane existence, it is going beyond the human mental construction, opening yourself to living reality, to the total depth of what is. For that you have to completely dissolve, even temporarily, the mental matrix, that software that tells you that life is better than death, that you should walk in one direction. you have to press off and be the depth now. everything else is illusion. It exists, as an illusion, as a mental construction.

I'm not saying that your girlfriend or anything doesn't exist, what is an illusion is the mental image of your girlfriend, or the difference between real and imaginary, and every mental construction. When you are talking with your girlfriend, thats the reality, but all the mental construction around that is just mental construction. What we try to get is a total opening to what is, at least me, and for that the mind must be turned off totally, and that's not easy at all, there are a lot of bondages , attachements to the mental world. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

On 3/29/2024 at 3:09 PM, zurew said:

You can create any kind of sentence that has a truth value and the negation of that sentence can be true at the same time. For example saying that "Consciousness is the only thing that exists" and "Consciousness is not the only thing that exists" can both be true at the same time if you go outside of classical logic.

Literally everything becomes possible without any constrains

Ah ok, I think I get what you mean.

You're saying that if infinity exists and everything is unlimited, then it must be possible for everything to not be consciousness.

But nothing impossible exists. You're just imagining it. That is my point. When you say "impossible" you're effectively talking about nothing. When you say "limitation" you're effectively talking about nothing.

In order to perceive limitation you must first imagine that something isn't possible yet. The impossible aspect is made of intellect/imagination. It exists as imagination, not impossibility.

What you're doing is like imagining the word "non-existence" and then saying "but look, this doesn't exist, that means reality isn't unlimited." What you don't realize is that the word points to nothing therefore it doesn't prove any limitation. There's no word which actually points to "impossibility" as an existential occurrence, otherwise it would be pointing to something, which means the thing it is pointing to is not impossible.

This is what is happening when you say "consciousness is not the only thing that exists." The words point to non-existence. If there was a part of reality which wasn't consciousness, you would continue to use a lack of consciousness (non-existence) in order to limit reality because it literally experientially only exists as a concept, there is nothing outside of it. Concepts aren't impossible (nothing is) so they continue to exist.

You are essentially imagining a concept, and then going "but why doesn't my concept exist as something that isn't a concept, that means reality is limited." There are already things that exist outside of concept, but once something exists outside of the concept it becomes something which doesn't prove the concept anymore. You've created an intellectual catch-22 for yourself which points to absolutely nothing. Because it was never about what exists, it's about imagining what doesn't exist.

It's literally like asking "how come my imagination isn't something that isn't imagination?" Because you literally defined it that way. That is what imagination is. An imaginary unicorn can't be imaginary if it is real. Non-existence can't be non-existence if it actually exists. Impossibility can't be impossibility if it actually exists. Impossibility exists as imagination. Unicorns exist as imagination. Non-existence exists as imagination.

Describe a thought.

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

is not denying mundane existence, it is going beyond the human mental construction, opening yourself to living reality, to the total depth of what is. For that you have to completely dissolve, even temporarily, the mental matrix, that software that tells you that life is better than death, that you should walk in one direction. you have to press off and be the depth now. everything else is illusion. It exists, as an illusion, as a mental construction.

I'm not saying that your girlfriend or anything doesn't exist, what is an illusion is the mental image of your girlfriend, or the difference between real and imaginary, and every mental construction. When you are talking with your girlfriend, thats the reality, but all the mental construction around that is just mental construction. What we try to get is a total opening to what is, at least me, and for that the mind must be turned off totally, and that's not easy at all, there are a lot of bondages 

