ivankiss

There cannot be more or less consciousness

177 posts in this topic

@ivankiss pure consciousness has no intelligence. that's two things again.

5 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

We have more than that, if we wanna play human.

We have our 5 senses, we have a thought and a feeling. All of that appears within consciousness, comprende? 

In 'your direct experience' right now, and at all other times... there is only ever thought, feeling and the 5 senses. Consciousness... is that which is conscious of it all. 

You are wrong, our perception is superficial, there is much more than you can see. I understand your point, the quality of existence is the same if you are smoking crack or if you are Buddha, Buddha is just an illusion, same that the smoker, but It doesn't work like that. 

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

there is much more than you can see. 

There can be, I am not arguing that. But whatever there is to be perceived by the 5 human senses and/or beyond those... is ultimately just appearance.

5 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

There can be, I am not arguing that. But whatever there is to be perceived by the 5 human senses and/or beyond those... is ultimately just appearance.

What you are saying is that only existence is real, empty consciousness where reality arises, and this reality that arises is always appearance, whether it is the wall of my room or God. But it is not exactly like that, since the wall of my room is God, everything is God, to use that word to differentiate it from "reality", so, to what degree do you realize God? God is not a grander emergence, it is the penetration into any arising, it is another angle of perception, and this angle can be opened more or less. more openness, more perception or conciousness. 

11 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

What you are saying is that only existence is real, empty consciousness where reality arises, and this reality that arises is always appearance, whether it is the wall of my room or God. 

Well no, if we are talking about God as The Absolute, that cannot be an appearance. So that's not what I'm saying.

13 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

God is not a grander emergence, it is the penetration into any arising, it is another angle of perception, and this angle can be opened more or less. more openness, more perception or conciousness. 

This is all true only from a limited point of view. Relatively. Not absolutely.

4 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

33 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

9 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Well no, if we are talking about God as The Absolute, that cannot be an appearance. So that's not what I'm saying.

I meant that if the reality is god, to use that word to mean the foundation of reality, to what extent I'm conscious of what god is, what this alive moment is? It's not relative to the 5 senses, or the mind, but more to be aware of what existence is within the veils of the appearance. the existence being aware of itself, the deep dimension of perception. 

5 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Can there be more or less of Infinity? 

No.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes

People who subject the term "infinity" to something (i.e. more or less) don't understand the meaning of the word. But this is typical in the era we live in. People are more likely to become drug addicts than read books.

Infinity is that which has no limits. Likewise it cannot be substituted for the word "consciousness" either.

Infinite Consciousness dumbs itself down to create a human consciousness. Don't fool yourself. You are a dumbed down version of God. The full version of God is hidden from you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Infinite Consciousness dumbs itself down to create a human consciousness. Don't fool yourself. You are a dumbed down version of God. The full version of God is hidden from you.

I think so, but that means that your direct experience is limited, then it's not absolute. 

You can become a trillion times more conscious than what you are right now

Consciousness is still all there is though. There can be more water in the ocean but it's all water.

Becoming a trillion times more conscious does make a difference. A lot of difference. That's why spirituality makes sense. The highest peaks of consciousness are Godly in a way that your base line cannot.

I wrote this some time ago when I was contemplating what Psyhcedelics are?

More Consciousness in Consciousness

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, Davino said:

You can become a trillion times more conscious than what you are right now

Consciousness is still all there is though. There can be more water in the ocean but it's all water.

Becoming a trillion times more conscious does make a difference. A lot of difference. That's why spirituality makes sense. The highest peaks of consciousness are Godly in a way that your base line cannot.

I wrote this some time ago when I was contemplating what Psyhcedelics are?

I agree with that, but this implies that your direct experience is not the reality, that there is reality hidden to you, for example the others, then solipsism is false, because it claims that only your direct experience is real, and if anything doesn't appears in your direct experience it's because it does exist 

Edited by Breakingthewall

34 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

then it's not absolute. 

It is absolute, but finite.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

but this implies that your direct experience is not the reality, that there is reality hidden to you

No, it does not

It's more nuanced interrelationship of reality and perception. They are one and as so, Infinite.

In this infinity there are sweet spots and whole new infinities, this cannot be overlooked

Another point to address is what you said about a reality hidden from you. Well that's unconsciousness, the potential void of everything that is not in your direct experience. It is not that it is hidden, it is that it does not exist, till consciousness is that, so for the sake of conversation we call it the unconscious. This has been talked a lot in psychology, from the individual unconscious, to the collective unconscious and we could even say Reality Unconscious. Which is a creative way of pointing towards that which is not consciousness right now, it is not hidden though, it is spawned in a perfect, intelligent and sublime way.

9 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

because it claims that only your direct experience is real

Have you experienced anything else than your direct experience?

You are believing in something that cannot be ever existentially experienced. Why? Because direct experience is Absolute

11 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

if anything doesn't appears in your direct experience it's because it does exist 

Anything exists as long as you imagine so

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

1 minute ago, Davino said:

Have you experienced anything else than your direct experience?

You are believing in something that cannot be ever existentially experienced. Why? Because direct experience is Absolute

According that reasoning more conciousness is just imaginary, because the only conciousness that exists is the conciousness that is now

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

According that reasoning more conciousness is just imaginary, because the only conciousness that exists is the conciousness that is now

Yes, I addressed that in my answer. It's the part I put in bold.

The raw truth is that anything is because it is. And that isness is not arbitrary but Perfectly Awake, sentient and intelligent in it's coming and going because that's what issing is. It's The Genius of Being

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It is absolute, but finite.

1 hour ago, Davino said:

If it's finite means that there is something out of the experience, then it's not absolute. The only solution would be that this moment is absolute existence, but the perception is veiled, limited in order to construct an experience. Then there are infinite others experiences, they are here and now, like everything else, but can't be perceived since your experience is a bubble of perception, then the experience is perception, and is relative. 

26 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

If it's finite means that there is something out of the experience, then it's not absolute. The only solution would be that this moment is absolute existence, but the perception is veiled, limited in order to construct an experience. Then there are infinite others experiences, they are here and now, like everything else, but can't be perceived since your experience is a bubble of perception, then the experience is perception, and is relative. 

Absolute in that it is all that there is.

Limited in that it is appearing as form.

Thus the limitless takes on a limit to be a particular way. Each appearance as self and each disappearance as selfless. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Posted (edited)

consciousness is all possible dream experience

ego consciousness is pea sized since it makes out it separates itself from the dreaming stage, it dumbs you down for its own mad purposes which i have discussed elsewhere

spirituality is to expand and experience the whole of consciousness which is actually what you are but ego told you otherwise

well i misspoke there, what you are is the absolute which in fact is the reflection of consciousness so after full consciousness which is still duality there is one more step

this step takes you out of the dream back home to the infinite, here is always finite and dual since knowledge here is a set of things one can know

Edited by gettoefl

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Absolute in that it is all that there is.

Limited in that it is appearing as form.

Thus the limitless takes on a limit to be a particular way. Each appearance as self and each disappearance as selfless. 

If it's all that there is, how could you increase your level of consciousness and reach god conciousness? Where is god conciousness now? 

For example, I'm not seeing a kangaroo now, then if you consider the experience as absolute, you could say that there are no kangaroos, they are imaginary. Then you should say the same thing about god conciousness.

13 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Where is god conciousness now? 

Not inside of a human brain.