OBEler

Leo you misunderstand Hitler completely

426 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@OBEler

14 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura

I give you an analogy from pickup scene

Women have their moral, value, norms and rules they follow. Until they meet a giga chad and women will willingly throw all these away for him and adapt to his frame and ideology. It's not rational, it's not logical. Pure biology.That's exactly with Hitler and the Germans . Hitler was hypnotizing everyone, women closed to him began suicide if Hitler gave them not enough attention. Hitler was celebrated as a rockstar like no one in history, people worshipped him like a god. Without Hitler, Nazis never would arise this way. Almost Everyone was converted to a Nazi to a degree. Conservative, leftist doesn't matter. They all were proud to live in these times and blindly follow Hitlers command. He was seen as savior of Germany. Some Nazis surely would see him as savior of humankind.

Saying it is necessary to be conservative to become a Nazi..you underestimate Hitler and his power over germans.

You can argue that due to Hitler's charisma and charm, that demagoguery allowed him sway over the majority of Germans, which BTW lost in WW1 and the Axis powers punished them severely with economic sanctions, which if the American president at the time didn't die from illness would've presented a far better solution to handling Germany's defeat in WW1 and the German traditionalists then lost. The axis powers then are solely responsible for making an environment that Nazis would eventually develop into.

Also your analogy is kind of sexist to women, please make a better one.🤦‍♀️

Edited by Danioover9000

@OBEler

4 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura so being a conservative is not necessary at all to become a Nazi.

I would argue that you partly need not just conservatives, but also traditionalists, and more so nationalism/ethnic nationalism/ religious nationalism, and the establishment losing badly in some famine or natural catastrophe or war that the alt left/right can then take advantage of.

Posted (edited)

@Danioover9000 maybe a general one: you will throw all your political views out of the window once a higher force enters your system and convinces you the other way.

Edited by OBEler

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura so being a conservative is not necessary at all to become a Nazi.

Once a dicatorship is established and a Nazi has a gun to your head, yes.

Congradulations on your empty semantic victory.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Once as dicatorship is established and a Nazi has a gun to your head, yes.

You mean when 'a dictatorship' is established? Don't know about the Nazi pointing a gun to your head, oddly specific. 

@OBEler

6 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Danioover9000 maybe a general one: you will throw all your political views out of the window once a higher force enters your system and convinces you the other way.

Better, but now it suffers from being too general and broad. Allows for a million things or groups, too open to many variables so within the argumentation, as an analogy it suffers.

@Leo Gura Germans became Nazis not because Nazis would put a gun on their head. There was nothing to fear if you don't participate in the Nazi party. Just maybe some obstacles in career but nothing serious. It was not like North Korea.

Germans mostly became Nazis because they believed in Hitler and his ideology. That's the truth no one wants to hear

Just now, OBEler said:

There was nothing to fear if you don't participate in the Nazi party.

Hahaha

@OBEler

1 minute ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura Germans became Nazis not because Nazis would put a gun on their head. There was nothing to fear if you don't participate in the Nazi party. Just maybe some obstacles in career but nothing serious. It was not like North Korea.

Germans mostly became Nazis because they believed in Hitler and his ideology. That's the truth no one wants to hear

Yes, and when Germany lost WW1, when the Axis powers severely did economic sanctions, and the Nazis recruited Hitler the energetic charisma guy and everyone fallen for his demagoguery. Don't forget about what happened prior to lead into those conditions for Hitler. 

3 minutes ago, OBEler said:

There was nothing to fear if you don't participate in the Nazi party

Unless you're a black person, a Jew, and a woman.

Posted (edited)

@Danioover9000

9 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Unless you're a black person, a Jew, and a woman.

I speak for most Germans of course...not the under 1‰ Germans who were Jewish or disabled. Or the 2000 black people

What do you mean with women?

Edited by OBEler

Posted (edited)

Don't forget what happened after 9/11. Most people were cowed into a stupid anti-Islamic, pro-American backlash, left and right alike.

Nothing surprising here. As expected.

The Zionists are at it as we speak. Busy like a kicked nest of hornets.

Edited by Leo Gura

@OBEler

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@Danioover9000

I speak for most Germans of course...not the under 1‰ Germans who were Jewish or disabled. Or the 2000 black people

What do you mean with women?

Wait, historically 80% of workers in factories during WW2 are Jewish, and about 40% of them were both killed off or expelled during the holocaust. How is that under 1% of Germans during Nazi Germany? Also what I mean with women in that time is when most Nazis wat all women to be housewives only. In fact when Hitler and his Nazi party learned that women were part of the soviet army they were horrified and thought the Russians barbaric.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiEyLfV8JKFAxX8-gIHHVFhBIcQFnoECA4QAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fencyclopedia.ushmm.org%2Fcontent%2Fen%2Farticle%2Fgermany-jewish-population-in-1933&usg=AOvVaw22UZMwoGOY0FWQctTXadGa&opi=89978449

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjphvz48JKFAxVIxQIHHfmYAsIQFnoECBkQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.shu.ac.uk%2Fresearch%2Fin-action%2Fprojects%2Fbeing-black-in-nazi-germany&usg=AOvVaw2hxPlp8TUb9x3nbWt36Koh&opi=89978449

@Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't forget what happened after 9/11. Most people were cowed into a stupid anti-Islamic, pro-American backlash, left and right alike.

