ivankiss

There cannot be more or less consciousness

177 posts in this topic

In a certain sense, if there are levels of consciousness, it is not their quality, but rather their openness. This is what I call perception. Consciousness is always the same, what illuminates reality and makes it real, but the level of openness that reality has towards itself, towards what it really is, changes. to a being more aware of itself 

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, zurew said:

if you don't mean limitation or a lack of possibility.

You are imagining both of those meanings after the fact.

I am using all the definitions of words as any other person would.

"Impossible" is another word which points to "non-existence." Impossible means it can't happen. Something "not happening" doesn't mean limitation exists, it means nothing is there. Meaning, it says literally nothing about what is limited or unlimited. Something "not happening" can't affect what "is happening."

The intellect uses words which point to nothing outside of itself. You further interpret meaning from that word, like "limitation" and "lack of possibility." But there's just nothing there beyond intellect itself. It self-terminates. I am not imposing limits, I am saying that the word points to absolutely nothing. Like experientially, the only thing that exists is the word itself, nothing else. 

Pointing out that something does not exist is not metaphysics or a framework. It is just me pointing out that you are imagining things. It is very simple. It is not logical at all.

I am literally pointing to your experience and saying "that is not in your experience." That is not a logic or framework. I am just pointing out that your logic doesn't symbolize anything.

Once contradictions are allowed

Allowing metaphysical contradictions

if you allow metaphysical contradictions.

I don't understand what you mean by these.

When are "contradictions allowed"?

Edited by Osaid

Describe a thought.

Posted (edited)

If we are the observation of experience, if the act of observation is hindered or more detailed, does it change us?  My answer would be yes, but I can appreciate the opposite absolute view just as easily. What exists to be observed is all there is, so any degree of measurement is measured against nothing but an illusion.

Edited by BlueOak

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, Osaid said:

I don't understand what you mean by these.

When are "contradictions allowed"?

You can create any kind of sentence that has a truth value and the negation of that sentence can be true at the same time. For example saying that "Consciousness is the only thing that exists" and "Consciousness is not the only thing that exists" can both be true at the same time if you go outside of classical logic.

Literally everything becomes possible without any constrains

Edited by zurew

Lol.

Of course there are degrees of consciousness.  When you are sleepy that's low consciousness and when you are meditating or listening to high frequency binaural beats for mindfulness thats a high state of consciousness. 

Also ...yes the 5 senses are consciousness.  Dude ..are you kidding me ? This is obvious. There Is no thing conscious of  the senses . That's duality . To imply that there is a subject and object . A perception and THAT which is perceiving. 

You got it completely wrong and flipped upside down .

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

Kangaroo Consciousness!!!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Kangaroo Consciousness!!!

are you even conscious of Alien cartoon wolf shemale Buddhist rat?

if you don't know what that is you have no clue what consciousness is.

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

Posted (edited)

@Breakingthewall  Yes this is true but you are not there right now, no one here is there now. This is what spirituality is about is regaining your consciousness. Therefore there must be levels to it and the act of doing spirituality is removing the levels you have created. The fact that we aren't baseline right now and communicating means there are levels.

We dont want to go higher like leo is sharing we want to go lower to go higher. Saying God is infinity is useless unless you go to the lowest point first and we cant do that baseline because we become unconscious.We call it sleeping. That would point to a layer we need to break, resulting in levels of consciousness.

If we knew how to do it we would not be living here unless you just wanted to wake others up.

I think once this happens you will be 'sleeping' but still awake and you will just do whatever you want and forget this life even happened and it will literally stop existing forever and never had happened.

this conversation has never happened because you are already dead.

Edited by Hojo

Posted (edited)

23 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@Breakingthewall  Yes this is true but you are not there right now, no one here is there now. This is what spirituality is about is regaining your conciousness. Therefore there must be levels to it and the act of doing spirituality is removing the levels you have created. The fact that we arent baseline right now and communicating means there are levels.

We dont want to go higher like leo is sharing we want to go lower to go higher.

1 hour ago, BlueOak said:

Id say that what we really want is more depth. But first we have to clarify the structure of reality, understand in a non-conceptual way how reality is configured, what they call "enlightenment ", in the sense of spira or Ralston, so as not to fall into deception and madness, and then fully open ourselves to the living depth of what is. then it's time to do 1000ug of lsd and that kind of thing, to disappear completely and only the bottomless well that lives left, raw, without foundation. the total reality. I have touched it with 5 meo and meditation but being like this for hours totally......are big words. But we will arrive 

Edited by Breakingthewall

Can there be more or less of Infinity? 

No.

It's just a trick. Just an effect.

You don't become more conscious, ever. I know you'd really, really like that to be the case, but it's just not.

Consciousness is simply conscious, infinitely so, at all times.

All your states, perceptions, feelings and fairytales occur as appearance within consciousness. Seemingly something other than it, but not really. If you want to understand that deeper, study appearances. 

Confusing (drug induced) states and fancy enlightenment beliefs for actual, direct consciousness right now, is where ya'all problem is.

3 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Yes

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

@ivankiss I literally go to sleep and experience a different state of conciousness every single day of my entire life. This is gaslighting. Infinity means always more always less. Its not the level its on by definition.

If god was a perfect circle you would be the number pie, infinite part of the whole but there is a barrier on purpose to create a separate level of infinity.

Edited by Hojo

1 minute ago, Hojo said:

I literally go to sleep and experience a different state of conciousness every single day of my entire life. 

That's a story you tell yourself and believe in.

3 minutes ago, Hojo said:

This is gaslighting.

Challenging your fancy little spiritual beliefs is gaslighting? Mkay.

@ivankiss How can I tell myself that if there are no levels

@Hojo There is thought. And it's possible to get stuck on it.

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

No.

It's just a trick. Just an effect.

It depends of the angle that you see. You are speaking from the angle of quality, as an observer, but there is the angle of being, of depth. From that angle consciousness can increase as appearance decreases, until it reaches the foundation of being, God. Then maybe you can increase your perception without limit. But of course, you could say that god is an illusion, and maybe you were right 

Edited by Breakingthewall

Posted (edited)

@ivankiss Okay so now we got consciousness and thought, that's already more than 1. Stuck, on and it are a couple more.

Edited by Hojo

Just now, Hojo said:

@ivankiss Okay so now we got consciousness and thought, that's already more than 1

We have more than that, if we wanna play human.

We have our 5 senses, we have a thought and a feeling. All of that appears within consciousness, comprende? 

In 'your direct experience' right now, and at all other times... there is only ever thought, feeling and the 5 senses. Consciousness... is that which is conscious of it all. 

Posted (edited)

@ivankiss  I understand that, what I am saying is that  pure consciousness is a level of consciousness. You have to stop trying to do life to reach it. how could I have to stop trying to do something if there wasn't something to stop doing. How could my mind have a thought if there is only one thing, ultimately its true but it has levels that's how you can do anything.

Everything you experience in life is a separated infinity of god cause god is many while one. Thats two states. Thats more than one.

Edited by Hojo

@Hojo How can something that isn't seem like it is? Via super advanced, hyper - intelligent trickery.