I agree, but the language ppl use, the words used are completely wrong, like Imaginary and non existing. In the East is the concept of Maya, Maya means Illusion, but ppl tend to believe that Maya means nothing exists, this is incorrect, things exist, ppl exist, material/physicality exists, but it doesn't exist as You think it does (most ppl do not recognize the miracle of what is going on, each moment is being created, is perfect in everyway, but we mess it up with ego and wrong perceptions), that is pretty simple words and language anyone can understand, or as You said mental constructs, yes for sure, this is Karma, this is our mind making up stories about things, using memory and imagination and our basic belief system that we unconsciously construct, its all in play.. But many here deny all of this, claim to be somesort of God, or intouch with Infinity but its drug induced, the mind can play many tricky games, and then they come down from the drug, and still have to go thru normal life of getting up for work, dealing with unaware ppl, stupidity everywhere, much better to try to do it naturally and via our own Awareness system that we can activate.. I'm not against psychedelics, I want to try them someday but not as a be all end all

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

37 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Why do you think?

I don't know

37 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

just trying to be completely free mentally, understand the traps, the deceptions.

No-Mind is Peace

Peace is Mind

38 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I know that God is

Amen

41 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

But be careful not to think that you understand it too fast.

Insights are indeed Infinite

42 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The mind needs to understand, so it pretends to understand

It does

42 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

And false understanding is a big obstacle

As it is the biggest shortcut

True understanding is it's own reward. False understanding is it's own shit.

Despite, the pursuit of Understanding Reality, truly, absolutely, beyond doubt, is Fascinating

But I'm certainly become more aware of the risks of understanding towards an approach to Being or Existing.

Paradoxically, the more you exist, the more you understand, existence is the source of all understanding, and of course understanding itself exists. But we never go further from understanding, that is the trap

But we can, and then understand it back and integrate it. Understanding is most surely a slippery beast

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

8 minutes ago, Osaid said:

There's no word which actually points to "impossibility" as an existential occurrence, otherwise it would be pointing to something, which means the thing it is pointing to is not impossible.

Shit, that's deep

What a crazy loop

9 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Because it was never about what exists, it's about imagining what doesn't exist.

Can we even get out of this?

Nothing cocreates Everything

12 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Non-existence can't be non-existence if it actually exists. Impossibility can't be impossibility if it actually exists. Impossibility exists as imagination. Unicorns exist as imagination. Non-existence exists as imagination.

It is so

@Osaid What do you say about the thread question?

There cannot be more or less consciousness

39 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

You’ll develop mental illnesses if you deny the relative, even when you’re in the awakening state ( during your awakening ) you do not deny your relative identity.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Yousif said:

excludes duality

I still imagine things. Nothing against it. 

Something non-dual can't exclude anything by its own nature.

1 hour ago, Yousif said:

pretend it don’t exist

The good thing is that you don't have to pretend.

Believing that you are dual is always inherently pretend/imagination though.

1 hour ago, Yousif said:

get to the non-dual after you emerge all the dualities

You can't emerge from imagination because it's imaginary; you were never inside it in the first place.

1 hour ago, Yousif said:

you think you’re a human

You can't think that you are a human. 

In the same way you can't think that you are a unicorn. Or you can't think that you have wings. 

1 hour ago, Yousif said:

denying your relative life and identity will get you no where.

There is literally nothing to deny, aside from imagination.

Imagining yourself is denying what you are.

Edited by Osaid

Describe a thought.

39 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Relative life is a mental construction. What happens is that it is necessary for the survival of the body, that is how the game is designed.

Yes, But you don’t deny that you have it, you don’t neglect it, and certainly you don’t go around acting like you’re in the godhead state all the time and pretend that you’re speaking from it, you’re made of god, but you’re still fucking jesus the son of Mary, both are needed to stay grounded and healthy.

13 minutes ago, Davino said:

Despite, the pursuit of Understanding Reality, truly, absolutely, beyond doubt, is Fascinating

Totally agree and I think that it's possible, but I think that the first step is dropping the need of understanding , then there is space for the real understanding. We are the reality, the reality understand itself. 

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

Totally agree and I think that it's possible, but I think that the first step is dropping the need of understanding , then there is space for the real understanding. 

So twisted, so counter-intuitive

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

We are the reality, the reality understand itself. 

It is so