Nothing surprising here. As expected.

The Zionists are at it as we speak. Busy like a kicked nest of hornets.

I see, so you're real argument here is not that Nazism=conservative alt right, but Nazism=nationalism and ethnic/religious nationalism? Especially considering that after 9/11, most people were cowed to anti Islamic, pro American backlash LEFT and RIGHT, therefore it's not necessarily that Nazism is only a right wing conservative thing, but a Nationalist thing?

So Zionism=Nazism?

2 hours ago, OBEler said:

Women have their moral, value, norms and rules they follow. Until they meet a giga chad and women will willingly throw all these away for him and adapt to his frame and ideology. It's not rational, it's not logical. Pure biology.

No, it's very rational.
Breeding with someone who has superior genes is more important than political views, lol.

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

Does an American here has an opinion on David Duke?

He seems like a relatively healthy and measured person despite his time in the KKK, but at the same time I just saw a well known member of the French "far-right" talking about him out of nowhere calling him "completely insane".

Idk.

Edited by Schizophonia

Posted (edited)

48 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@OBEler

Wait, historically 80% of workers in factories during WW2 are Jewish, and about 40% of them were both killed off or expelled during the holocaust. How is that under 1% of Germans during Nazi Germany? Also what I mean with women in that time is when most Nazis wat all women to be housewives only. In fact when Hitler and his Nazi party learned that women were part of the soviet army they were horrified and thought the Russians barbaric.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiEyLfV8JKFAxX8-gIHHVFhBIcQFnoECA4QAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fencyclopedia.ushmm.org%2Fcontent%2Fen%2Farticle%2Fgermany-jewish-population-in-1933&usg=AOvVaw22UZMwoGOY0FWQctTXadGa&opi=89978449

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjphvz48JKFAxVIxQIHHfmYAsIQFnoECBkQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.shu.ac.uk%2Fresearch%2Fin-action%2Fprojects%2Fbeing-black-in-nazi-germany&usg=AOvVaw2hxPlp8TUb9x3nbWt36Koh&opi=89978449

@Schizophonia @Danioover9000please do the math. There were 500.000 Jews living in Germany when Hitler came to power. That's under 1% of german population. The factory workers are of course Jews from occupied countrys by the Nazis and not germans /living in Germany. I claimed that  most German population were save unter Hitler even if they don't take part in Nazi party. No one was putting a gun to someone's head if they didn't become  a full Nazi member. That's bullshit. Of course there was group pressure and probably other social constrictions but not as hard as people think.

And I still don't understand what are the security issues for women ? They were highly respected, maybe for the first time. until today we celebrate the so called "mother day ", which Hitler invented.

House wives were respected and working in the household is a save environment so what exactly are you talking about?

Edited by OBEler

8 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Schizophonia @Danioover9000please do the math. There were 500.000 Jews living in Germany when Hitler came to power. That's under 1% of german population. The factory workers are of course Jews from occupied countrys by the Nazis and not germans /living in Germany. I claimed that  most German population were save unter Hitler even if they don't take part in Nazi party. No one was putting a gun to someone's head if they didn't become  a full Nazi member. That's bullshit. Of course there was group pressure and probably other social constrictions but not as hard as people think.

And I still don't understand what are the security issues for women ? They were highly respected, maybe for the first time. until today we celebrate the so called "mother day ", which Hitler invented.

House wives were respected and working in the household is a save environment so what exactly are you talking about?

Why notify me?
You must have made a mistake.

2 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura Germans became Nazis not because Nazis would put a gun on their head. There was nothing to fear if you don't participate in the Nazi party. Just maybe some obstacles in career but nothing serious. 

That is just factually incorrect... Where did you pull this information from? If you opposed the Nazi ideology you would get persecuted, discriminated , incarcerated, forced to emigrate or even sent to concentration camps. What makes you think Hitler's regime would go easy on you for clearly not being by his side?

Recently Tamed Feral Buddhist Critter                   Restful Cube        

Posted (edited)

@Schizophonia sorry there is a bug on mobile version I cannot delete references once I tip on someone.

@mmKay  please read more carefully what I wrote. I wrote that there was nothing to fear if you don't participate in the Nazi party. So if you are not a member of the party and just live your life, fine. That's what I meant by that. But If you do something official against the Nazi regime of course you would be in danger. 

You cannot imply out of my argument that people can do whatever they want. Of course not! Why do I even need to explain that to you? In no country in the world you can behave like you want and have nothing to fear.

Edited by OBEler